Noodle's tuberous progress photos from day one

nothing82

Re: beckie's tuberous progress photos from day one

Well done Beckums, you really can tell the difference from when you started.

kellynne

I'm wondering about the BO... What are the side effects? How long do you take it?

beckums

Objectively, BO in too high of a dose can theoretically result in over growth of bones and ovaries.
That is why it's important to start low and build up. Bountiful breast has an ingredient that allows you to absorbe it better, with a price to express that. You need to keep your temperature high enough as well (98) throughout usage, which can be controlled with kelp or iodine supplements. protein is crucial to assist with growth and it can take up to six months to start seeing growth, but once it starts 1-3 cups increase is not uncommon and is permanent. The more growth hormone you have, the quicker the results. Kellyann if I remember right, you are in your 40's? But your body looks very young, I imagine growth hormone won't be a factor for you.
Best bang for buck would definitely be tibetan113's Tonic on thé breastnexus site . Not only do you get thé higher potency benefit alpngside free shipping in thé US, but i believe she has a background in herbology, and she is always willing to chat and give advice on overall supplementation. :)

beckums

Also, as glandular therapy in this regard, sets thé body back in to à pubescent state you can expect thé possibility of acne, pains in the ovaries, stomach aches. But this is from literature, not experience so I would appreciate if both a biological male and a biological female who are currently using or have used BO to chime in and sure with us their experiences, approximate weight, dosage and duration so we can visualize a better idea.

tim odom

BETTER LOOKING BREASTS ARE IN A WOKIING STATUS

:)Hey there Beckie. Tim here! Since I posted I take the BO pills which are 250mg from Swanson Vit. I take between 4-6 a day. 2 in the morning, either 2-4 at night. I have been on them now 8 months and now I am actually seeing the fullness kicking in as my girls getting some great cleavage going on. I have had lots of compliments on the girls even women tell me they look very outstanding. I am also on estrofem 4mg's a day. I just got my order in from Inhouse Pharmacy of the tablets of provera (smallest dosage of 5mg) which is a progesterone. will stop the estrofem and take the provera for the 10 days then go back to the estrofem for the remainder 20 days. Then I also ordered the pills of Finpecia 1mg( smallest dosage) to block the testosterone that we males produce. But by reading up on this the smallest dosage will not cause a dramatic change in my appearance, male looking still! I will take these pills 1 a day for 10 days then skip for the 20 days. So now you have the pills I am taking for being a male to get the girls up and growing. I can tell you from my looking down at the girls all of my C-cup bras are full but not running over yet by what my wife also sees when I am only in my bra running around the house. My current measurements are under the girls 40 across the nipples 47. You could take of 1 full inch for the extra large nipples in length that I have! But my wife just did the measurements smashing the nips down and was a 46. I do not think this is so bad for being a male on pills and cream use for 2 1/2 yrs. now. With only 9-10 months on the NBpump as well!! LOVE to pump the girls and feel the swelling it gives me each time!!! Will post a pic of the girls when I first started and you see the one I just posted and now I will post my current pic in a few mins. when we take the pic to download first.

beckums

Your gains are remarkable Tim!
Especially the feminization of your breasts. They look like slightly denser versions of my breasts :)
Way to go! It seems you have done your research with regard to the cycle you intend on creating. Keep it up :)
Alas, if no bio female on BO chimes in, i will créate a log once i commence m'y own supplementation.

tim odom

:) Thank-you Beckie. I started the other pills yesterday evening. We shall see what sprouts up any further, I say what 2 months . I will keep you in the loop. I will try to send the way back then pic of the girls and a now pic. So far so good. Here goes!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0060.JPG
    IMG_0060.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 137

beckums

Wow! Do they ever look like mine there!
Are you trying to do anything specific for more underboob? That is my goal currently.
When I do use a lubricant, I only put it on the bottom of my breasts so that they suck in to the dome first.
Do you have any tricks?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

Underboob is a very common problem for male growth. I have the very same problem. I understand P will help which I see he is going to try that. I've been using a cream but I haven't seen alot of improvement.

I'm doing similar things as you for underboob development. I even do a reverse incline (butt in the air) and pump up in that position. A ton of underboob is sucked in that way.

DJ

beckums

Wow! I tried the reverse incline technique tonight and I dont think I have ever had such good suction around the whole breast!
They are filling the cups better!
Thanks so much for that tip!

tim odom

;) Hey Beckie and DJ. I am on p and on the others I listed before. No I am not doing anything for the under side. DO You suggest that I do, if so what method would you give advice to use in order to gain the under boobage? I will be looking for a reply on your posting site .Thanks Tim

beckums

Hi Tim,
I believe DJ and I covered the known techniques,
Which are to lay back with your butt raised in the air whilst pumping and to lubricate only the underside of the breasts.
Hope that helps and you see the difference I do, I'm a little ahead being bio female, but I believe my constricted shape allows you to see clues for your own gains :)
Cheers

tim odom

:D Thank-you beckie and I will give it a try and keep you updated as time goes by!!!

lexuswoman

Hi Beckie!

Wow, I can def tell a difference in your picture progression! way to go! You are beautiful and your boobs look amazing! Btw, love the bra you're wearing in the last picture!

Lex ;)

starfish55

Desire. Decide. Imagine it. Do it.

You stubborn thing!! You´re doing such a good job there!!! <3
Keep up the good work sister!!! :-* Mwaah

beckums

Lexus: thank you! That was so sweet of you to say!

"Stairway" (hee hee)- I am stubborn and you must be too! I'm gonna start being tough on you about it! Haha love youuxo

tim odom

;) Hey it is ole Tim here . I gave it a try on getting the ole butt up and it really does a lot for more boob into the cup. Thanks. I measured last night and they are; 40 below, 43 above , and 47 across the girls. Since on the other goodies , I feel the girls getting fuller, rounder, and firmness is also in the mix. Before it was the height now the girls are filling up but not out and even my wife is always doing a cop a feel when she walks by me with no shirt on in the house!!! Thanks for the suggestion on the incline position. I will try to send 1 old pic when they first began to sprout.

Attachments

• 179.JPG
    179.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 91

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

When I look at your breasts I see a younger me! My breasts used to look like yours and I didn't appreciate them. Now my don't look as beautiful as yours, but I'm trying to appreciate them.
Your growth is very noticeable. Congrats and keep it up!