Noodle's tuberous progress photos from day one

tim odom

BETTER LOOKING BREASTS ARE IN A WOKIING STATUS
Re: beckie's tuberous progress photos from day one

;) Hey beckie! I just want to tell you that you have some very nice assets and they are getting better every time you post your pics. WOW!!! The great underboobage you carry is where I would like to get to in the near future. This would really be a nice deal for me. So I thank you for your encouraging words to keep up the work. You to keep up the great work you are doing for yourself on getting the girls nicely evened out!!

beckums

Thanks Tim! You are so sweet.
I'm really pleased to hear that your lovely wife is enjoying the girls as much as you are! Boobies are the best:D
Yours are looking good and if you keep up with the incline pump I'm sure you will get there!
I can post a pic of my breasts before any nbe later tonight so you can see that (although I am a bio female) I really lacked the underboob as well before noogleberry!
I'll post that tonight for you:) expect my monthly pic update on the 4th as well:)
Wishing you the best!

beckums

For Tim and DJ:
I've been thinking of the underboob and how almost all bio males struggle with this. I assume it's actually due to the tightness/constriction of the underboob skin. I also watched a post breast implant video in which the patients are instructed to do this massage/exercise to stretch the underboob so that the implant 'falls' properly.essentially they lightly pinch/squeeze the underboob so that the 'pocket' stretches and the implant lifts up to the higher part of the boob , holding this position for five seconds and then releasing so that the implant falls nicely into its pocket. I wonder if the method would hold true in nb underboob goals and do the technique whenever I remember. I'll also post step by step pics tonight.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

I think it is a little more involved than constriction as prolactin and progesterone are factors in fat deposits. However, I can see it being a problem (as well as the thicker skin). In any case, I'm willing to learn and trying it. I've been really focused on my underboob and I hope I'm making progress since I do have a bit more (and projection).

Since switching to BO myself, I have seen some rapid changes lately and if this helps... :) I just *seem* to have an unusual amount of breast tissue on my sides (enough that I even have bulging/projection there too). Maybe that's normal for developing breasts but I can't say I've seen it like this on the women I've uhm.. inspected.

I look forward to your guidance. BTW, I'm not a visual person so written description (or a pointer) will be very helpful.

DJ

beckums

I found the video for you.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qLT0B-tztrg

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

Thanks for the pointer and it really does seem to have similarity to my underboob problem. I don't have an implant to do the "forcing" downwards but I think I can get creative. If I can get consistent, we'll see want happens in a couple of months.

DJ

beckums

For Tim; my pre nbe girls.

Attachments

• IMAG0789_1.jpg
    IMAG0789_1.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 262
  • IMAG0787_1.jpg
    IMAG0787_1.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 259
  • IMAG0786_2.jpg
    IMAG0786_2.jpg
    383.5 KB · Views: 279

beckums

Oh and since I forgot to mention it:
Glad to help , dj:)
I believe immediately after pumping will be the best time to do that massage. You will have more weight on your breasts to move around, further stretching the underboob.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

I'd been kinda depressed about the underboob problem as I think it is glacial in speed of change. But I've only been trying to implement that idea a few times, it does help "plump" the area a bit. If this works, I'm gonna pile a ton of XOXOXs on you.

I'm still improving and such but the underboob stretch really does a number on my nipples (very sore these days). The way in the video that woman just hooked and pulled under the nipple... ouch! So far, I'm doing a stretch and then "squish" top downwards into the lower. Amazing I got enough to make that even possible now.

DJ

beckums

I'm doing it as well
:)
I find the top part harder personally, but I have a high pain tolerance so the squeeze is nothing for me, I find the above areola part more complicated. I think it's helped me :).

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

I thought I had high level of tolerance too until my nipples started developing. They have showed me new vistas of intense pain and pleasure. I swear all guys should have these -- ain't gonna be having any more wars if you could just flick a nipple and put him on the ground. :)

But the stretching does feel oddly good after I've gotten over the initial nipple shock. I think I can feel the constriction you speak of. It is a band of thicker and tougher skin close to where my torso bends naturally. I've noticed I do have growth (thin layer) reaching nearly to the bottom of my ribcage now but it just isn't filling up.

DJ

beckums

If that's the case I really feel that like for myself the massage will be beneficial for you.:)

beckums

Monthly update shots taken a day early.

Attachments

• IMAG2024_1.jpg
    IMAG2024_1.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 284
  • IMAG2023_1.jpg
    IMAG2023_1.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 262
  • IMAG2022_1.jpg
    IMAG2022_1.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 265

beckums

And here are a couple more:)

I have to say, the shape difference I see is remarkable:)
Very impressed 3 months in.
Current measurement: 36-37across
29-30 under

Attachments

• IMAG2021_1.jpg
    IMAG2021_1.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 335
  • IMAG2020_1.jpg
    IMAG2020_1.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 331

beckums

Oh and much to my surprise
I have gone from wearing tight 32 A's in January, to currently filling 32C's.
Joy:D

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

You go! You're on fire! That's wonderful progress. *sigh* The girls get all the breaks. :)

I'm so happy for you. I bet you're feel like cloud 9 came down and swept you off.

DJ

tim odom

BETTER LOOKING BREASTS ARE IN A WOKIING STATUS

:eek: Wow! You look great my dear! I can see in the last 2 pics more clearly the ring marks right under your breasts. When I pump I see my ring marks way further down on mmmmy rib cage end higher as well , I guess because of the size cup I use. The Xl cup is the one I use for now. The Large ones only let me pump 4-5 good pumps and No real suction and the cups are full. When I use the XL cup I can get the boob to where it is at nipple height 3/4 of the way into the cup. I will send a pic after a pumping session so you can see my ring marks and you can give me some feed back OK? Tim out and you look awesome !!!

beckums

Thanks guys:D
I also gained 25 lbs from then to now so I have to consider that it had an impact, although I know it isn't the sole factor as I have been this heavy with no boobage before.
I currently wear the contoured xl's. I think the ring marks and their region depends on how high or low your breasts sit on your chest.
I aim to centre my breasts and so the ring marks reflect that:)

beckums

Mini update pre photos.
So I am on day 4 of sSwanson BO. I love it! I've had period like swelling since day 1. I feel my breasts growing in my sleep, andddd my ROUND boobs are almost busting out of my 32C! I only take one cap twice daily so far and it's working MMarvelously. Unlike when I started BCP, I have no mood swings as of yet! Can't wait for the pic update :D