NOOGLATHON???

T

tavia

hi every 1

ok just wanna ask if theres any 1 whos noogled several times in 1 day (more than twice) and noticed a big difference in the size progressing with each noogle.

say if i noogled at 9am then 12pm then 3pm the 6pm then 9pm ??? do you think id see a very big difference in my swelling during this day?

ive got time on my hands, theres me and my baby and no 1 to see me so i figured mabe i could do a little noogle marathon lol...

my goal is an f cup......i came to this desired size because i have a friend who is about half a cm taller than me the same frame etc and she is an f cup..... i couldnt beleive it when she told me, i wanted to rip off her boobs and stick them on my chest with a little bit a super glue :-[

but she by no means looks like an f more like a d cup in my eyes... even though ive lost my way when it comes to bra sizes.

i could get to a d buy summer if i carry on at the rate i am now but i wanna see if a little boob marathon would make any differnce
ANY ADVICE X

T

tavia

If i do this, ill be buying some more cocobutter (pamers solid coco b) and some q-10 cream for after a session.. and some msm aswell to boost my circulation.

T

tavia

1 more thing........ i dont know how often to do my noogleathon if i decide to do it..
mabe 1nce every 3 weeks for a wek hmmm? oviously doing every day for the forseeable future may be a bad idea,, i dont know... so if any1 can advise im be very grateful ;D

T

tavia

if i do the nooglathon it will be in 30-40 min pumping sessions no more than that

nilly19

hey TT, you are a big inspiration to me and i'm relatively new to the forum, my total growth has been 1.5" - 2" so far (noogling for 3 months almost)
when I had a week off for spring break, I noogled 3 times a day instead of one / two and saw a very big difference, that being said when I noogled 4 times instead of 3 I didn't see that much of a difference....so I think the rule of thumb is to see how much you can do with seeing progress and not overdoing it, because that can lead to bruising and red dots and such. Good luck!! let me know how that works out for you...
PS. your friend with the F cups...GRRRRR!!! lol, well if you can't beat em..JOIN EM :D ..you'll get your desired size girl, don't give up.

happy noogling

Teeny Tiny

Hey TT!

I've always noogled several times throughout the day for anywhere from 1-3 hours each time. Last Summer/Fall I noogled roughly 5-6 times a day, and after each session they were a little bigger at the end of each session, the last one which I would end just before going to bed to give myself the maximum swelling to end the day and give my hubby plenty to play with in bed. ;)

Hope this helps, and good luck getting that extra swelling and growth you're looking for. I hope I start getting some pretty soon. :'(

T

tavia

hi nilly,
wow sounds like u r growing nicely ;)
ok so u noogled 4 times and didnt see any further difference, lol ive never noogled 4 times in 1 day, it was a push just to do it twice lol... i dont know whats wrong with me some times mabe just lazyness i dont know....

ok so i will start tomorrow and will do all the 5 sessions and more if i can manage it, doing 1 hour usually give me good swelling, so mabe i will try and do 1 hour at least 5 times lol... hope hubby doesnt ask me any questions, hes very openminded but seeing me strapped to my domes for nearly the whole day might make him worry :)

do u still noogle 3 times sometimes ,since you got such good swelling when u did it b4 ???

ya , the friend ha ha she really does have some amazing knockers though.... uggh i better get the make up out.. im turning green again x

T

tavia

hey teeny t

u said u hope u start getting some growth soon??? do u not already have growth, u have been noogling for quite some time havnt u?
it was u that made me want to SNOOGLE lol, i tryed so so hard but it just wasnt happening, 1 night i lay in bed for 3 hours WAITING to fall asleep.. ha ha funnie (but not at the time).
if i could snoogle i know id get some amazing swelling and growth.

ill keep u both updated on how i do, 2morrows the 1st day so hmmm as long as i can get my little 1 fed, clean and play with him between sessions all will be ok he will be a quiet happy baby!!

nilly19

hahahahaha turning green again..lol that was funny ;D
i go to school right now and it's a pretty crucial time for me in terms of grades and such so i could only noogle for 3 times a day during spring break when i had time..my progress in that one week was really good , but after that one week i had to start studying and going to school again so i can only do it once a day for an hour on weekdays and twice a day for an hour on weekends!! hahaha aww your hubby may get a little concerned yes, but it'll pay off when you get your F cups!! im also glad that you dont experience bruising...i noogled for 4 times a day once and i got a bit of bruising the next day.
happy noogling :)

OptimisticGirl

hi TT:
I'm new (over 4 weeks) and haven't seen any visual growth yet, but still want to share my experience.
I usualy only pump 1-2h per weekdays because I have to work from early morning till late. But in weekend I spend 4-5h for Nb. I think my swelling in the domes doesn't get better, but the longer my sessions are, the longer my swelling after nb will stay. So I think if you have time, just give it a try. Just remember to increase your time gradually so that your breasts won't be swollen.
Hope that's help.

amelie

Hi TT, let us know how the nooglathon went!
I´m still starting out with the NB so I couldn´t imagine spending so much time pumping yet.

I was thinking though... don´t know how old your baby is but you might want to not do this in sight of him (or her?) when he starts talking... who know what he´ll tell his teachers, haha.
I´ve been hiding my noogleberry from my kids but my son (who is 9) found the foam rings the other day and he was like "what´s this for?" I was like "oh, nothing" and he said "aaaah... for your boobs, right?". No idea where he got that from! :-[ I don´t think he´ll tell my ex husband, that would be really embarrasing.

Anyway, hope you´ll get f boobs soon (and me too)!

T

tavia

hey amelie,

i cant really imagaine spending so much time noogleing but hey im gunna give it a go starting 2morrow as soon as i wake up,

my son cant crawl properly yet let alone talk lol so i dont think he will be letting my secret out any time soon, (thank goodness)
although he doe get very giggly when im wearing them, very strange to see him staring at my chest in his bouncer in fits of laughter??? ;D
your 9 year old is right on target isnt he, haha u gotta keep an eye on that 1 ;) ive got a feeling my sons going to be a breast man!!!!!

T

tavia

optimistic girl,

im to impatient to pump for 5 hours straight, plus i need to feed my son, and having veg spat at u while trying to pump isnt the best of things, i think id put him off eating aswell, my son finds the domes facinating.

if i think about it , i do get longer swelling when i pump for an hour or 2 instead of 30 mins, hmmm good point, i was only thinking about how big they get not how long the swelling lasts.
when i pump for 30 mins or an hour the amount of swelling i get is about the same. but after an hour the swelling does last longer.

yep good idea , ill start off with 30 mins then go up from there and mabe end with a 2 and half hour session in the evening.

4 weeks is good going , i hope u see some more swelling and growth soon hun, what size do u want to get to?

T

tavia

hey nilly,

na i dont get any brusing really, i just have a particular area that gets very blood shot red, cant understand it really, its always the same place no matter how light i pump, but it always fades so im not worried yet.
ohh u said u got brusing after noogleing 4 times in 1 day , so i havnt done it tht many times, so mabe i will get some tomorrow,, ill take it easy...

yep hubby doesnt like to admit it but every time my boobs have been bigger he LOVES it cant get enough og my big melons, but when i ask him what he prefers he says he doesnt care about boobs he likes butts, lol , WHATEVER.... he practically falls asleep in them when i was preggers, like there his love cusions!...

nice to hear u had good progress in that week, at least u know it can be done if u wanna speed things along...
this is only a test for me, if all turns out good then it will be a regular thing.

what size are u looking to acheive?

Anastasia916

TT, I admire your determination, I hope it works out well for you and you are able to stick to it! And my son is the same but I think he's also a butt man lol he's always talking about booties and boobies lol. Just wait till your little one can walk up to a female and pinch her butt, or if a female picks him up he grabs her breasts and says "ooouuu nice boobies" my son has done that lol.

Amelie, wow, yea I'd definitely be asking how he knew that or rather word it, why does he think it's for that. Kids 8 and older tend to go through their parents things when they aren't looking, so maybe he seen your noogleberry and not telling you, maybe he was on your computer and found this forum or any other information about you doing natural breast enhancement so when he seen the rings assumed that's what they were for. Or maybe he just assumed that because they are round and there are 2 of them. Then again I've ordered and received packages with some molded foam that was almost the same shape as the foam rings so you could say that's where they came from. But yea, kids that age, very curious. My friend and I found her mothers "toys" one day going through her things, we were actually looking for make up to play with, and stumbled on them we thought they were back massagers lol and I believe we were 8 or 9 at the time. But boys are curious for other reasons of course, my husband told me that he walked in on his older brother masturbating when he was 8 and started trying it, so boys tend to be more curious than girls.

Teeny Tiny

Hi TT,

I've had my NB for about 15 months now, but have only been noogling regularly the way I do since last June, so roughly 9 months now with a month or so long break over the holidays because of being busy and having a hard time getting a good suction in the cold house. I've been trying to get back to my normal routine and have actually been having really good swelling, actually had to buy a couple 36C bras to accommodate the post noogle swelling I had yesterday morning (after my first session of the day). But my XL's are cracked so I just ordered some new ones from Lucy, but I'm still using the cracked ones until they absolutely won't hold any suction. Right now I just have to keep pumping continuously to maintain any kind of suction because the air leaks right back in. So it's kind of like doing the pump and release method instead of my normal pump and hold routine, because I'll pump them up as much as I can and let the air leak out until they're barely attached then pump them back up again. I think pumping that way combined with my hormone spike from that time of the month which is coming around in the next few days which is causing them to swell up and ache on their own is what caused the spike in my swelling yesterday. It was so cool to actually enjoy bra shopping yesterday morning though. After that massive swelling I had after about an hour of noogling I had to go shopping so I put on one of my post noogling bras which is a 36B, which sometimes feels a little snug when I get good swelling, but yesterday if hurt so much I had to take it off. So I went to the store and for the first time in my life instead of spending 2 hours depressed in the bra department trying to find one that either fit almost good enough or was padded enough to work I actually spent 2 hours trying to make up my mind which one I wanted. I bought one white bra and one gray bra and thong set, neither of them are padded, but with the swelling I had they fit and looked good. If only that swelling would stick around and become real growth. :'(

To answer your question after all these months of noogling I have not had any detectable "real growth". If I keep up the long hours of pumping right up to bedtime, then start again as soon as I get up sometimes I can retain a bit of swelling to start with from one day to the next. But if I miss a day or more, or even don't get pumped up first thing in the morning and can't get to until halfway through the day, by the time I go to noogle they're back to being the same old completely deflated size they've been since before I started using noogleberry. I'm still not giving up though, I'm going to noogle until either I grow to a 36D or until the day I die, whichever comes first. Even if I never grow anymore at least the swelling I get from noogling makes me look and feel better, even if it doesn't stick around too long. And I love my hubby's reaction when I get a full day of noogling in and am nice and plump for him to enjoy when we go to bed, it's worth it even if I have to pump every day for the rest of my life to have them bigger. I just don't know if I'll ever achieve my goal of a 36D even swollen if I never achieve any "real growth", because so far the biggest I have been able to get them is an overfull B before, and now a C once. I have been too busy today to get enough noogling in to achieve a C today, I hardly ever get enough noogling in on the weekends when my hubby's home to get them that big. But Monday - Thursday or Friday depending on how many days he works I get as much as I possibly can in, anywhere from 8 - 16 hours in one day. Depending on what time of the month it is depends on how much swelling I get, for the next few days till my period starts I should be able to get some really good swelling if I can put in enough time. But toward the end of it and a week or two after my swelling drops drastically until the end of the cycle starts getting closer then the swelling picks back up.

OptimisticGirl

hi TT:
Yep, good luck to you,gal! And keep us updated!
I just want a full B, so I'm very please with the gradual process I'm in now :) My swelling is getting better week by week. Looking forward to real growth coming soon.

T

tavia

hey teeny t

wow you realy do put in some hours dont u,, up to 16 lol u will be needing medication soon for that noogle addiction of yours :eek:
one thing ive noticed is that the people who use brava and bb who have to keep the domes on for like 8- 10 hours or so dont seem to get the ammount of long term swelling/growth that the nb-ers do so mabe thats because of the short but frequent sessions we do ,
mabe u could cut down the lengh of time u wear the domes on each pumping session???
u could test this out to see if u start to see some long lasting swelling/ growth???
some girls even grow from just 30 mins a day so there must be something in it ,, dont u think?? :)

at least u get MEGA short term swelling ;) thats alwasys an inspiration if there was 1,
im sitting with my domes on now, then will put them back on at 2.00pm because i missed my 1st session this morning, so i would of had 2- 1 hour sessions by 3.. yey

amelie

Anastasia, yeah I remember my son pinching my girlfriends boobs and booties when he was 2 or 3, then he always ran off giggling. I guess these little boys behave like guys since they´re born, lol.
It´s a bit strange for me because I´m from a family of all females, even my cousins are all girls (or women) so this kind of behaviour is new to me, luckily some of my friends had younger brothers so they tell me it´s typical.

As for the foam rings, it seems there are some of my son´s classmates moms who have had boobjobs and of course these kids are very curious so they will talk about that. I get to know the most private details about parents I don´t really know that much, just because my kids tell me about them!
Also, a while ago my son saw me doing breast massages, I told him I was just rubbing on some lotion but he giggled and told me I´d look better if I had a boobjob done - er, thanks! So much for honesty. At least he thinks that I don´t look as "old" as the other moms, that´s quite a compliment.

Anyway, I think that´s why he thought the rings were for my boobs - now I´m really really going to hide my NB!!