Not sure if my cups are too small for me or not (pictures)

Tshelky

Just got my first noogleberry system today. They are medium sized cups and my breast are barely B's but I feel like my breast tissue is kinda wide over the chest (if that makes sense). It just feels like there's no whole breast in the cup but just most of it and I am not sure if this is how it's supposed to be or not.
I had some difficulties putting it on. I've found the best position to putt the cups on is while I am lying on the bed, but when I try to stand up I have to be very careful with my moves or the vacuum would escape. Had it for more than hour today and didn't notice any change at all (by which I mean I didn't expect my breast to grow instantly but there almost wasn't even that red circle around my breasts that I've seen most of people here have after noogling, so I am suspicious the vaccum might slowly escaped anyway.)

Can someone experienced here tell m
e if the cups seem to fit me or if I need larger. Also, could you please tell me some tips on how to know if the vaccum is escaping out of it and which position is the best for noogling (sitting/lying) ?

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/aQEr0

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Hi - I think the cups are the right size for now. If you're having trouble getting them to fit and stay on, it would be worse with larger ones. I think you should use these till things start to work better as they will with practice. Perhaps you get it sorted out lying down to start with, then you'll be able to sit up as well You can isolate if theres a leakage problem by putting a kitchen bag clip across the tube at one side, and then try the other.
x Aria

Tshelky

Hi. thank you very much for your answers. Could you please give me one more advice? Does your position somehow affect the effectivity of noogleberry? For example, does using it one hour while sitting give more swelling than using it one hour while lying?

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Hi
I dont think there is a difference. If you find that laying down helps suction, do that for a while and then you'll probably find you can get good suction sitting up as well.
x Aria

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
The size looks good, but make sure you use plenty of lotion or some lubricant. This will help to get and keep a seal.