oil 4 boobies

T

tavia

it will probably b a nice oil to sooth the boobies after nb if all else fails, im only mentioning it because of the price, and because the seller seems to now her stuff ;D

Anastasia916

Not sure what the ingredients are in this, but I know that some people say you can massage with lavender essential oil (which would also be aromatherapy to sooth your nerves) and they grew in the breast area, but I think that mainly works for born males, not biological females. But hey it's worth a shot! I hope it works for you.

J

joanne

ohhh give that a go lol you never no and its not that much to waist so im going to go for it thanks .xx

aaaaaa

i need help how to start a topic can someone send me the link where to start a topic having a hard time finding it i want to start bb xl domes or nb domes which ones are better?

C

chloespeaks

TT, what happened to the avocado oil you were using? I bought some recently on Amazon, but for cooking and the price was really very good and obviously since it's food grade quite fresh. I haven't tried it for NB but have thought about it since I read your post.

Chloe

T

tavia

i still have the avocado oil , iuse it for the red marks etc straight after noogling, i cant say its done anything for swelling or fullness really but it leaves your boobie skin very soft and gets rid of red indents and any blood spots faster

i got my oil yeasterday and used it last night b4 bed, it smells really nice very relaxing smell, woke up this morning and boobies r very smooth and quite silky to touch,,,

the ingredients r on the bottle so i will post them later x

T

tavia

ingredients...

cananga odorata(ylang-ylang)
cympobogon citratus(lemongrass)
carota daucus(wild carrott)
pelorgonlum graveolens
vitis vimtera(common grapevine)
oenthera biennis (common evening primrose/evening star)

company... www.scentfromheavenonline.com

i really love this oil now, i rub it on after ive noogled (wipe off cocobutter first) it smells addictive, it so so nice, it softens and plumps the skin all round(i dont know if its plumped my boobs but it has plumped the skin up so my boobs are nicer to touch)

ill order more soon x

Attachments

• Photo0152.jpg
    Photo0152.jpg
    347 KB · Views: 160
T

tavia

i had a look at the site and im not sure if its cheaper to order her products from ebay??? i cant see what her shipping is..
i ordered from her ebay shop so probably will again.