Oldie just saying hi, and sharing how i do things

T

tavia

Hi everyone,

It's been so long since I've been here but I have just replaced my cups and bought an air lock so thought I would say hi.

I stopped noogling for a long time and lost about 80% of growth, the top of my breast is still fuller than your average, I have cleavage with no top or bra on haha.

I have decided to start again and have boobs for summer.
I have ordered XXL for this as I want wider boobs.

So a few things that usually guarentee two cup size increase at least during a session of pumping for ME are..

2 litres of water through out the day, stay hydrated. A dry body gives dry weak results. I always sip warer while noohling as well.
I pump and hold for at least 10 seconds before release. If I am comfortable then I will hold for longer. Holding should never cause pain.
If your breasts get very itchy, then from personal experience I believe you are not hydrated enough.
I use pure glycerine and Palmers HARD cocoa butter on my boobs.
The glycerine helps keep breasts moisturised and lubricated. When you first apply it it is very warm and sticky. Then I mix a little cocoa.
I when I'm using my pump regularly I can achieve two extra cup sizes in 30 mins, this will last me 10 hours after 10 hours the swelling is still there but they are no longer large and firm.
Continuous regular use keeps swelling for longer. Dehydration gets rid of swelling super fast.
I take a spoon of extra virgin olive oil and fish oil every day, I can't stand either but I just hold my nose and knock it back and don't breath Untill I have swilled out my mouth with juice.

There's nothing here that many of you possibly don't already know but hope it helps someone x :)

James

I can't believe nobody has responded before now. Welcome back :)

IIRC you have attained dramatic swelling, but unfortunately this didn't translate into permanent growth. I believe you must do a lot of massaging with oil to make the swelling become permanent. Since you have been away for a long time, and I can't remember if you were here when itsjust4fun made this post: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1919.msg17162.html#msg17162
It may help with the XXL domes. Or are you able to pump with the XXLs without this help? Anyhow, I wish you great success this time around.