oodellaly's stats

oodellaly

Ok, so I finally went back and tried using the NB with the soft rings, and actually found it much easier to use it with them than without! I think I was just having trouble with them in the beginning because the whole process was new, but now I noticed they really help keep the air from coming out and make a tighter seal. Also, they mute the farts :D

I got some pretty good swelling today, but haven't been noogling much each day, only about 30 minutes. Sometimes it's very hard to get the cups to stay on for extended periods of time, so I'm taking it easy and just doing it whenever i can, usually right around bedtime. Sometimes i fall asleep with them on but I doubt they stay on very long. I don't want to make the whole thing too much of a pain on myself because i know i'll just stop doing it if it becomes too much hassle. But I think my swelling now is more than i was getting before, so it must be doing something good. I'll think of posting hard evidence (pictures or measurements) right around the time of my next period, in the first or second week of December, when i'm supposed to get the most growth and when it's been about a month of consistent use. Hope it works...

Great news about the soft rings (and the farts!). I think it is a great idea to make sure that using the Nb doesn't turn into a chore. We have to be in this for the long term if we want to ensure results. It has to be something we enjoy doing. All the best. I can't wait to see your pictures next month!

;D :-*

oodellaly

Hey, update time. Flatty, so far using the NB hasn't turned into a chore for me, and I was actually craving using it, but over the past week and a half with my whole family in town for Thanksgiving, i have not been able to use the NB at all :(. I actually tried using it secretly at first, but after all of my sisters walked into my room once at the same time while i had it on (luckily i was under the covers, but still), i decided it wasn't gonna work. So it does sadden me a bit that i may have been making better progress, but what makes up for it is that the BO i'm taking seems to be having an effect! I started both the NB and the BO at the same time about a month ago, so the progress may not be incredibly notable, but my boobs definitely look bigger to me, and they bounce a bit when i'm coming down the stairs :p. Not to mention that they feel sore when pressed, just like when i was going through puberty. I'm so excited! Not so sure about whether it's too much estrogen in my body though because i got a yeast infection for the first time in my life, which i heard is a sign of estrogen dominance. I also don't want to overwork my liver, so i might take a break from the BO routine and do a cleanse soon, maybe while i'm having my period. Anyone have experience or advice about that or any of the above? I would appreciate it. Anyway, this is a NB forum, so back to the NB... most of the time i use it while taping my nipples down but sometimes (like right now) i use it without anything. I've gotten much better about getting it on without any trouble. My rings that i bought for it are starting to deform a bit and get pushed to the sides, so they don't always cushion the whole cup anymore :( I think that's all for now... I'm gonna try to go back to regularly using the NB again now that things have gone back to normal. I still think if nothing else, the NB is helping blood circulation to my boobs which is good for the BO too. I might post some pictures at the end of my period in about a week or so when all the best growth is supposed to have happened. Stay tuned...

oodellaly

Hey, so I know I disappeared from these boards for quite a while-- I went through quite a lot during the past few years, but I'm finally ready to try my booby project again. Nothing noticeable was gained from the first go around, probably just because it was too short and inconsistent. But, I started up again on May 1st and have been consistently noogling at least an hour or two spread throughout the day. I'm trying to do this thing where during all waking hours, my breasts are constantly in some stage of swelling from the noogling, and I've been getting some great long lasting swelling. I don't have trouble putting on both cups anymore, and am able to completely fill the medium cups (past 2.5 in marker) each time now. When I wake up in the morning, my breasts definitely still feel swollen compared to before and when I pump for an hour during the day, they stay swollen at a B or C cup for several hours afterward, which is awesome. Not sure if it is time to get large cups, but I think I'll stick to the mediums for a bit longer just because I'm comfortable using them, and the size they give me is perfect. I think I'm still an A cup as far as I know if I were to stop noogling, but I never let myself shrink back all the way to find out, and I haven't been wearing a bra at all because I don't want to squeeze them when they're swollen. Left boob is still slightly bigger than the right, but not terribly so. I'm super excited about the progress I'm making though, and wanted to post an update. Might post pictures before/after noogling soon.

oodellaly

Wanted to update with my measurements... Finally measured, and I'm 26.5 under bust, 29 over bust pre-noogling, then 30.5/31overbust post noogling depending on how long I do it. The nice thing is that when I wake up in the morning, my boobs measure 29.5 over bust, meaning I have been retaining some of the swelling overnight. One thing I'm wondering is whether anyone has noticed a difference in swelling depending on posture while noogling-- do you get greater swelling if you do it sitting up versus lying back or reclining? In other words, does gravity help/hurt blood flow to your boobs during noogling? Also, I haven't been taping my nipples like I used to, and started getting torpedo nipples after noogling. Not sure how I feel about that, but since my nipples are starting small, maybe I'll go with it for a while to see how it turns out. Finally, it has been taking slightly longer and longer to get the same kind of swelling I got initially, and I'm wondering if that is normal, and what I should do about it-- increase the noogling time? Or take a break for a while? Or something else entirely? Advice is welcome.

oodellaly

Hi happy color, thanks for letting me know! I think the same thing happens to me, so I'll try to be as vertical as possible when noogling.

oodellaly

So, here is my half-month update-- 15 days after I've restarted my booby project. No major progress to update, but my boobs definitely feel more full and are sore most of the time, so hopefully that's a sign that I'm on the right track. I noticed that my nipples are especially sore, and they do seem to look a bit more saggy than previously (though they started out a tiny bit droopy anyway, since I breastfed after having a child several years ago), so I'm thinking I'll go back to taping them down like I had been with the original attempt 3 years ago. I think my nipples look better small anyway. I'm not measuring as often because I don't think it's easy to notice any difference with the measuring tape on a day-to-day basis, but will try to do that monthly.

I'm keeping my booby project under wraps from my boyfriend because I don't want him to know unless it ends up working, and I'm really hoping I make enough progress that he might notice and mention something on his own ;). It has been hard though, because I need to find at least an hour or two while he's home to sneak away and do it, which has been challenging, so I do most of it in the morning after he's left for work. Luckily, we both like our space, so it has worked out thus far, but I'm dreading getting busted one of these days and having to explain what is stuck to my chest :-[. I'm also worried that he might see some of the noogle marks and start questioning what on earth happened.

One other problem I've had is over-noogling and getting the blood-vessel-bursting spots sometimes, which usually go away in a day or two, but I think I've mostly reduced that problem, though it seems to occur a lot more after I've taken a break for a day and return to my previous noogling habits. Another thing I tried that was amazing was hydro-noogling, which I mentioned in this thread: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=4185.0 and think is a great experience. Going to try to do that once per week. Anyway, just wanted to document my journey... Also uploaded a profile pic of what I want to look like at the end :p. Monica Bellucci is so hot!

oodellaly

So, I will have been consistently noogling for one month as of tomorrow! I did take a couple of breaks on weekends, the longest was over Memorial Day weekend (3 days), but I'm hoping that actually helped since I see a lot of posters noogling infrequently and getting great results.

Speaking of results, let me post mine. So, I have definitely experienced the thing where my breasts fill in before growing out. In think this is due to the post-baby deflation I had, which, though not severe, still made my boobs kind of empty and soft. Now, they are definitely more full, firm, and fun to grab! :) I am still a 32A, but have started spilling over the cup and double-boobing with my slightly larger left boob in the bra that used to fit me best, which is awesome! My right boob now fills the whole cup instead of leaving empty space in there too.

Anyway, that's my first month update. I'm still feeling motivated, and will try at least 3 months of consistent use to get something significant that I will be happy with. I want a good-sized B cup, I think. Nothing too large because I like my overall shape with a bra, I like sleeping on my tummy, and I don't want painful bouncing or back pain or sagging later on. So a full B is my goal. I'll try to post my pics and measurements tomorrow.

Edit: forgot to add that I've stopped using the soft rings, and did not start taping my nipples down after all. It's gotten really easy and no longer painful to wear just the cups by themselves, and a lot easier to keep them on after using lotion/massaging first. I'm hoping the results will be good.

oodellaly

Don't know if anyone even reads this, but I like keeping track of everything here... Just another quick note-- I ordered that Ainterol PM Ultimate atomiser that everyone on here keeps mentioning, which was very pricy :eek: but I'm really hoping it makes a difference. It hasn't come yet, but I'm getting excited and can't wait to try it. I've tried a few other treatments in addition to noogleberry in the past-- BO really messed with my hormones and made me so freaking temperamental that I could barely stand myself and became severely depressed, and the herbs (fenugreek, etc.) didn't seem to have any effect on me at all, well, other than making me smell like maple syrup, which I'm not exactly sure was a perk. I didn't want to try the PM internally because of all the possible weird side effects, so I decided to go with the topical treatment to see if it does anything for me. Fingers crossed. I'll post another update when I start using it.

Also, I started using a shea butter lotion for my massages, which is great for lubing up my boobs pre-noogle and great for the massage, but it seems to be causing some acne in the space between my boobs, which is not good. All in the name of bigger boobs though-- I can take some temporary suffering for the result I want. Anyway, that's my update. I haven't taken my one month picture update yet because I have to do it on a day when I don't noogle for it to count, so that would be next weekend. I'm looking forward to making a comparison to see if I can notice any difference. Onward with the booby project!

Kyria

Dear oodellaly,

I am one of those reading your posts. I am a genetic male and have tried the herbal and PM routes and now doing BO. I had problems of backache and headaches with PM. I do have the Ainterol Spray but have been using it quite infrequently. I will strive to use it more consistently now. Your motivation is great--keep it up for us newbies. Thanks for your posts!

oodellaly

Thank you Kyria for letting me know I'm not in an empty room talking to myself! Haha. And I'm so happy to hear that my posts are motivating or helpful to others. I have trouble sticking with things consistently sometimes, and I failed at this the first time 3 years ago, but this time will be different, I'm absolutely positive. I have a lot of outside stresses in my life right now, but actually, doing noogleberry consistently every day has given me something I can control and is helping me keep myself grounded, which is a side effect I never expected. It's actually spilling over into other areas of my life, and I've found myself happier overall and more able to be more consistent and reliable with everything else too. I'm walking taller, smiling more, and feeling quite calm and confident in the midst of chaos. Strange how just sticking plastic suction cups to my chest can be so empowering! Anyway, thanks for the info about PM internally-- I learned that I'm definitely sensitive to hormonal changes, so I will stick to topical/external treatments from now on only. BO does seem to work well for a lot of people though, so good luck with it! And I'm curious about how the spray works for you too. Can't wait to try it.

oodellaly

Thought this was interesting... Good to know noogling/massage are possibly good for more than just breast growth.

http://now.msn.com/squeezing-breasts-can-stop-cancer

oodellaly

So, I finally posted some pictures, here:
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=4281.0

I'm feeling a little discouraged because of what appears to be more nipple droopiness and no visible growth after the first month, so I'm definitely going to start taping down my nipples. I've also decided that I definitely need to eat more fats, etc. to help with this project. I added triple Omega (3-6-9) vitamins and ordered some hyaluronic acid and collagen (types I and III) today from Amazon.com, so hopefully those will help too. I'm still excitedly waiting for my PM atomiser spray to come, and can't wait to start using that.

I think that taking pictures was hard because, to me, my breasts definitely feel fuller, but because nothing shows, it's very disappointing. Measuring is probably the same (planning on updating my measurements tomorrow). I'm not going to let that get me down though, and will just trust in how different I feel and remember that this is a gradual process.

happycolor

Hi OODELLALY, I am one of the readers of your post.
I saw your pictures and understand how you feel. It is very brave of you!
We share many similarities. My bra size is 32A (I think should be 32AA), and I breast fed for 6 monthes 4 years ago.
I have been dreamed of bigger breasts for a long long time - I always feel embarrassed for my breasts in the dressing rooms.
When I found NB, I decided to give it a try. Before NB, I also tried some cream, and pills. Neither work for me.
With NB, I am now in my second month. I try to NB for min. 45 minutes everyday, and skipped it for about 5 days because I was too tired at work.
Similar to your experience, I do fee fuller with my breasts, and I can see some difference. However, my breasts are still tiny tiny 32AA, and they are still far from what I pictured for healthy breasts. If I had the courage as you do and made some pictures, I can't say there is anything to show.
I take my NB journey very easy. I hope to get something out of it, but I do not want to add any stress to the process. At minimum, I enjoy putting the cups on and feel my boobs for 45 minutes every day. Feeling them makes me like them more than I used to - I think that is what I need.
From the posts I read, it is not uncommon not to have visible growth until 6 months. So, cheer up for this long journey!
Hugs...

tryagain40

Hello oodellaly!! Just wanted to let you know journey is being read and appreciated that you're sharing yours! I wish you the best of luck and much magic from the boobie fairy!! I just started again around the same time as you and I too can feel the difference but not seeing it when I look in the mirror or on the tape measure. I guess we're both going to have to be patient as this unfortunately isn't an overnight fix (dang it!! lol). Hopefully by next month this time we'll both have some big progress to show!! Anyway, I hope all goes well and we both stick it out for the long haul!! (I too have the same problem of losing interest and giving up as well).

oodellaly

Thank you so much for the encouraging words and sharing your stories! Happycolor, I think you have a great attitude about this process, not letting it become stressful and just doing what you can maintain. I think that's why I ended up quitting the first time around, because I let it become a hassle and a burden. I really like that you said that for you, it's about liking your breasts better. I'm going to remember that to help me stay with it for the long haul. Tryagain, thank you for the boobie well-wishes! It's great to know that we are all in this together. Let's stick to it and keep each other motivated. If you have a stats page, I'll find it and keep up with you!

Speaking of stats, I measured this morning, and I was dangerously close to the 30" overbust measurement! It might just be the time of month (slightly past mid-cycle), but I'm hoping it's actual growth. Here is my overall stats update for today:

Above bust: 29"
Over nipples: ~30"
Under bust: 26"
Waist: 25.5"
Hips: 37"
Height: 5'3.75"
Weight: 100-105 lbs

Not going to obsess over the stats too much, but they are just another part of documenting this process. Hopefully by month 2 or 3, things will be a little bit clearer in the direction of boogie growth!

tryagain40

I finally did do a stats page today! Yes, lets please keep each other motivated as I need all the motivation I can get!! After about 15 minutes today I was ready to chuck em but I actually stuck out the 2 hours (longest session yet for me, so yes, I'm pretty proud lol)!! Hope all is going well on your end as well!!

oodellaly

That's awesome, tryagain! Your stats page looks great. I try to remind myself whenever I get frustrated that if I just do what I can maintain and don't let it be a hassle for myself (or put myself down for being lazy with it once in a while), I can more easily do it for the long haul! The worst is when I tell myself what I've done is not good enough, then I just want to give up completely. Got to be okay with not always doing it perfectly, because there are just too many opportunities to mess up!