oodellaly's stats

oodellaly

Good news! I tried snoogling for a couple of hours the other day, and when I woke up, my boobs were definitely fuller and sore in a good way. I tried on some of my bras that didn't used to fit well, and they are fitting much better now-- I was even busting out of the one I used to wear every day!!! Even more good news, I finally got my PM atomizer spray yesterday and have been using that twice a day as the instructions indicate. I can't wait for it to work. My boobs feel sore all day now and they bounce when I come down the stairs, haha. I'm so excited. Going to try snooglong for 2 hours with the PM spray on at the same time. :)

oodellaly

One thing that's not so hot is that I'm noticing some ring indentations remaining the morning after snoogling (not red marks, just kind of light circular dents in the shape of the cups), which are not really noticeable unless I look at my boobs in a certain light from a certain angle, but they still worry me. Going to try moving the cups around a bit on my breasts while noogling during the daytime to prevent one spot getting pressed in for too long, and will massage after each session. I haven't been using the soft cup rings as often, but that might also be helpful. Maybe I will try the 7:2 method instead of the pump and hold also. Time to experiment. :)

oodellaly

Hey everyone, it's time for my two month update! I'm happy to say that I've stuck with Noogling regularly, which is awesome given my history ::). Anyway, the second month was interesting for my booby project, I'll try to write everything here if I can remember. To start with, I measured today pre-Noogle and I am pretty much at 30 inches over bust! That means I've gained at least a half an inch, if not one full inch! Hopefully it sticks. I was more full around/before my period during the luteal phase last month and lost some fullness afterward, but that's supposedly normal, so I'm not worried and looking forward to getting even bigger this month.

A couple of other things:
I've been using evening primrose oil as a lubricant along with my PM atomizer. I wasn't sure initially what to use to help maximize the absorption of the PM and not interfere with it, which I mentioned here:
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=4294.msg45534#new
I hadn't been massaging as much as a result of not knowing which lubricant to use with the PM, so I think I might not have grown as much as I could have because of that. So I did some research, and found that using oils with Omega 3s are helpful as I mentioned in that thread. The EPO seems to be working great. I've had much more soreness the past couple of days that I've been back to massaging and using the oil. I might want to get some organic flaxseed oil instead, so I'll hopefully do that soon.

I haven't been doing much hydro noogling or snoogling, but was able to squeeze those in a few times this month. Wish I could do them both at least once a week, so I'll try to do that if I can sneak it in without getting busted. :) I had laid off of hard pressure Noogling also because of fear that I was doing it too hard last month, so I think I've actually gone too far in the opposite direction now with Noogling a bit too gently and not getting as much swelling, so I'm going to try my best to find the sweet spot.

Other things that have changed-- I haven't been using the soft rings anymore, just massaging the ring marks afterward. I actually get more red dots and tend to overpump when I have the soft rings on, plus they are awkward and don't even cover the whole cup edge, so I gave up on those. I also haven't been using tape on my nipples anymore, but instead using paper towels folded up at the ends of my cups as nipple stoppers (similar to what Mumma Bear suggested in her post here: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=3471.0). That has been working well to keep my nipples from stretching out unnecessarily, I think. No more torpedo nipples, lol.

Finally, I'm going to be moving across the country in one month, and I'm worried that I may not have as much time to Noogle during that time. I may have to take a forced break at 3 months! So fingers crossed that I can get in some good growing before then and pick up quickly where I left off. Anyway, that's my update for now. Happy Noogling!

Chris54

Hello oodellaly. I have been using FO softgels with 600 mg omega 3, omega 6, and omega 9. Pretty much the same way you have been using the EPO. It works quite well as a lube for the noogleberry as well as for massage. This negates the need to add any other supplements, as they can become overwhelming (i.e. I can't see myself taking the amount of supplements some people are taking. Nothing wrong with taking that many, it just wouldn't work for me). By the way, the FO from Walgreens is fairly inexpensive, so it wouldn't cost much to try. I have been following your posts, and have learned much. Thank you.

oodellaly

Hi Chris, thanks for the info! I'm so glad you are reading my page and finding some use in my ramblings ;D. I know what you mean about taking too many supplements. My boyfriend says I take too many, and I'm inclined to agree! It is a real hassle sometimes, but I just want to cover all the bases, so I end up taking a Hyaluronic acid/MSM, Collagen, multi-vitamin, kelp, and a Omega 3-6-9 combination. It feels like a lot of pills to swallow, but I made it part of my breakfast routine and try not to add any more, lol. I don't take BO or herbs any longer, so at least that's an improvement! They really messed with my hormones/moods.

I was thinking of ordering the flaxseed oil online because I'm a bit lazy, and because I can get free shipping and hopefully find one cheap enough. :D I read about this super pure brand of flaxseed oil called Barleans, which is organic, unfiltered, and cold-pressed, and the company takes great measures to preserve the freshness of the oil. I think I'm going to try that. It only contains flaxseed oil and nothing else, and it has a lot of the essential fatty acids, so I think it would make a great Nooglube. Did I just coin that term? Yes!

One thing I'm not sure about is whether it is better to get flaxseed oil with high lignans (http://www.amazon.com/Barleans-Organic-Oils-Lignan-Count/dp/B0009ET4LS/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1372886736&sr=8-4&keywords=organic+flax+seed+oil) or no lignans (http://www.amazon.com/Barleans-Organic-Oils-Softgels-Bottle/dp/B0009ET4K4/ref=pd_sbs_hpc_1)? I looked up what lignans are, and apparently they are a phytoestrogen that is good for you and can help prevent cancer, but I don't know if I pop open the capsules that the lignans would even be able to absorb into my boobs? Are they fibrous? Curious to know if anyone has any idea about this, because I couldn't find anything about it.

Also, not sure if it would be easier just to get a bottle of the oil (http://www.swansonvitamins.com/barleans-flax-oil-32-fl-oz-liquid) instead of having capsules that I need to bust open. I think it would be less discreet to have this huge suspicious bottle of flaxseed oil lying around the house though. Hmm. :-\ Anyway, I'm still using EPO in the meantime, so hopefully that will work for now. My boobs are much happier now that I've been massaging them again and they are definitely getting some soreness out of it-- what that soreness means remains to be seen!

Chris54

obviously you have researched more than I on the supplements. I certainly wasn't trying to impress you with my knowledge. You are way beyond me. I am a beginner at noogeling. I have been lurking for numerous months and have been amazed at the knowledge and support provided by this forum. Your "ramblings" are very helpful and I, for one, hope you continue uncontrollably. By the way, I have looked at your pics, and I honestly think you look beautiful as you are. I think all of us just want to improve on what mother nature has chosen to bestow on us. You are way too hard on yourself( but we all know how critical we can be on ourselves). Be happy

oodellaly

Thank you Chris for your support. :) It means a lot to me that you think my ramblings are helpful, and that you said my beginning pics are beautiful. I always had trouble seeing my physical self that way. I think for one thing, even if I don't grow any more, Noogling is giving me more confidence and appreciation for my body/breasts. You are right that I've been too hard on myself-- I remember even back before my pregnancy when my breasts were larger/perkier/fuller, I still complained about them. Now I'm really beginning to like and appreciate them. Going through this process, coming here, and reading comments like yours and about others' journeys similar to mine have been a big help towards that. It is amazing how knowing I'm not the only one going through these struggles, with the same hopes and fears and worries, makes me feel infinitely more secure and accepting about everything.

James, thanks for the tip about taking breaks. I was getting so nervous that I would be ruining my efforts up to this point by skipping a week. I actually had to take a 6-day break last week because of going out of town too, so it's good to hear that the longer break can actually be helpful. The good news is that I didn't seem to lose any of the fullness over the break I took. I think it helps that even during the time off, I still massaged every day with the PM spray and EPO just to keep things up. Oh, and I haven't ordered flaxseed oil yet, but will do that when my EPO runs out. I think I'm finally starting to get relaxed and settled comfortably into my Noogling routine! Anyway, happy Noogling. :) Can't wait to see where I'll be at the 3 month mark in a few weeks...

oodellaly

Hello fellow Nooglers, I just wanted to post and say that I'm going through a terrible time right now with the worst break up of my life and a million other related issues, and probably won't be posting or Noogling anymore for a long while. I've lost a shit ton of weight that I didn't even know I had and probably any progress I had made anyhow, plus being depressed I can't really see the merit in doing this during the next few months as I worry about how I'm going to get my life back together. If anyone knows someone hiring a full or part-time 2D digital artist in the South Florida area, feel free to message me. Hah. Anyway, good luck to everyone and thanks for your support thus far.

BustyBabe

I'm sorry to hear that :(. Hope you figure things out, take care of yourself in the meantime....and when you're back on track we'll all expect you back on the forums again :).

pianogirl

Oh chicky, I'm so sorry to hear that! That weight loss is totally expected, break ups and stress wreck the appetite. But, the silver lining is that whatever you gained, and now are losing, can be regained with ease. You already have the cells, they never go away, just deflate.
South florida can be a tricky place to live. My uncle is in the medical supply business in Miami area, and he lives hand to mouth most months.
The shitty thing is, you'd prob be able to land something further north, like up by me in the NY Philly region. I know THAT'S a haul, but how about looking into Universal? Relocating to Orlando isn't nearly as bad as moving to NJ!
But you know what? It feels like the end and your whole world has came crashing down. I've been there big time! And you know....after some time (yes, I still hold so much anger) I dealt with a sociopath. you come out feeling larger, stronger and knowing that you don't/didn't need that shit, no matter how much you loved him!
Everything does happen for a reason, and next time you'll be more guarded, more wise and stronger, but most importantly, things will be okay and you'll survive!
Hang in there girl!!

oodellaly

Hey guys. Jezabelle and Busty, thank you so much for your wisdom and supportive words. I think you're right Jez that I'll be a bit wiser and stronger in the future. It's been almost two months since my break up threw my whole life into a mess-- I can't say things are any less insane yet, but I finally have my mind back to a reasonable place. Seems like parts of my personality that had been swallowed up by the relationship are starting to come back. My body is still a bit ravaged (I weigh 100 pounds, so lost about 5-7 pounds) and haven't gained it back yet, but my appetite is relatively back to normal, so that's one positive thing.

I decided to start Noogling again tonight, just to get back into some sort of positive routine for my body and gain some confidence back. I just put the cups on a few minutes ago for the first time. They aren't stretching into the cups as far as they were when I stopped, but that's to be expected. Can't say if there was any gain from previously, but they still seem pretty small. I definitely notice that I don't fill out my bras as well now as I did for a while back there in July :p. I will try measuring tomorrow for a more accurate idea of where they are. I guess the one positive thing about Noogling now that I'm not in a relationship is that I have way more privacy. ::)

Anyway, just wanted to post an update to let anyone who was curious know what became of me and to let you know that I'm not giving up on my booby journey. Wish me luck!

pianogirl

So glad to see your back!!! I know, it sux when you invest everything into a relationship, then WHAM, your hit with the unthinkable and left for weeks in a fog. But you'll begin to put a little more weight on soon, you'll feel healthier too. It takes time, but what you'll find is that you can be happy, with just you, your friends and family. I'm glad to see you've resurfaced, I'd give ya a hug if you weren't 1000 miles away! Lol!
Try noogling every day again to get back into the swing of it. Take measurements now, then in a week. I'm sure your body will bounce back quickly!

oodellaly

Hi again. Thanks Cassaundra and Jezabelle, I really appreciate your support! I'm in the DC area now and not looking forward to the winter. The last thing I need is another depressing factor in my life. I haven't been super consistent with Noogling again, but then again neither has my ability to stick to much of anything these days. I'm slowly improving I guess. Some days are better than others. I measured myself, so here are my current stats:

Height: 5'3.75"
Weight: 98lbs
Bust: 29"
Underbust: 25"
Waist: 24"
Hips: 35"

As you can see, everything seems to have shrunk a bit since my post in June. I don't have an appetite when I'm stressed, so that is the main contributing factor. I've also been sleeping like shit. How do I get motivated to get back on a routine? :-\

msttj3v

Brown Beauties
Hello oodellaly,

Glad you're back and ready to continue the journey. For me, the NBE journey was a great way to occupy my time after my relationship ended. I had all this extra time to fill so it worked out. I'm 7 months in and progress has been slow, but I get encouraged from the posts and I'm not going to stop until I achieve my goal. Good luck!

oodellaly

Thanks guys. Your posts really help me get back on top of things and stay positive. :) I bought some protein shakes and have been trying to eat at least 2 decent meals a day, so I think I'll balance out weight-wise soon. I saw my ex again and we kind of talked, so I feel better about closing that chapter in my life now, which has really helped reduce my stress level. Sleep is still patchy and at all weird hours so that's the next thing I have to get under control (posting this at 4:50AM). You're right about the winter, Cassaundra, I think it will be a good reason to Noogle more since I am indoors a lot more and also have more privacy now. Brown Beauties, I think you are right that doing NBE for myself during this time is a good confidence boost and good way to focus my energy away from stressing about my failed relationship. I'm Noogling right now, so just going to keep at it and not obsess too much about results. Thanks again for the well wishes and nice posts!

jojohnjo

Hy,
is good that you are careful also about your diet, the diet is very important factor.
I hope that you will rise your goal... but remember also that the healt of your breast is very important. ;)