out of the loop - just a quick hello

M

Mumma Bear

Have missed my noogle-buddies for a while now. Caught up in some very time-consuming local action against the most insanely inappropriate development of our only neighbourhood park - it's like a horrible nightmare but could be very real quite soon - a massive industrial facility operating 24/7 right on my back doorstep. So my Noogle schedule has gone completely out the window - still managing the snoogling some nights, but that's about it. Maintaining my growth no probs, but not really any extra growth, as I haven't been taking the tabs properly either. Thought nothing could come in between me and my noogle-habit, but this has proved to be the one exception :(

Any amazing news or tips or success stories lately?

cheers,
Mumma bear

Paloma

wow Mumma Bear, that IS horrible! We may be facing the same thing in our 'hood so I totally feel ya - this one property owner died and left a ton of property up for grabs and of course some developer bought it all up and wants to put high rises in our once sleepy residential area ... :'( Is anything working to deter it?

Nice of you to check in and give us an update! How long had u been noogling b4 this long break? I always wonder if snoogling works, because whenever I wake up they've deflated already....

M

Mumma Bear

Hey Paloma,
High rises - that's awful - you'd think you'd be protected by zoning laws, but it's alarming how little they seem to mean when it's all about money :( We have an awesome neighbourhood and everyone is pulling together to get this stopped - lots of work on all sorts of levels.

I have been noogling for one month shy of 2 years now (wow- that's gone quick). I get pretty reliable suction for snoogling with the armaflex cushioning. I do need the 2 sessions per day though to keep making progress. Have lost a couple of kilos lately through stress and that doesn't help. It's a long term project!

M

Mumma Bear

JUst checking in because I know it's frustrating when long-term nooglers disappear and you wonder - did it stop working?
Well it definitely hasn't, I'm just in a nice routine where I just don't think about it anymore. I don't even measure, but I know I am gradually growing out of bigger and bigger bras. I snoogle from 3am - 7am every night as well as an evening session of at least 2 hours most days. That seems a lot I guess and most people would be F-cups by now after 2.5 years of so much noogling, but I have this insane skinny crazy metabolism - I could eat cream all day or one cracker and it makes very little difference.

Very solid growth of 4 inches now after starting completely flat-chested. We won our big neighbourhood battle too BTW - against all odds and advice :) Cost me 5 kilos but all back now.

So keep on Noogling and Snoogling everyone!!! Patience, padding and snoogling is the way to go!! I have a several year-based outlook on this and while it would be great to be a fast-grower I'm so grateful for my slow growth!!!

Teeny Tiny

Good to hear from you again Mumma Bear, congrats on the 4 inches, and good luck reaching your goal. I too am a very slow responder, but I think I kind of prefer it that way, you're less likely to end up with stretch marks on your breasts growing slowly, and growing gradually over time people will notice, but won't think you got implants like they might if you're a really fast grower. I'd love to reach my goal, then run into some of the people (mostly guys) who were mean to me back in high school because I was flat chested. I'd love to make them eat crow for the way they treated me. ;) Some people can be so mean, but I think that just helped make me a stronger person in the end. Hopefully noogling will make me a softer one, well in the chest anyway. ;) :D ;D

M

Mumma Bear

Thanks N. S. Teeny Tiny! Yes - I do look on the bright side in that no one will notice when it's so gradual. I thought you were great in sticking with it for so long at the start - it was a little easier for me that I had progress right from the start - I knew it would work from day 1 - just very slowly!

Bosom Blossom - I use the pipe insulation foam - it's so comfy. I use a smaller dome at night - whereas my evening session is with the next size up.

Lily13

Wow you grew 4"!! That is quite encouraging and makes me realize I may see those 32D's or 32DD's I'm hoping to get. Thank you so much for coming back and posting with your progress. It is nice to see what happened to those who used to post on here. :)