Padding - silicone moulding kit?

Jessica

Hi,

After suffering some pretty bad bruising from some cups and just trying to get them to stay on for a while, I've grown pretty frustrated with the foam padding and am even having trouble mastering the piping insulation trick (it actually works pretty well if I get it to work, but is pretty hard to maintain suction with it for some reason... maybe I'm doing it wrong).
Has anyone considered making their own silicone padding, akin to what the Brava domes have? I have been considering getting something like this (http://hobbysilicone.com/product/2-lb-kit-soft-107-shore-a-durometer-regular-pot-life-mold-making-silicone/) but am wary because I don't know the first thing about making silicone moulding. If someone has tried something like this with some success, please let me know?

On a similar note, I have a pretty bad bruise in the shape of a ring around my breast from the cups (even with the foam padding) and has turned brown. Can someone let me know if these will disappear or if I need to do something to speed their recovery??

Thank you so much!!

James

Stop pumping until the bruise marks go away. Don't make it worse. Massage your breasts, with coconut oil including the bruised area. I have read that a product called Arnica (don't know if I spelt that correctly) works very well on bruises and you should also try vitamin E oil or cream on the bruised area.