pain

noogler 24

i pump at low pressure,never did my breasts turn purple or any veins broke ..i PR 10:2 roughly..since 2 days i feel slight pain in my chest wall where rings touch near armpit..when i just trief massaging before pump,24hrs after last pump,i frlt pain on touching..when i attached cups,it pain a little and then no pain.
anybody else experienced it?
i always felt kind of current on massaging upper side of breasts since i noogle

James

I don't have a solution, but do not ignore. There should be no pain and you are probably pinching a nerve. Move cups away from armpit or add padding. Is it just on one side? Do you pump always with the same hand, switching hands might help. Are you using contoured domes? Is the curve of the dome at your side not up into your armpit?

noogler 24

rightt..yes may be i was pinching a nerve.thanks a lot.i don't feel pain now.i moved cups a little down
yes i use CLs.i keep covex edges on sides and concave on top bottom.i always pump with Right hand.i ll now try switching this as u suggest it could make difference .
thank you for answering. :)

Spiers

I still love my anti snoring devices and don't have a solution, but do not ignore. There should be no pain and you are probably pinching a nerve. Move cups away from armpit or add padding. Is it just on one side? Do you pump always with the same hand, switching hands might help. Are you using contoured domes? Is the curve of the dome at your side not up into your armpit?
What if this pain keeps coming back? Would that be dangerous?

Last edited:

noogler 24

mine stayed for a couple months and when i started pumping gentler ,it ended on its own
like all nooglers, i had a phase where i tried to pump hard to grow more..