Patience is what takes

Haute Arula

Hello Darlings, I’m been a customer for quite some years, and I’ve learned a lot about Breast enlargement. Years ago I was a 38B. And now (remember I was only pumping maybe once a month) I’m a 38DD, with a support bra. It’s perfect as I’m living two lives. it takes a little time. Helps to have a little fat in the breast area. Take care xoxo2B42D80F-6F70-40C7-BF73-1FFED238BDC8.jpeg

Haute Arula

Thankyou Darling xoxo. So yes the regimen I use was, every third week I would pump every other day for 6 days. And of course wear a firm support bra. After pumping I would wash off any oil. I’m a 38 so wear a 36 for a support bra, cups out and tug any loose areas into the cup area. It’s not an overnight thing but it did yield results I’m very happy with. Take care xoxo

Haute Arula

Hello Sweethearts, I’ve learned that it’s best to attach one cup at a time, pump til you feel a little pain, then stop. After both cups are done, go back and see if you can increase vacuum for both breasts a little more. Yes it’ll be a little sore, but you’ll get past that and that’s when you will create the swelling that will help to grow tissue in the breast area. I’m only speaking of my experience, but hoping this may help you girls to achieve what I have enjoyed with Noogleberry. Kisses Arula

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Hello Sweethearts, I’ve learned that it’s best to attach one cup at a time, pump til you feel a little pain, then stop. After both cups are done, go back and see if you can increase vacuum for both breasts a little more. Yes it’ll be a little sore, but you’ll get past that and that’s when you will create the swelling that will help to grow tissue in the breast area. I’m only speaking of my experience, but hoping this may help you girls to achieve what I have enjoyed with Noogleberry. Kisses Arula
Hi Arula!
That’s the way I have done it too. I’ll increase about every 10-15 minutes about 6 pumps or so. I’ll pump too until I feel some minor pain at first in my nipples. I find too that you have to keep pushing to the edge of pain for some gain!
Tina

Mel

Hello Darlings, I’m been a customer for quite some years, and I’ve learned a lot about Breast enlargement. Years ago I was a 38B. And now (remember I was only pumping maybe once a month) I’m a 38DD, with a support bra. It’s perfect as I’m living two lives. it takes a little time. Helps to have a little fat in the breast area. Take care xoxoView attachment 15339
You're an inspiration to new starters like me.

Lyn234

Hello,
You probably have the most awesome breasts I have seen in a long time.
I will update my pictures soon. I am about to start hormones Estrofem 2 mg. and an anti-androgen. Bought online without a prescription.
Take Care
Lyn xoxo

Haute Arula

Hello,
You probably have the most awesome breasts I have seen in a long time.

I will update my pictures soon. I am about to start hormones Estrofem 2 mg. and an anti-androgen. Bought online without a prescription.
Take Care
Lyn xoxo
Hi Lyn Thankyou for the compliment. Xo It’s been a long time Noogleberry did help to increase my size. You’re looking quite amazing you’re self. Would love to keep in touch because I’ve been curious about taking hormones as you are doing Take care, Arula

J

jeannemarie

Bonjour Darlings, je suis cliente depuis plusieurs années et j’ai beaucoup appris sur l’augmentation mammaire. Il y a des années, j’avais 38 ans. Et maintenant (rappelez-vous que je ne pompais peut-être qu’une fois par mois) je suis un 38DD, avec un soutien-gorge de soutien. C’est parfait car je vis deux vies. cela prend un peu de temps. Aide à avoir un peu de graisse dans la région du sein. Prenez soin de xoxoView attachment 15339

J

jeannemarie

coucou

Attachments

• WIN_20220228_12_41_20_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220228_12_41_20_Pro.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 12
  • WIN_20220228_12_46_40_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220228_12_46_40_Pro.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 11