penis development

B

breeze71

is there a picture gallery here like the women have for there breasts? you know, before and after shots?. I`m a new member so apologies if i`m being dumb but i cant find any.

Anastasia916

My hubby was wanting to know the same thing, he has seen what my pump does to my breasts and was curious if it works as well on penises.

T

terrytowne

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm not going to show me thing to anyone except my wifie

Anastasia916

LOL too funny, wannabecee it seems the guys are shy lol. Seems us women are more adventurous and open to showing our results oh well, at least we have proof the breast pump works. Maybe eventually there will be some brave men to show if the penis pump works.

wannabecee

Anastasia916 said:
LOL too funny, wannabecee it seems the guys are shy lol. Seems us women are more adventurous and open to showing our results oh well, at least we have proof the breast pump works. Maybe eventually there will be some brave men to show if the penis pump works.

you're right, Anastasia! we women are very open and love to discuss things. heck, we've got 20 pages worth of stuff!!

The guys are a bit more shy......awwwwwwwwww... :)

steve

Hi breeze71, this is a good idea and if there was enough interest or even one person prepared to post pics, then i we can easily create a gallery section. Just let me know.

kind regards

Steve

Giep

My husband been pumping since August. When he first started he was at 6.25 inch Length and the thickness was 5.25 and now he is at 7.25 inch in length and the thickness is 6.75 inch.. I love the size now that he has now.

that1spaztichik

I sure have no use for a penis pump, lol, but I too had been wondering if there were a gallery. I know that for the breast pump, my deciding factor on purchasing it was the pictures. It is honestly the best purchase i have made, like...EVER. Pictures are the proof, people! So help out the next guy and post your pics!! :)

jefferson

My husband been pumping since August. When he first started he was at 6.25 inch Length and the thickness was 5.25 and now he is at 7.25 inch in length and the thickness is 6.75 inch.. I love the size now that he has now.
Thanks for sharing your experience in this forum post. Really appreciate your post, I hope lots of men also getting good results in the future.