Penispump inflicting PAIN

Labtec

Hi, I am a new member :p and received my system about a week ago and I am very happy with its quality. However, I do have a painful problem with its use. I have tried using the system each day but I have found that the open end of the cylinder causes pain by pushing each time the pump is operated into my groin area. I have tried it with and without the rubber cylinder ring but there seems to be no difference. The vacuum is fine and as stated each time the pump is operated the cylinder pushes deeper into my groin. My groin area is quite fleshy and this may be causing the problem. ANY IDEAS PLEASE :mad:

steve

Hi Labtec and thank you for your post. This is known as scrotal entrapment and is quite common when you first start pumping but will improve with use. I would suggest not pumping too hard at first and trimming as much of your hairs as you can and also pulling your groin and scrotum away from the cylinder when you pump.

Please email me off forum and i can send you a special soft foam ring to use at the base of the cylinder which should help to alleviate this.

Kind regards

Steve
steve@noogleberry.com

Labtec

Hi Steve, many thanks for your swift reply. I will try your suggestions and will email you

Best Regards :)

Caliboobs

Just for the record or anyone who might be looking into penis pumps in general, the noogleberry device is really designed just to overcome impotence. It does not come with anything that will make it comfortable for long term wear.

If you use this U will notice that it's just not comfortable enough to use as an enlargement device. It's designed to give you and keep your erection and it does this spledidly, if you want something to use for enlargement, you will want to look into getting a silicone ring for it, or switching to a pump designed specifically for enlargement. I recommend the bathmate, but any of them that use comfort rings should be ok.