Please join in!!!

James

I tried to find a picture of the XXL I added the foam ring to, but I deleted it off my phone. I do have another picture with the same foam but experimentally on a fish bowl. Attached:

Attachments

• fishbowl2.jpg
    fishbowl2.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 10

Ashley.dne

Oh thank you so much james, thats so helpful i may get back to you once i fill out the xl’s fully!

And yes one year to go!! But whats one year of pumping compared to being happy with your breasts for the rest of your life - we will get there!!

Ashley.dne

You know what helps me; when I envision myself with the body (boobs) I want (and am gonna get) :)
it motivates me soooo much!

noogler 24

"boobs i want and m gonna get" o yes girl :D boobs we want and we ll get...it seemed sooo soo impossible before noogleberry..this device made it so easy...so possible..i LOVVE it..yesterday i bought my first B cup bra m it fits..for the 1st tim in life ..it fits..i was measuring B but i nvr had fit into it before so i ws so scared to try n when i looked in the mirror..fit bra..no wrinkles..i was like...wohoooooooooooo..i tried it on 3 times yesterday to enjoy how it fits ..lol

Ashley.dne

Oh im SO happy for you!! I know sometimes it can be really discouraging, because you want results so fast, but it takes a long time BUT those moments are so worth it!

noogler 24

oh dear..thank you..but few days ago periods started and stole my boobs :/ m regaining my lost breasts very slowly now..EVERY MONTH IT HAPPENS TO ME..ugh..

Ashley.dne

Ohhh I know how it feels... but I mean at least we get to feel like what it feels like having boobs for once
I for instance always get discouraged when I measure, so I never measure, like even though my bras don't fit anymore I don't see a significant change in measurement, so I only measure every 2 months, that's smt that helps me