Pls guide.. Noogleberry cupsdre

Verone

Hi all... I am a newbie.. I am 34b and oredered Medium..
I used for 2 weeks and now it started filling the whole cups and iam not getting enough suction.. I am not getting enough swelling also.. Plz can u guys guide me.. Which cup should I use? Large or xl? I think I am full under bust but top part flat.. So which the proper way to use the cups? Attaching the pics here..

noogler 24

hi...welcome :)
drinking 4 5 glasses of water during ur 2 hr session ll give u so much swelling that you ll be astonished..also, some people like me dont swell at all..mussttt musstt massage..i.used to noogle so much with massage in start only..but since few months i started 10 min pump 5 min massage and feel growth happening..so please do massage with a lot of oil
pumping twice a day might be a lot better than one longer session if you can manage to split
and dont compare urslf..i have been pumping since one year amd i m slow responder..i still dont have dream breasts but i am fuller than before ..so if some body is luckier to grow faster than you,it shouldnot matter for u :)
compare growth with photos.. measuring tapes lie..
pumping too hard will be harmful, be gentle to ur breasts
watching fvrt tv shows really help spending time while u noogle
happy noogling to u :)

James

Verone, you should probably go for the CL, usually going up 2 sizes is difficult, but it really depends on how wide your chest is. If your medium cups come significantly short of covering all of your breast width wise, then maybe going straight to XL is your best choice.

Follow noogler's excellent advice. In addition to noogling, massage your breasts with oil, coconut, almond or aloe vera. for 5 minutes at least once a day. Add some fenugreek oil for faster results.

Verone

Hi thanku so much for the reply.. Am uploading.the pic
I cannot pump more as my nipples hitting the front..
Could u tell me which cup size I should use...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190624-205135.png
    Screenshot_20190624-205135.png
    501.6 KB · Views: 554
  • Screenshot_20190624-210334.png
    Screenshot_20190624-210334.png
    423.9 KB · Views: 534

James

Hi, Verone;
I was thinking that if you said less than 30" I would recommend the CLs and if more then the CXLs. You will want to purchase the CXLs eventually anyway, so getting them now will not be a wasted expense. You might have to lie on your back to let your breasts spread out inside the cups to get a good seal to start pumping. So I am recommending the larger CXL cups, and if you have too much difficulty, you could just save them and buy the CLs.

I just went to Amazon and was surprised at the large selection and price range of fenugreek, seeds, powder, pills, and oil. I see you can buy a bag of seeds cheap. If not already a powder, you will have to grind it into a powder with a coffee grinder (I would get the cheapest electric grinder). Mix with aloe vera oil and just bring to a boil while stirring, then turn off heat and let cool. Put in a container and let sit for 2 days to soak. Pour through a filter (coffee filter or cloth) to remove grit and you are ready to go.

Verone

Thank you so much for ur time.. As per ur suggestion I would go with CXL and give it a try.. Really waiting for the change..