PM question?

Microbreast

Ok, I don't think BO is making any difference. I've been taking 1500 mg per day for the last 7 months. I think by now, something should have happened! None of the supposed side effects have happened at all. Now I'm wondering if I should continue and hope something happens, or try PM again.

I was using Ainterol PM, but that was the only brand I have tried, and while using that, I have only seen minimal change over a very long time. I'm willing to try PM again, but I may need to try a different brand. Perhaps Ainterol PM is not very good. I'm posting here now, to see if anyone has had good results using your brand of PM, and of coarse Noogleberry!

I'm in the US, and am looking for a new brand of PM that might have better results.

Thank you all, and get back to noogling! :)

James

I believe Ainterol is considered one of the best brands, so I don't think switching brands will accomplish much. You should try to increase swelling by pumping 4 hours (while drinking water) once or twice a week. And do lots of massage. Massage your boobs at least twice a day with coconut oil or flaxseed oil. ;)