Product Idea/Request

lexuswoman

To Lucy and all at NB,

I am just starting out with NB and have had some initial problems with the comfort and fit of the cups. Do you think you will ever design a cup that basically combines the soft ring and cup together with some sort of adhesive for ease in putting them on? The Brava domes have a sticky silicone type ring around them that helps them adhere to the chest more comfortably and even though the stickness does wear off after continued use and cleaning, it doesn't totally go away. I've ordered the soft cup rings from NB and the soft silicone sleeves from ebay and am hoping that one or the other will help me get better suction, more comfort and not have the cups farting off everytime I move my arms. I've had my NB a week and haven't even gotten to use it b/c I can't get the cups to stay sucked onto my chest. I'm hoping one of these things will work, otherwise, I'm back to plunking down a grand for a Brava.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Lexuswoman and thank you for the question. We have been working on a suitable cup ring for quite a while now and the current rings are very soft and better than our previous ones as they are also airtight. But granted, they do not suit everyone. Some users place a thin coat of lotion on the bottom to help improve the fit and you can also glue them to the cups which works well. The Brava cups are very heavy and some users find the silicone causes skin problems and of course they are very expensive because they are costly to produce and ship etc.

We are working on a silicone ring that has suitable cushioning and this will take a few months but when we have more news i can let everyone know. Let me know if i can help further.

best wishes

Lucy :)

rachel

lexuswoman said:
To Lucy and all at NB,

I am just starting out with NB and have had some initial problems with the comfort and fit of the cups. Do you think you will ever design a cup that basically combines the soft ring and cup together with some sort of adhesive for ease in putting them on? The Brava domes have a sticky silicone type ring around them that helps them adhere to the chest more comfortably and even though the stickness does wear off after continued use and cleaning, it doesn't totally go away. I've ordered the soft cup rings from NB and the soft silicone sleeves from ebay and am hoping that one or the other will help me get better suction, more comfort and not have the cups farting off everytime I move my arms. I've had my NB a week and haven't even gotten to use it b/c I can't get the cups to stay sucked onto my chest. I'm hoping one of these things will work, otherwise, I'm back to plunking down a grand for a Brava.

[Hi i have been reading the above messages, now i am male an unfortunate mistake by mother nature but thats another story. I do not use anything on the bottom of the cups . This may sound silly but i use sex lube all over the breast area then place both cups in the desired position and gentle pump. You will soon get a seal as skin will seal naturally automatically. Now the reason you are getting the farting sound is, you are not and this is only a guess have enough moisturizer or what ever you are putting on your breasts for the breast to slide naturally into the cup thus gaining a complete seal babes. As i pump and start to fill the cup every second i tense my breasts and pump five times then i tense breasts again 30 times once a second then i pump 5 more times up to the point of almost painfull. If you reach pain then of course stop release the pressure a little and tense breasts up to or more than 30 then see if you can gain a little more size and not increase pain babes . Good luck Rachel.]

oodellaly

I too would be interested in cups with rings that stay put a bit more easily and don't take up as much of the space in the cups!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi All, Don't worry, we haven't forgotten about the rings. We are still trying to come up with the best solution for the rings. It is a work in progress but we will post any new info as soon as we have some ;D

All the best
Lucy

needacup

slowly getting there, 'bout ready to add estrogen
what i've done with my cups is get a can of the rubber tool handle dip (used to insulate tools) which was approx $14; and pour it into a paper plate,, then dip the cups into it one at a time until the entire lip (top of outside and around into the inside) is covered. it forms a solid shell over the lip and is softer than the plastic of the cup itself. it also keeps the edges of the cups from cutting in or marking your skin as deeply. it allows it to seal a bit easier also but it does not totally stop the rings on your skin. hope this gives some ideas.