Progress Pictures after 2 Months !

kh2288

Hey everyone!

No problem :) I noogle both of them at the same time for about 1 hour a day. I use the pump and release method for the first 15 minutes or so to then leave it for about 10 minutes, release and let them rest for about 1 min, then leave them in the max pressure they can handle for the rest of the period.

I actually never heard of suplife 99. I bought my pm off ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/160883573374?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 . I also use the CL cups. I think the CL is the biggest I can go since I barely make both of them fit around my ribcage.

Milinius

Hi,

I found some great deals on bras at this site:

http://www.debshops.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-DebShops-Site/default/Home-Show

Hopeformore

Thanks for your response to my questions, so in total have you only taken pm twice so far? How do you take the pm if you don't mind me asking? Do you take it as soon as your period starts? How long for? I'm in awe at your results! I might have to give the pm a go aswell, although I did try the ainterol brand for a bit and that didn't do much for me :S what bra size were you to start off with?

Milinius

Hi,

In the last 12 months, I used 6 bottles of the PM pills, and 3 tubes of the cream. It worked too well on me. I started feminizing all over including fat distribution. My butt was getting bigger etc. So I quit and continued noogling. That seems to be doing what I want.

Good Luck,
Taboo

Hopeformore

Taboo, did pm work well for increasing your bust? How much gain did you get in the 12 month you were on it? You will have to update up to compare how much growth you get just noogling. Good luck with your journey! :)

Milinius

Hard to say which method to attribute the growth. After I stopped the PM I continued with the noogling. So I'm leaning towards noogling for the predominant amount of the growth.

If I had to do it over again I would not take anything and just keep noogling.

Hope this helps,

Taboo

kh2288

thanks taboo!
those are really good deals ! I just bought several online from victorias secret and if those don't work out then I'll order some from the website. I wished I had such good effects like you. I need alot of work on my butt. I'm planning to grow my butt after I'm done growing the girls. :)

hi hopeformore!
I took pm for about 2.5 months before I stopped. I take about 900mg a day every morning. The first month I felt immediate effects such as my breasts being really tender and sore. Then the next month the effects passed so I upped the dosage to 1800mg and once again they feel sore but that lasted for only a month too. Not wanting to up my pm again, I contined to take 1900mg for half a month and felt nothing so that's when I decided to stop and let my body clea se itself of pm for a while before taking the regular dosage again :)

Milinius

Hi KH,

It was really easy to take too much PM for me. So as food for thought, you might consider a pill every 12 hours for 3 months and the re-evaluate your progress re your qty of pills.

Remember slow and steady is a tried and true method for accomplishing your goals.

Taboo.

kh2288

Hi Hope, yes it did mess up my period for taking it daily. Since I'm on birth control, it delayed my "timed" period about 3-4 days.

Thanks Taboo! Yea I was getting greedy and wanted fast results. I have tried fenugreek before and noticed immediate sorness and tenderness, with an even less dosage, in less than a week. I'll try that method out to see if I can get better results.

Jenni

As far as band sizes go, the general rule is to start at the largest the band will go and then move smaller as it wears out. Apologies if you already know this, I learned only recently that it was supposed to be that way. It could just be an adjustment thing too. They are supposed to fit pretty snug, which you may not be used to.

I know how frustrating it is to find your true size. It isn't easy because a lot of it depends on the brand and style. I think I remember reading that Cavin Klein (and Panache as well) run smaller.

I would recommend to keep trying with 32" bands, as not all of them run that small. Also before you buy, look at what other people have to say about the fit. Not all cups run the same either. Quite a lot of different styles. Chances are that you will find one with the cups closer together.
Lastly, as silly as it sounds, it is easy to put it on incorrectly. The "scoop and grab" goes a long way. (Again, you may have heard this all before. But I know I was never taught any of it).

I hate it that nearby stores only go as low as 32". Even then, finding a good 32C is near impossible (at least where I live) and good luck finding DD and beyond when you get there. To me, it isn't worth it to compromise on fit and support for sake of convenience.

That aside, it is your choice. If the +4 system works for you, go ahead and stick with that. It does nothing for me, but if that is what gives you the best fit then go for it.

Now that all my rambling is over...my goodness your results are amazing! And as everyone else has said, they look so much better than girl in the picture has. Perfect shape. Seriously, I can't even begin to tell you how beautiful they are (or how jealous of them I am for that matter). Keep doing what you're doing and you will reach your goals in no time.

Hopeformore

Any update on your progress? I'm very curious as to how you're getting along after you've shown us such good results so far :)

Milinius

Hi, You might try 32D. I think that is the same size cup as a 30DD. As my failing memory works sometimes, I think that is the way it works. The only surefire way is the hit and miss method that you are already using.

Good Luck!

kh2288

Hi everyone! Here's my really late update:

Went to victorias secret and tried their 32d bras, they actually fit pretty well. The calvine klein one I tried before really did have an unusually smaller band. The picture I uploaded here is from today. Did not measure them yet, can't find my measuring tape >.<

Progress/what happened:
Ever since early April I stopped noogling, didn't have time >.< So this is my results without noogling for a month or so. I tried just applying my pm cream but was very inconsistent, sometimes I would skip a week, etc. I also noticed, before I stopped noogling, that my breast growth slowed down. Slower than when I first noogled. So I realized I need to noogle longer than just 1hr a day to get faster/better results.
So today I will go back into my noogling routine, applying my pm cream with my dosage of 900mg pm pills then noogle for about 2-3 hours daily.

Results from not noogling for a month:
Fortunately, my breast size did not decrease, they have remained relatively the same. The only part is that they weren't as firm anymore. I was really relieved though lols because I was afraid they would go back to my old size.

Question: I also have a question about measurement. When I began noogling for the first month, I've seen an increase in my measurement. But as I kept noogling my measurements somehow decreased even though I can clearly tell my breasts have gotten bigger. Can anyone explain why this happens? The only answer I came up with was that they are getting bigger but also a little lower, so when I measure, I also measure the part of my backside that was smaller than before.

Will update again in about a month =]

Attachments

• 20130508_093304.jpg
    20130508_093304.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 270

oodellaly

Hi, KH, just wanted to say great progress, and it is awesome (and reassuring to me) that you haven't lost any of your growth! I just restarted noogling again after a nearly 3 year break from my initial failed attempt, and it makes me want to stick to it when I see results like yours. I can totally relate to what you said about your breasts not responding as well to one hour of noogling anymore, as after a week of hardcore swelling within then first hour, it is taking longer and longer to get the same effect. I'm thinking a break for a couple of days to let my boobs settle might do the trick. Did you get the same kind of swelling as before after taking a month long break?

kh2288

Thanks oodellaly!
Yes, I did get the same swelling after my month long break. The only difference is that I noogle them for about 2 hours instead of 1. I also noticed my swelling stays longer so noogling them longer definitely makes a big difference in maintaining your swelling.

exxx

Not that everyone hasn't already pointed out the obvious, but you have perfectly shaped breasts! Good progress :}

Brenna Harkins

Hey so I haven't even had my first month but I pump till I feel a lot of pressure and then they go back to normal size after like a half hour. Is that just cuz I started. Have you or anyone experienced this when first starting also is it better to lean forward or back