Progress!!

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
At long last, having had cups for years, and only using them occasionally, I have now got someone who wants me to grow as much as I do, so I have really persisted in using them often for the last few days! And yesterday when I removed the cups the swelling remained!! I was so happy, it's the first time that has happened. I was worried I would lose the growth overnight, but no, after a quick session I was as large as before!! I bought the Large Contoured in 2012 (see it's been a long time coming) but now I have started to grow and retain the growth I am keen to see how far I can grow my breasts.

So happy I bought my Noogleberry! x

moocow

Thank you; think it was down to muscle memory - I'd done enough pumping previously, that when I really started regularly every day my breasts knew what was needed, and they started to grow. Not being paranoid about using Noogleberry, sometimes life just gets in the way, but when I go back to using I notice the difference! Even if the difference is tiny! It all helps!

Meme80

Yeah, I totally understand that. I've stopped noogling many times over the last few years, the last time was for 3 months or so when the pandemic started and I began working from home. Cue routine going out the window. I pulled out my D bra, put my DD bra on hiatus and was actually happy to see them stay at a full D cup (I've been C cup for 23 years). When I went back to a semblance of a routine working from home and noogling again I popped right back to DD in like month and am now hovering near my goal size. Which is great, my lazy can come for a visit again soon and I'll shift in to maintenance.

You will begin to notice rate of growth accelerate the longer you use and the more rest periods and restarts you do. The rests also allow your breast tissue and skin to recover. I had some lingering scarring in the side and under my breasts as well as red rashes. I stopped all breast care cause like I said routine out the window and hello working braless and in pajamas. Nice side effect of all that inadvertent resting was when I finely cared to lift up my pajama top and check on my boobs, the skin was as pristine as I've ever seen them. I did nothing!

moocow

Meme - I so agree; I have found since lockdown I have been quite regular in Noogling, but every now and then I stop for a few days, or a week, and then go back and find I have grown a little bit more! It's not huge, I notice it even if others don't, although there have been the odd occasion when I have been out and someone has stared at my bust rather more than usual!!! Think it's quite exciting - they don't know why or how I have grown!! I had stopped stretching until last night when I had an hour before bed, and another hour this morning, and I am growing again. I help that with using a breast pump as well as the Noogle cups. I'm like you a D cup when rested, but once I have Noogled etc for a while I go up to DD. Would like a bit more growth than that, but we will have to see how far my regime gets me!!

Meme80

Moocow, have you heard of or ever tried Curvhance Bust Tea? I"ve just ordered the 28-day pack. As a tea drinker anyway, I hope this method will slip into my day with no adjustments needed. I"ll pair it with Noogling to see what kind of results I get.

What breast pump do you use and for how long?

Those occasional moments when your chest has been stared at must do your self-esteem some good! I remember a moment when I was 19 or 20 and downtown in the core of our city doing used-book-store hopping with a friend in the summer. We were walking between stores and a young guy crossed in front of us to unlatch his bicycle. He did a double take to me, nodded to me and said, "Those are beautiful". I looked down to where he'd indicated, completely clueless to what he was seeing, looked at him with an incredulous look like, "my boobs?!?", He nods, "yes those, has no one told you that before?" I was so taken aback but pleased by the compliment, I replied smiling, "uh, no". Him, "Well, they are". "Um, thanks?" My friend and I giggle and keep walking, he unlocks his bike rides away.

I never had a moment like that again, that dude had game. Once in a while, it pops up in my memory like a recorded video. It's likely my inspiration for Noogling and especially now that I only go out for grocery shopping, that memory is precious.

moocow

How great that someone complemented you on your chest - and didn't start to grab you and try to take it further!! You hear of so many sleazy guys, nice to hear one who complemented you and left it at that! I think I'm too old to be complemented on my chest - they aren't as pert as they used to be, but I just love the feeling and look of them now, even if they are lower than they used to be!! I love the top growth that is forming, means when I do wear a bra I poke out the top a little more than I used to!

I have a Swing (Medela) and a Spectra, both I use whenever I feel the need. I have stopped keeping a fixed diary of when I use one or the other, I just study how my chest feels and stretch my breasts or pump them. I think using both means of stimulation helps them grow more than if I was using Noogleberry only. Might be wrong, but that is how I feel, and I don't mind if I lactate, I have drops anyway, so more won't bother me!!

Will look into the tea, although I'm not a great tea drinker, I will have a look and see if it's worth giving it a try!

Meme80

Yes, that's what makes the memory so precious.

Using a breast pump while doing your Noogleberry routine, definitely doesn't sound wrong for added growth. Both are stimulating blood circulation and skin elastisizing in different ways, with the pump stimulating the nipple the blood flow has to navigate up through the breast stimulating blood flow in the breast as well. Likely also prepping the breast for a better Noogleberry experience if using before it. I imagine it also limits the possibilities for over pumping when using Noogleberry. It's the same idea concept of massaging before using Noogleberry, but for growth you really have to massage for at least 15 to 20 minutes. I massage for less than a minute when I'm coating my breast with Bio oil to affix the Noogleberry cups, but that's it.

Anyway, I'll enjoy hearing what your unique growth journey is like.

moocow

I felt that the more attention I gave my breasts the better and quicker I would see results, and it looks as though it is true this time around!! I stopped for about a week due to just being busy and I have only just started back again about 48 hours ago, and I am really going for it. Breasts at present are very swollen, slightly pink and feel very firm, whether that is the milk or just growth I don't know, although I have been expressing quite a lot of milk today! I feel like I did when I was breastfeeding babies, that after a few hours they are calling out for me to see to them, and I am taking it in turns to pump for 20-30 mins or stretching for an hour or so, that seems to be working really well at present. I don't bother with Noogling overnight, just an hour before bed and when I get up in the morning I give them a good seeing to! Really must measure my bust soon to see if I have grown properly.

At the moment I don't massage breasts for very long either, I'm using Fenugreek oil - at least that doesn't make me smell like taking pills does! Let me know how you get on with the Tea - I may have to order some myself if you get good reactions!!

Meme80

Watch out! LOL, you could go into full mom mode again. I heard from gyno that it's a pretty common occurrence for women to get an onset of menstruation in their early sixties which means being open to pregnancy for a short period of time (pardon the unintended pun). To me, that's like a female superpower! You reminded me of that talking about feeling like when you where breastfeeding babies.

I'll definitely let you know how the tea goes. Can't wait to get it.

P

Pavlosjhy

Where is moderator??
It is about advertisement on your website.
Thank.

moocow

Meme - that is interesting to hear - although pregnancy at my age would be a definite no-no!!! But saying that, sometimes when my breasts are feeling a little tender from over pumping and stretching my breasts I do wear a nursing bra, which is lovely and soft and loose, gives me just the minimum support that I need! (I'm feeling a little like that now - I think I slightly over worked my breasts yesterday, will take it easy for a few hours, and then back on routine!!)

Pavlos - try the contact button at bottom of page?