Progress

GreatNYBoobs

I started May 16th. The first pic is May 21st. My progress pic is today June 25.

I Snoogle as much as I can. When I get off work I noogle while doing sedentary things like work on the laptop, watching tv, reading, etc. I eat before bed/snoogling. I go braless everyday now, I don't want my bras smushing my swell. So far all these things seem to be having an optimal effect. I am definitely a cup size up without swell and I will keep at it.

I thought I was an A cup but I found that I was AA, now I am A cup, bc my A cup bras fit without space in the cup when I try them on these days for measure. My goal is a full C

Attachments

• 20220625_211927.jpg
    20220625_211927.jpg
    678.9 KB · Views: 53
  • 20220625_211917.jpg
    20220625_211917.jpg
    728.6 KB · Views: 54
W

Wolfmoon

Hi N.Y.,
As from a male seasoned noogler, I can definitely tell that your second pix does show more swelling/mass. I hope noogleing works out great for you. Go girl, put those boobies in action. If your just starting out, you are definitely on the right track.

Anyway, welcome to Noogleberry Forum. Plenty of people here willing to help out if you need answers.

Wolfmoon (Wolfy)

GreatNYBoobs

Thanks Wolfy ☺️
Hi N.Y.,
As from a male seasoned noogler, I can definitely tell that your second pix does show more swelling/mass. I hope noogleing works out great for you. Go girl, put those boobies in action. If your just starting out, you are definitely on the right track.

Anyway, welcome to Noogleberry Forum. Plenty of people here willing to help out if you need answers.

Wolfmoon (Wolfy)

W

Wolfmoon

Glad to met ya, kid. Always nice to met new members. They bring great ideas or questions. I do hope you enjoy your journey. I know I do.

GreatNYBoobs

Likewise, I do have a question, I have the silicone rings and I've noticed they are starting to deteriorate on the part that's inside the cup. Has anyone else experienced this occurrence? I use coconut oil and Vaseline for lubricant.

W

Wolfmoon

Good morning N.Y. Yes, that does happen unfortunately. To keep from sending for new rings, others have tried making their own ring replacements. Like a DIY project. There are many ways to DIY replacements. Get a tube of silicone adhesive from any auto parts store or hardware store, and apply a thin coating to the bottom of the cups. Just apply a small enough amount to the bottom of your cups to level the sealing surface out so as not to dig into your chest. Make sure you clean the bottom surface before applying silicone. This won't be permanent, but it is one DIY. Another is to apply gray heavy duty tape around the bottom of the cups. There are so many ideas for DIY. Then, there is always the fall back plan of just buy more rings. I would try the silicone in the squeeze tube first. Do you know of any of your friends who are handy with cars? They could probably help you out with this project, unless you want to do it yourself and keep the project more private. Give it a try, I am sure you will get others to chime in with other ideas. Me, I use no rings. I just use less vacuum pressure. I wish you good luck with this project. If you still feel the need of a word of encouragement, you can contact me again. I wish you good luck, hun.

GreatNYBoobs

I wanted to share what my boobs are looking like at rest, no noogling all day.

The first pic is again my start point reference.

Attachments

• 20220625_211927.jpg
    20220625_211927.jpg
    678.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 20220702_183218.jpg
    20220702_183218.jpg
    549.5 KB · Views: 27