Pump and release vs. pump and hold - techniques and comparisons

Do you use pump and hold or pump and release?

• Pump and hold

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Pump and release

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Both - mainly pump and hold

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Both - mainly pump and release

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters

zkk

I used to think pump and hold was the basic method and pump and release a special technique but it seems like most people do pump and release. I was curious so I made a poll.

I have been doing mostly pump and hold until now because I got fast results with that in the beginning. Now my growth has slowed down and I've decided to change my technique. My breasts have usually felt cold after pumping and only recently I started to wonder if it is supposed to be that way. Seems like it isn't. I always got swelling and have had growth too so it hasn't blocked anything but now I think it's because pump and hold tends to cause poor blood circulation in breasts. I have never overpumped though.

Now I've done pump and release for some sessions and I've been wondering: do you all let the cups fall off after release? I've experimented and noticed I get much better swelling when I release but don't let the cups fall off, so there's small suction to keep them on for like 2-3 minutes and then I pump again for 7-10 min. Is this common? I've been under the impression that the release means you take the cups off and maybe massage your breasts during the break, but now I'm not sure.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Pump and release can be done both ways as you described. However you really do need to remove them to massage. With the non-removal method, I shorten the time alot into about 2-3 minute "sprints". My goal is to extend my stretch limit. So I'll pump to a very uncomfortable point where it is pulling/squeezing like crazy and hold that for up to 1 minute and then hard tap the release button and wait 15 seconds and if it is still too much, hard tap again. Wait about 1 minute for comfort to return. I'll repeat those for about 5 times and then release to relax with just enough pressure to hold the domes on me. I'll wait for discomforts to vanish (2-5 mins) and go again for 3-4 "bouncing sessions" like that. Then remove and massage like crazy for 5-10 minutes and repeat.

I was doing that when I got my crazy D sized swelling. Realize when you do this one, you have to go easy or break for the next 1-2 days. And I only do this about 1-2 times a month as this is a very rough session and needs lots of recovery but I believe helps the fullness. If you've not guessed, red dots are very possible with this one.. :)

DJ

zkk

I can really see red dots following from crossing that vague line between intense pumping and overpumping in that technique. I could try it in the future but as long as I can get results from more foolproof methods I'll stick to them. :) But I sure could use some stretch limit extending too. I think I'm filling my CL cups quite slowly.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I've occassionally overpump but it isn't a big deal if you recognize and take it easy or break for a little. I don't grow as easily as you ladies so it takes a bit more effort. :)

You know, it seems to take forever to fill a dome but just keep going. I'm been thinking about trying the CLs myself to see if I can get the nipple stretch with them without the maxing out problem of the Ls.

In the end, if you feel a bit of progress every couple of weeks.. you'll do wonderfully.

DJ

zkk

Yep, it does seem to take forever, and with CLs there's that problem that they don't have measures on their sides. It's hard to estimate progress. I should have taken pics of how my breasts looked like in them in the beginning. :) But if I understood right what you want to achieve I think you should try CLs as they are much longer than Ls.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I use both Ls and XLs right now. What I'm looking to do is have the breast expand until it fills the width of the dome and then pulls the nipple foward and stretches it along the width. The Ls do this now but I max it before I get a huge stretch. It is something about trying to fill that last bit of the dome that does this. I'm wondering if the narrower width on the CLs would get a similar effect.

DJ

zkk

I think my breasts do what you're describing with CLs. Of course it depends on your breasts' width, firmness and such. But I think these are a lot harder to max than Ls.

zkk

My experiences so far with pump and hold and pump and release:

Pump and hold has been my main method since the beginning. I used to do two sessions of 30 min in the beginning and later 1 hour once a day. I switched to pump and release last month but I only did it for a week or so because even though I had nice swellings, they didn't last as long and I soon felt I had actually shrunk. At first I thought my growth had just naturally slowed down but then my bras started to feel empty.

So I started pump and hold again and voilà - I got my size back in less than a week. It feels like I'm growing again! I wanted to tell this because most seem to recommend pump and release instead of pump and hold. Seems like it doesn't work that well for everyone, at least not for me.

My breasts are still sometimes a bit cold after pumping but not as much as before. The ring marks go away very quickly even if I pump for more than 1 hour in one session. And the swelling is better than ever!

kikikupcake

Hi Zercher,
Glad to hear that the pump and hold method is working so well for you!!! Interesting to know that you felt the pump and release made you feel smaller :-\ I'm going to keep my eye on that for myself too to see if I notice anything.

But things are going well for you otherwise? How is your progress been?

zkk

Unfortunately, my progress has been nonexistent. I updated my progress thread but I might as well say this here too because my previous post could be somewhat misleading.

I may have been too rash with my conclusions. What I thought was shrinkage might have been just luteal swelling going down and when I thought I got my size back it might have been that swelling coming back, because now I'm deflated again even when I've been doing pump and hold. I could try pump and release again in the future to be sure about this, but maybe this time with different ratio. I used to do 7:2 but I could try 15:5.

If you feel pump and release is working for you, don't stop doing it! After all, it has been very effective for most people. But I think in the long run it is better to do only one method at a time to see to which you respond better. And who knows, maybe pumping methods are like fountains that at some point just run dry and don't give you growth anymore and then you need to find a new method :D If you do only one at a time, you can always try something your boobs aren't accustomed to!

Sophie Lawson

Embracing my Feminine Persona
I do it by pumping and holding and then I will continue to very lightly squeeze, until there is discomfort, leave it a bit and then very lightly squeeze. Than after a while I will release it until the cups come off completely, and then I will start again. I've noticed each time I release and start again, I can pump a bit further. Sometimes the cups will do that fart noise and release themselves, but if that happens I just repeat. That's why I like to continuously squeeze very lightly, I'm normally watching something on the laptop and squeezing just becomes something I do without even thinking. I do an hour each night and I would say I normally fully release the cups about 5 times over that hour.

zkk

I noticed the same thing, I can pump further after release. I've been doing now sessions with 15 min pumping and 5 min release for massage. Works better for me than 7:2.

noogler 24

hi i am a newbee ..i have ben noogling since 13 days and i am gettng half imch swellng since 2 3 days..it was so hard for me to believe that pump and release could be better thn pump and hold..tje later one seemed better utilizatn of time..but i get no swellng with pump amd hold and i swell 1.5 cm with pump and hold..15:5 ..i sometimes hold for a little longer amd release for leser min bcz i still have trace of my previous beleif system regardng technique ..i hope to grow 2 inches in 4 5 months..tht is all i want ..from 32 A to full B or C..wht ever i can get in this time before my job starts ..i m havng hope now ❤thank u for this discussion on forum ladies .this is so much help

noogler 24

amd if anybody is around..can u tell when ll my swellng increase....it is still half inch ..no.mater how many hrs i spend..2 at maxx..half inch swellng is happening since week almost..

Loveitall18

Love my breasts
I started on nipple enlargement then moved to breasts, when I had about doubled the nipples. I found for the nipples that pump and hold worked well, actually very well. Even my Arellano have grown a 1/4 inch all around. But for the breasts I’ve found that pump and release to about 50% then pump again seems to allow more flow. It’s not scientific by any means but feels that way. Night time is pump and hold so I can leave them on for a longer time and sorta sleep. I’ll keep you posted.