Pump stopped working after trying hydronoogle :'(

ej1215

Hi!!!!

I know that this is a bad 1st post (and I totally meant to make a better intro with pics and all, but I've been busy and can't find my SD to USB adapter or even USB cable to transfer it from my camera :( ), and I have sent this same question to customer service...

But my name is Julia, 31 y/o and just ordered a set of cups on 29 Nov and it arrived last week... This is not my first time pumping (I tried it back in 2008 and gained like 1/2", but the cheap plastic broke AND life got complicated... but now that things have changed I want to give having great boobies another try!!

However, I got curious of what I would look like as a D cup and tried hydronoogling and I was amazed at how big they got (and *gasp* yes, they swelled up to a D ;D )... But the pump stopped working after that :-[ , like it won't hold much pressure at all and takes forever just to at least latch onto my body.

Is there anything I can do to fix it on my own, or do I have to order one and wait another 2 weeks to be shipped from the UK?

Thanks in advance for your help <3 !

James

Hydro noogling should not destroy the pump unless you squeeze too hard and break the handle. When you say it stopped, do you mean you can still pump and nothing seems broken, but it leaks air? If so try putting some lubricant (a few drops of oil) in the tip and pump a few times to get the oil spread around inside.

ej1215

Sorry for the late reply, I've had a family emergency :'( but there was also the holidays ;D

It can still pump, but very weakly, but the pressure equalizes like when you barely start seeing your body getting sucked in... By the tip, do you mean the little hole in the back, or through the front? Thanks~~

Lyn234

Does hydronoogling really make your breasts grow much faster ? Curious to know if filing the cups half way increases vacuum and for how long should I try this ?
Thanks Lyn

K

kevlovs69

Hay there Lyn it works for me this is all you have to do 'fill the cups with water not to hot but not to cold then you bend over the sink very carefully you put it up to your chest right over the nipples then you can start to pump the water out

M

maksimovic

Does hydronoogling really make your breasts grow much faster ? Curious to know if filing the cups half way increases vacuum and for how long should I try this ?
Thanks Lyn

Attachments

• WIN_20201004_16_17_21_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20201004_16_17_21_Pro.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 6