Pumping my Nooglies Again

Lovemymanboobs

Are you on hormones? If so….how did you approach your Dr? I’m at that point but really don’t know how to approach him. Taking any supplements?

Dr? I’m at that point but really don’t know how to approach him.
Hi
Are you transgender?
If so , you need to talk to your Doctor and then you will need to be referred to a clinical expert to see if you are suffering gender dysphoria before you can get hormone treatment.
I started Noogling a few years before I started taking hormones.
Had already filled large cups and progressed on to Noogleberry XL's.
Now ,I have my Mushroom cups.:)
So I already had breasts before I started taking hormones
I had to stop Noogling for a while because my breasts were really sore and tender from further development of breast from the hormones.{ breast buds milk ducts }etc.....
The only difference I have noticed on my breasts is that hormones have made them a little fuller up top.
So in saying all that , let me say this ..........
My breasts are 100 %. Noogleberry
Could not have done it without Noogleberry.

Last edited:

DeAnna savanna

Hi Nooglebuddies
Happy New Year
Thought I would post these for New Year, bit early.
Measuring at 45 1/4 in after Noogling.
They are starting to bounce now:)
Had to back off pressure a little today because I had some tingling, I have found that when I get tingling during Noogling ,if I don't back off pressure I end up with blisters.

DeAnna savanna

I love it when they bounce getting the right bra on to let them do thier thing. But what I would like to know is getting my nipples to stand up are pointing up.
Does the HRT help with that ?

But what I would like to know is getting my nipples to stand up are pointing up.
Hi DeAnna
My left nipple was inverted but after using Nipple cups and Noogling it has "come out", it is not hiding anymore.
No HRT did not help me with that.
If anyone has inverted nipples , I would recommend nipple cups along with Noogling consistently.
I have done thousands of hours of Noogling, I think the longest was fourteen hours in one day.
But it was constant ,day in day out.
My favorite way to Noogle is Hydro Noogling ,see pic below.
I have an electric pump..{cow milker} to Noogle, makes it so much easier.
I used the nipple cups inside of outer dome and pumped them both at same time.
I emptied the water out to take picture.
Works great.
1703735194077.jpeg

DeAnna savanna

I love it when they bounce getting the right bra on to let them do thier thing. But what I would like to know is getting my nipples to stand up are pointing up.

Hi DeAnna
My left nipple was inverted but after using Nipple cups and Noogling it has "come out", it is not hiding anymore.
No HRT did not help me with that.
If anyone has inverted nipples , I would recommend nipple cups along with Noogling consistently.
I have done thousands of hours of Noogling, I think the longest was fourteen hours in one day.
But it was constant ,day in day out.
My favorite way to Noogle is Hydro Noogling ,see pic below.
I have an electric pump..{cow milker} to Noogle, makes it so much easier.
I used the nipple cups inside of outer dome and pumped them both at same time.
I emptied the water out to take picture.
Works great.
View attachment 17231
That's funny about the cow milker!
Now if you can get milk mmm
Is that what you are using now, because it looks really interesting. But I can see it works you do have great looking breast

That's funny about the cow milker!
Now if you can get milk mmm
Is that what you are using now, because it looks really interesting.

Hi
DeAnna
Thanks
No hydro Noogling this time around, when I do that I do it on both breasts and nipples.
Just using the electric pump and one cup in this current Noogling program.
Going to focus on the one breast for now.
I also eat mainly vegetables, broccoli,cauliflower,cabbage......super-foods.
My favorite drink is water, no alcohol.
I don't eat any processed foods ,cereals,sugars........potato chips ,pizza......I use to love pizza.
And yes, I can lactate.