Question about growth...

Rachiex

The other day I got a spray tan and so clouldn't pump until about 11 at night. By that time, my boobs looked empty (but bigger) and I was a little disheartened.

Does the growth work in the way that the size you get when you swell eventually sticks and so they look full and how they look when they have swollen when swelling... OR ... when they get bigger, they get bigger but don't look full when they do when they are all swollen and full?

Hope this makes sense - I would love to eventually get the size, feel and shape I get when

J

jellyDeeeee

Hi Rach, dont worry if I remember you havent been pumping a long time yet ???

Ive been at it about 2 years I think ??? I had to stop a couple of times.... slowely you maintain the growth.. My boobs definately dont look the same as freshly pumped ones that would be like Jordan lol............................... but i maintain more growth every day !!!!!!!!!!! and my boobs look great but its a slow process... i think there are photos ......... of kultz ???? with out noogling for a few days.... take your time it will happen. love jelly.....................

Rachiex

Thanks Jelly - that's really helped put my mind at ease - I was just a little worried that I would end up with just stretched skin and a little bigger and not fuller boobs. I wish they could look and feel like they do just after pumping all the time - that would be amazing but anything is fantastic!

(I keep pressing enter by accident before I finish - must work on the typing!)

x x x x

K

kultzu

Dear Rachiex,

Unfortunately they won't look like 'right after pump' all the time. However, when the swelling are gone the breasts look more natural but still full anyway (at least to my eyes). Noogling definitely takes time but worth it and I find it rather effortless. We all respond differently to the systems so hang in there and take it easy with the pump. :-* :-*

Kultzu

Rachiex

That would just be too good to be true if they looked and felt like that all the time! Thanks Kultzu x x x x