Question - massage technique

Microbreast

This may be a dumb question, but I was curious, or maybe ill informed, but I'm wondering what is the correct method of breast massage. It may not matter what may be the "proper" method, as long as you get blood flowing into your breast.

The "flat to fem" program instructed you to place a cupped had over each breast, or one at a time, and rotate in circular motions, 360 times each. Each circular motion, should rotate from under breast towards your sides the over breast towards center of chest, and down towards bottom.

From what I gather, this rotating motion means that with your nipple still in the center of your palm, you are not actually "rubbing" your breast, but actually you are "rolling" breast tissue under your palm as if you were rolling a ball in a circle in your palm.

The Ebook also states, that to reduce breast size, you would do the same method, but in a reverse rotation, rotating your palm in an outward rotation, down, under and up between your breasts.

That is how I perceive those instructions, but I'm not totally sure if that is correct. If I am mistaken in any way, please feel free to "enlighten" me.

I know there are different Breast enhancement massages out there, but if care to share your method with us, please do.

Thank you all!

James

I was hoping that someone with real experience would answer this. All I can say is that the rotating massage style described sounds like the best based on the fact that it is vigorous, i.e. gives the boobs a good workout. I have read this statement about direction for increase/decrease but I do not see any reason why the direction of rotation would make any difference.

tinytots

There are definitely a lot of questions that can be asked about breast massage. I feel it's important to go through a lot of trial and error and find out what's best for you. What I don't get is this: if we're trying to lose fat anywhere else in our bodies we're told to massage frequently to promote blood circulation in the area. So if we're trying to convince our bodies to store fat in the breast, why would we use the same method?

There's also fat brushing that's mentioned on other sites. This involves "driving" fat from one place and hoping it will store someplace else, in this case, the boob area.

Microbreast

Good question! I've read in various articles, that massage on the breasts, does increase blood flow, and in turn causes prolactin production. Supposedly, prolactin enlarges the milk ducts and glands contained in the breasts. Also in the breasts, is breast tissue which also become engorged with blood, which can multiply if enough estrogen receptors are available.(not sure) Then there is the fat, which I believe, does come and go. Look at a diagram of a breast, and the fat layer is mostly just under the skin, everything else, is under the fat. I'm sure what needs to be enlarged, is everything under the fat. That is what I believe needs more blood flow, meaning a deep massage is needed, and not just rubbing your breasts. I believe the latter does perhaps dissolve, move fat around.

Perhaps, that is why temporary breast enlargement is reported during stages of a woman's cycle. A surge of hormones to the area, as well as other areas.

My 2 cents worth, I keep looking into increasing "breast tissue"...somehow!

tinytots

Thanks Microbreast! Looks like a really informative site. I will try the massages starting from today except for the one involving knuckles. Fingers crossed!