Quick questions

nitrous991

I've been off and on breast growth but just recently got the pump. For me when I lift my arms up they disappear mostly and so how do I fix that? Also the main reason I got the noogle is cause one side is bigger. How long would it take to even them out? As of now I'm using breast pills and cream from cross-dress.com.

W

Wolfmoon

Nitrous991

Hay guy, I take it your male since you got items from a CD store. (no problem from me).
If your male, your issue is something disappears when you raise your arms. What, your arms dissapears??? Haha.
I am assuming that your new to NBE, and if you are, your probably using small or medium cups. If that is the case, since you probably don't have much breast tissue to start with. When you raise your arms, what breast tissue you now have will be pulled from your chest wall and domes to follow your pec muscles. As you spend more time noogleing with or without supplements, you will gain more breast tissue (fat) and not near as much tissue will be pulled away from the domes when you raise your arms. I hope I didn't lose you. If your new to noogleing, take it very slow for the first two or three weeks. Give your breast time to get use to the new manulipations. Going to hard and to fast you can cause damage to the breast area. What size domes do you have? Keep your vacuum low for a couple of weeks to start off (no more than -5 vac). The saying goes, if it hurts back off a little. No pain no gain does not work in this game. Remember, the more time you put towards noogleing the bigger your results could be. There are members here that have years invested, but they have very large breast to show for it. Then, we have some fast responders also that got pretty sizeable fairly quickly. How fast or how big depends solely on you or your body. Realistically, look at a year or more. BTW, I am a 69 year young male. I have noogled since April and I also take supplements also. You can see my picture results in my media/signature pages.

Happy noogleing
Wolfy

W

Wolfmoon

Also, you question that one breast is larger than the other? That is a very common issue, especially with the ladies. Noogleing should help to even them out, but don't expect a 100% perfect match. Lots of ladies spend lots of time noogleing just the smaller breast to expand the tissue to be near the size of the other. For now, you have nothing to worry about. Your first goal is just get a good and proper start with noogleing.

Wolfy

W

Wolfmoon

BTW again :rolleyes:,

Are you the person who used nitrous to inflate your breast? If so, I may have read some of your results.

nitrous991

I am overweight a little as my chest around is 46 and cd said to go for xl size but I feel it may be a bit big but ill get measurements and gets some pics later. But thanks for the reply lol no its just a username

nitrous991

So far i have gotten a little bit of growth on the right but is it okay for the breast to feel cold once off and the breast isn't red or engorged when I take it off.