Rachel’s Pics!

Haute Arula

Hello Love. So it’s a shut off once you unplug the vacuum pump it’ll keep the vacuum in the cup. If you need, I can do vid for you if that would help

Haute Arula

it looks like it lets the air out..at least on mine it does
Strange darling it’s been awhile since I bought my cups. Once I (pumped) vacuumed I disconnected the pump and the vacuum would stay as long as you have air locks on the cups. Do you have cups with air locks like the pic I showed you?

Haute Arula

it looks like it lets the air out..at least on mine it does
Strange darling it’s been awhile since I bought my cups. Once I (pumped) vacuumed I disconnected the pump and the vacuum would stay as long as you have air locks on the cups. Do you have cups with air locks like the pic I showed you?

Attachments

• 6BC30B24-6A6D-4C78-86B4-061A65BBC7C6.jpeg
    6BC30B24-6A6D-4C78-86B4-061A65BBC7C6.jpeg
    188.4 KB · Views: 25

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Hi Charlene.
Check and make sure the fittings are turned in far enough and tight. Years back I had sort of the same issue and found them to not be in far enough. Also use some teflon tape if needed to seal the threads.

Joan0880

Hi I used to have on all night , so fit domes under a sports bra to hold in place. I Pump to max then ease of pressure till it's comfortable then fall asleep lol x
Rachel, Amazing results you have achieved. What was the cup size for the sports bra you used?