Rachel’s Pics!

rachel

Hi DoubleDz,
do you know what I havent thought to take some pictures to see whether I have permanent growth or not so I will do that next week I wont google for the whole week end and see what the growth is on monday evening and then i will up date pics, cant believe I never thought to take pictures of that lol was too excited at the results of noogling. But I will hun.

Take care xx

ashley1986ann

well the 1st 2 weeks I did it for an hr a day then I was noggling 3 times a day for 3 hrs or more. Now that my honey does not have a job I noggle 2 to 3 hrs a day sat and sun I do not noggle. I been at it for about 2 months now. I am very small tho so I know it will take time. I also take PM and MSM.

rachel

puggleytheragdollcat

Hi babes yes thats quite a good amount of time to noogle and yes as you stated it will take time but through determination and support from your honey and friends in here especially me you will do it. Like i said babes I beleive in you, you can and will get to the summer bikini size you want and make many a man or woman drool with the size you desire. Im jeolous that I can not get away with wearing a bikini just yet lol well not without some interesting stares or comments but hey ho maybe in time.
Best Wishes hun
Rachel xx

naomiluv21

Wow...you are my inspiration!!!! Your breasts look AMAZING! Are you experiencing stretch marks from all that growth? Also I'm on a weight loss journey so I know my cup size will go down also. I plan to do some weight training to lose inches. I'm glad to hear you weight train too because I assume I was going to lose inches in my chest :mad:. But you're getting GREAT results! ;D

rachel

Morning Naomi,
thank you for your Comments they are very appreciated. I dont have any stretch marks that I know of or have seen as yet? I have been training for a long time which I guess is why im having such great results but also down to the amount of time that I do use thew system ie between 1-7 hrs daily.
You keep on going girl and you will gain th results you want and hope to get. Oh i added a picture just now this was after 10 hrs without noogling so i guess this is sort of a permanent pre-noogle size have a great day babes x

Attachments

• 10 hrs after noogling_1.jpg
    10 hrs after noogling_1.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 2,437

Rachyl

your breasts look maarrrvelllllous. How long did it take? what size were you before pumping? what is your technique?

rachel

Hello Rachyl
thank you for your coment i am pleased with my results so far. I have been doing this since Feb and i average between 1 - 7 hrs a day to gain the results i have. The technique is simple use the noogleberry system and with a little time effort determination and support you too can gain the size you wish for. This sytem works as yo can see by my posted pictures. Before i started pumping was probably a 38 A/B but now going onto to 38/C possibly a D cup just depends on what bra type and size i wear hun. Have you got the system yet if not and you are serious about improving you size then do try babes it is worth it. Do you know the dishe washer syndrome basically if you dont have one you never miss it but if you have had one you never understand how you managd before with out it. This system is the same principle if you have never used it you have never seen the results you could have. How ever if yu give it a try and it works you will never realise how or why you didnt try before. Good luck in what ever your decision is aand im always here to help where i can xx

Just on an update these pictures are of this evening after one hour on the XL cup noogleberry system.

Attachments

• 28 mar _4.jpg
    28 mar _4.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 1,201

32DoubleDz

u have such crazy amazing progress rachel im so happy for you! :D :-* i need to find a cupless bra like yours to hold em up!

roadrashes

Amazing! I know it's a simeple word but it really says it all about your breast. My new goal now is to be able to put something on like that and not have them flop over. Sorry if that was too graphic. I am so happy for you.

bonzaigirl

oh wow... i just wanna say like wow.. did u just say that you started noogling since february of this year?? or was it last year???? because if it is only this year .. wow..you achieved 2 cup sizes in like a matter of 2 months.. wow... do you use other supplements as weell??

you see i have been noogling since june of last year.. i went from a loose b to a full b in a matter of 2-3 months as well.. but due to personal stuffs going on in my life then, i stopped noogling and just resumed it religioulsly since about late december last year... i noogle like about 2-3 hours for a day, but then i dont noogle everyday.. due to work constraints.... wow...

ur growth is unbelievable.. i wish i have the same time likeyours .. i mean to be able to noogle 3-7 hours a day.. but your growth wow... as you can see i cant stop saying wow.. i mean.. 2 cup sizes.. in a matter of 2 months..its like.. oh so wow... :eek:

i guess im startiing to sound like an idiot now.. well..goodluck with ur noogling... hope i can have the same luck as you... cheerio...

rachel

roadrashes
thank you for your wonderfull comments and no it was not too graphic hun you can say anything or ask anything and i will answer truthfully to any questions so dont worry about saying what yo want to know.

rachel

bonzaigirl
Thank you for your comments hun it would seem you are just as pleased as i am. I started this year and no i dont take any supplements.

The reason I have done so well and the hours i achieve is i sleep with the system on hence the time lines of 3-7 hrs but this did take some time in getting used to but basically any free time i have to myself i put the system on and just carry on round the house doing what ever i need to or have it on while watching TV or films etc.
And no you do not sound like an idiot but you keep on noogling and yo will achieve what you body and mind desires hun honestly I beleive you can do it because if i can you most certainly can babes ok best wishes and good luck xx

aroob

Hi guys im new on here, came accross this site while contemplating going under the knife.......I have been reading what every one has been saying and to be honest Rachel I think you have done really well also a few years back I bought a Brava system which works on this very same principle and to achieve the best results I was advised to wear it 12 hours a day by my consultant at Harley Medical group. If you wear it for 12 hours each day you get reults like Rachel....My problem was after spending overa grand on Brava I gave up after a few months and I achieved a fuller A cup which was good for me.....then I threw it in the trash.....which I regretted later.....when I came across this and seen the price I could not believe my eyes at the price as I really could not invest in Brava again...am going to order mine soon of here and start noogling. Oh i read on a few posts about women with deflated breasts after birth or breast feeding and when I initially bought my Brava system I had finished breast feeding my kid so was a very flat A cup so it works if you have the time and determination . Good luck to you all

rachel

Hello aroob
and welcome to our fun site, I agree with you that if you can do 12 hrs a day you would get permanent results quicker. How ever what i seem to find on here is like yourself a mum, or through work it is difficult to do.

I try to noogle between 1 and 7 hrs daily when I can and for the majority time it would be nearer 7 hrs than one. Im no doctor and far from it. I also thought about going under the knife but when i came across this system and like you said because of the price i thought why not give it a go.

You can see the results for yourself which is why i think a picture paints a thousand words. You hear of companies saying they get great results with other systems but they never or rarely show proof. Im a firm believer that proof is in the eye of the beholder. You can see the results that I and others have achieved both male and female in photographic evidence. I also looked at the brava system but could not afford it at the time so looked for an alternative to the expensive cost of the brava system and found the perfect solution well for me it has been.

So good luck with your purchase when it arrives and be patient it can take a few goes before you figure out just how to position the domes for best and most comfort use. I think women find it slightly more comfortable than men as there bodies where designed for this system. I have found away of using what looks like an open bra which helps keep the domes in place so you may want to look back over what I have put in this forum. If you have already then all there is to do is wish you luck and happy noogling babes.

rachel

Hello Everyone i HOPE you al had a great easter, well i have taken two weeks off from noogling and went back to it last night and these are the results please see pictures and the new addition to my lingerie collection.

It just shows you can achieve the results back even if you stop for a while. Hope you like the new pictures.

Attachments

• noogleberry update 26 aprl 2011.jpg
    noogleberry update 26 aprl 2011.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 692
  • noogleberry update 26 th april 2011 b.jpg
    noogleberry update 26 th april 2011 b.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 695

rachel

Hello just thought i would put a picture up bra less so these two pics are without wearing a bra for support and just a tea shirt.

Attachments

• BRA LESS.jpg
    BRA LESS.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 783
  • NOOGLEBERRY UPDATE.jpg
    NOOGLEBERRY UPDATE.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 793