Rachel’s Pics!

noog

Wow! I agree those look like implants! Just curious, what cup size are you using to get those results? they look great!

rachel

Hooters said:
Wow! I agree those look like implants! Just curious, what cup size are you using to get those results? they look great!
Hi I have been using the new curved cups prior to that i was using the normal large but the new curved cups are a better feel.

soonenough

OMG, look at your cleavage. They will look so lovely on low cut shirts. I love how your top gets filled out too. I really wish I can sleep while noogling but when I lay down flat, I notice the rims digs into my rib bones and it hurts like heck. The longest I was able to keep it on flat was 3 hours. The swelling was amazing, it's like you get a glimpse on how you will look large. Last night, I can only stand to noogle while laying down for 2 hours. So, how do you position the cups that the rims does not dig in? I can take the pressure, and I understand how you explain on how much pressure to go up to, but how do you take the pressure on the bones? Do you use the foams?

Thanks.

rachel

Re: Rachel’s Pics!

Thank you for your comments, yes I know what you mean about them digging into the breast plate. How I over come this was mainly through time. I will explain, before i had the foam i was like you pushed till the pain hurt the bones then I would release just a small amount stay in that position for about 5 mins then pump full again. When the pressure on the bones started to hurt I stopped and stayed in that position. Now i have the foams it does not hurt nearly as much on the bone area. Just becarefull when positioning the foam and pump gentle.Your results will come in time and if you find lying down to painfull then wear them while watching TV or reading a book something to take your mind of the pain. And every now and again once your body has got used to the squeeze then pump 2 to 3 more times and leave it again.

I hope this helps ]

soonenough

Rachel, thanks so much for responding. I do have the foams, and I tried it once but it took more effort than necessary for me. I try to keep noogling fast and simple so I'll stay on it. But I do definitely need the foam when I noogle laying down. At night, husband is up and about so I try to noogle in bed before he turns in so I can't hang out with him with my contraption on my chest.

You're right, I just have to give it time to get use to the pain. I so want your shape. In awe on how noogling works on you.

rachel

I agree the foams can be tricky and placing the cups correctly can also be tricky but once you get into a routine and exact position you will be fine. Oh another tip I tend to use a bra to assist in the position keeping. I will explain, when you put the foams on and then place the cup on the foam it may tend to lift of at the edges. Using a fairly tight bra and the shoulder strap tighter than you would normally have for comfort place the strap over the foam edges this may help.]

soonenough

THanks so much for the tip, Rachel. I found my old 36C nursing bras, but these are not big enough to hold the cups, so off I go to get big cheap ones from Marshall's or Ross.

Hope for more growing for all of us!

rachel

Hi here are a couple of updated pics these were taken 30 mins after taking off noogler lol.

A tip for one and all i have been using what can only be described as a cupless bra see picture. Basically my arms obviously go through the two holes and this does up at the front pushing everything together.
I have attached more picturesshowing this bra just after noogling.

How ever i put this on first and then insert the foams so they are being held before putting the cup on individually and then inflating to desired size. This bra for want of a better word tends to hold the cups in place. Dont get me wrong it can be very fiddley but works once you are in and comfortable. But I imagine a larger size bra would work just aswell or even one of those peep whole bra where the breast popos through. Anything to hold the cups in place helps.
Anyway if any one has any questions dont hesitate to ask and i will try and help bearing in mind i'm experimenting the same as every one else.

Attachments

• 3 Mar a.jpg
    3 Mar a.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 860
  • 3 Mar b.jpg
    3 Mar b.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 920
  • 3 Mar f.jpg
    3 Mar f.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 791
  • cup holders.jpg
    cup holders.jpg
    435.1 KB · Views: 956

rachel

Hello ok I thought i would put some pictures showing the affect straight after removal off noogler wearing the cupless bra to hold cups in place.

Let me know what yu think ?

Attachments

• 3 Mar g.jpg
    3 Mar g.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 938
  • 3 Mar h.jpg
    3 Mar h.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 763
  • 3 Mar i.jpg
    3 Mar i.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 845
  • 3 Mar j.jpg
    3 Mar j.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 1,242

noog

Wow!! They look great!! ;D looks like implants, would luv mine to look like that! Maybe i'll have to invest in one of those bras! Seems like a clever idea.

soonenough

Oh my goodness, Rachel, you're making me drool over your shape. That is one fantastic looking pair of breasts. May I ask what size are you now, and what size are you aiming?

Incredible results, congrats, congrats, and congrats!

rachel

many thanks for your kind comments but in all honesty I have no idea what size i am at the moment but i would imagine a b cup possibly verging on a c cup. I have no idea on what size i want to get to im just going to keep on going I think i may draw the line at a D cup if i ever get that far lol ;D

soonenough

Rachel, thanks for posting the pictures. It far works better illustrating than just mere words. Especially for me, I can be so dense at times, if not most of the time. And this breast growing business is pretty serious stuff for me right now. ;D

rachel

soonenough babes you are most welcome. I thought i would explain on what the bra looked like but then i thought of the old cliche a picture paints a thousand words so i put the pictures up. But you keep trying babes im living proof that it works and im male?
Just incase you didnt know good luck babes x