Rachel’s Pics!

rachel

Hello J
thank you for your comments and good luck with the surgery you are braver than I but im happy with the awesome results that the noogleberry system has given me which made me think twice about surgery and then decided not to have surgery. Best of luck babes and hopefully you will have your dreams come true. x

ashley1986ann

WOW your doing grate! Me not so not :(. still flat :(. Just want some breast. So I feel more like a woman and not a little girl.

rachel

Puggley
Hi thank you for your comments ok you say you are flat what size are you .. you can email me privately if you wish. Tell me what you have been doing and how you are doing it babes and I will see if i can help in some way shape or form ok.
Together we can think of something and try it ok babes let me know soonest love n hugs xx Rachel

ashley1986ann

Im 36 AAA.
Here is about me.
25 years old Woman
No kids well do have kids ( pets )
Do not smoke
Do not drink
No drugs

I was taking PM for about 7 months I think when I was on my BC. Then I went off my BC and was taking just the PM and WY then the PM started to make my time of the month very long so I went off it. So right now im taking nothing.

I am taking soy milk about 2 cups a day with protein.

With the noogle. I 1st was using the M cups 3 times a day for about 4 hrs for 1 1/2 months
then 2 times a day for 4 hrs
now for the last month maybe 3 times a week for 2 hrs.

Now about 2 or 3 weeks agao I did 10 hrs all at ones and I hurt my breast by doing that so had to take a rest.

The outer day I did 10 hrs again but I use the L cups put then on for an hr off for 10 min then back on for 5 hrs then 5 hrs all at ones with the M cups.

I have been noogle for all most 5 months now.

I hope this helps.

roadrashes

Hi. I thought I was happy with my breasts and then I saw yours and I'm jealous. They are tremendous!!!! I could never wear just a tee shirt I do not have the volume. In fact I went to try on a t-shirt after looking at your and I was mostly nipple. Ohh, I wish I had the commitment you do. You deserve all of it. Good for you!!!!

rachel

Puggley,
ok the first thing i learnt about noogling is the more stressed you get about not growing the more you wont grow. The time line you are noogling ie the hours seems to be enough.
Ok first of are you using any pads ie foam pads to protect your self from the rim of the cups. I have tried varying types and found the white foam ones give enough protection but still allow the cup to fill and not restrict you too much in movement.

I have been using a little moisturisor over the breast area before noogling i find this helps the breast to slide into the cup slightly more easier than without it. Just to let you know im noogling while i type so you should still be able to have movement. I know i have had the cups suction so tight it hurts and almost cuts the circulation of that is not a good thing .

Starting with the lower size cup is always better in two ways 1, it helps the breast fill quicker and 2 gives the larger cup something to surround and have a base size to work with.

I do one thing that you may not do and that is go to the gym im not saying you dont whcih i why i said you may not do. If you have a gym bench or a pallatas ball you can try this at home. Do you know what i mean if i say bench press or flys. Ok I appologise if you already know, what I want yu to try is with you shoulds firmly on the palatas ball and body out straight as if lying on a bench with your arms pointing up at the ceiling and a light weight/dumbll in each hand i want you to hold the dumbells with your armsstraight and both palms facing each other i want you to slowly move your arm away from each other in an arc movement bending at the elbows very slightly untill you feal the weights pull at your breast muscles. Then slowly lift them up again to the start position. I want you to try upto ten three times through. Then i want you to noogle for half an hour on the medium cup. Then i want you to try the weights again again three times through and then back to the noogle system. Then one final time back to the weights anf then the noogle system. What we are doing here is shocking the muscles group to work and build at the same time. There used to be a saying girls did i must i must improve my bust. Thats what the movement is with the weights only lying down on a bench or a palatas ball. I want you to try that for a month but update me a week at a time ok. Takking the protein is fine but without excercising the breast muscle it wont do anything except put weight on. nNow if you are finding you are doing upto ten easily then try a heavier weight but do not R do not go to heavy too soon ok hun. I wish you the best of luck and we will get there ok babes x

rachel

Hello Road
and thank you for your wonderfull comment but you should not be jealous of me as if i can do it then so can you it is just time and support from people who have found ways that work for them. I have just advised a wonderfull woman in a way that may help her please have a look it may help you to if not then let me know what you are doing and how you are doing it and together we will find a way to help you hun. You can email me here or send a private email either way i will repond and try to help you. Just tell me what you are doing with your noogle system and how long and we will go from there hun ok babes. Best of luck chat soon ok xx

Lily13

rachel said:
ok the first thing i learnt about noogling is the more stressed you get about not growing the more you wont grow. The time line you are noogling ie the hours seems to be enough.

I agree completely. When I first started noogling, I was obsessive with it all and I'd actually have fits when I wasn't growing. It was really bad and that's when I took my long 2 month break. Then I came back to noogling and told myself to just let things happen as they happen. I can't make something happen and that's when my growth started. It was really weird!! haha Less is more with noogling..That's what I keep coming back to for me. :)

Oh and Rachel you look amazing btw. I think I need to invest in a cupless bra because your breasts are soo nice and round/perky.

rachel

Hello Lily,
sometimes alot of development can be down to stress of not growing or stress in other areas of life but perserverence works. If you need to take a break that goes along with most training articles of muscle developement to exercise the muscle it must also repair its self depending on the exertion it has received. So in some cases less is more lol. I love your cleavage by the way , you have nothing to worry about babes and yes the cupless bra does make the look better and also very sexy too. Take care and thank you for your message xx

I agree completely. When I first started noogling, I was obsessive with it all and I'd actually have fits when I wasn't growing. It was really bad and that's when I took my long 2 month break. Then I came back to noogling and told myself to just let things happen as they happen. I can't make something happen and that's when my growth started. It was really weird!! haha Less is more with noogling..That's what I keep coming back to for me. :)

Oh and Rachel you look amazing btw. I think I need to invest in a cupless bra because your breasts are soo nice and round/perky.
[/quote]

naomiluv21

Wow! I can not believe how helpful & encouraging u are. You give us hope & sooooo much GREAT information( and pics)!!!!! It's like your an angel. Or our boobie fairy godmother :D I have learned soo much from what u shared with us. Thank you sooo much!!!! I just received my kit. And I'm only able to noogle for an hour a day. But I'm really pushing myself to go further like u!
I'm also looking for that cupless bra u have. But all I'm able to find is those very sexy lingerie cupless bras ??? Is that ok to use also? I'm asking because it has an underwire.

rachel

Hello naomi
first of i feel honoured that you think im a fairy god mother an usual thought but very kind. Im very pleased that you have now joined the ranks of nooglers. We are all like family in here and you look out for family and try to help , encourage, support , give advise on experiences tried and tested what works on some may not work on others but we will let nooglers know so they can be the judge and try varying methods to achieve what we all want the perfect breasts we possibly can have without surgery.

Ok you have asked about the bra well i bought it a while ago so I will see if i can locate it again and then let you girls know ok.
Naomi you keep trying girl but remember the breast is a muscle and once worked it needs to rest and recouporate at least the same amount of time that you have used the noogler for good luck babes and if you need anything just ask hun ok best of luck xx

sueasydale

Holy freakin crap!!! Your results are truly astounding. I haven't gotten the noodle as of yet, but I will in the next few weeks, or so. My main question for Rachel is, how do your breasts look after you haven't noogled for, say, two weeks or a month? You had said something about posting a results pic after waiting for a while, but I may have missed it. Either way, though, you have some serious ta-tas now. Good show!

rachel

Hello Sue,
thank you for your comments they are always gratefully recieved. If im honest I dont think i have had a two weeks let a lone one week break it becomes quite addictive especially with the results i achieve. I guess i just want more and better results so i continually noogle. In the evening, even half hour before work lol. Well i posted earlier about the bra its called a magic bra and will show a picture here below.
If you look in ebay under this search (Magic bra lingerie Push Up Breast Enhance 2 CUP , L)
you will find the bra im looking at and showing in a picture shown below.
This bra i wear when using the noogle it helps shape your breast when putting the noogle system on and eases fit. It is not designed to hold the cups in how ever if you use the foams with the cups and place the straps over the edge of the foams it aids in keeping them in place. It can be a bit fiddly at first but once you have got the hang of it it take less and less time to put on and ajust.
I hope this helps you girls as it did me.
Take care and keep on noogling you will get the results you want but it will take time. The more time you use the system the better the result you will achieve and you will all achieve your dreams size in time good luck xx

Attachments

• magic push up bra.jpg
    magic push up bra.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 601

no-tits-at-all

No tits at all Transgender

Hi lovely Rachel,

I am a transgender with no tits at all. I have no access to hormones. I started noogling 10 days ago and I got a significant result. I wonder if you can predict how far I can go.

Loves,

No-tits-at-all

PS: I noogle about 10-12 hours a day (with gentle pressure as you suggested) and I am learning how sleep with it.

rachel

Hi depending on the length of use and varying size in cups will be the only deciding factor. I dont use hormones and just use the noogler and you have seen my results so anything is possible hun xx
Best of luck just remember it wont be over night and it will take time babes best of luck x

Mecia

Rachel you inspire me and my friends from polish breast enlargement forum. Your results are beyond belief.
I'm noogling like you did and I try to sleep in my M cups and I see my boobs are getting really firmer.

Oh and what is amazing.. I saw other men results but their boobs are more male like and yours are two pure beauties! :)
I think you have a special power in your hands or something ^__^

Wish you best Rachel
kisses n hugs from Poland :)

girlboy

here is my latest pics after 1 year.

Attachments

• boygirl.jpg
    boygirl.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 480
  • sideviewbg.jpg
    sideviewbg.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 423
  • noogle.jpg
    noogle.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 559
  • nggle3.jpg
    nggle3.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 723

rachel

Hello Girlboy
love your pictures babes you are doing well keep noogling and your dream will be fullfilled x

Lisacd121

Lisa Moon
Hey Rachel looking at your beautiful full looking breasts and reading some posts you really are an insperation to us all just a point interest i have tried all kinds of things over the years pills, liquid extract ,creams with mediocre results , just recently have been using PM along with noogle pump and i must say i too have seen remarkable results just using the pump, i know you dont take anything other than pump but i have to say when you take PM it gives you the most amazing feeling in your nipples they tingle like crazy some like it some dont ,, i do, but as you say the pump is the winner here i usually pump 1 to 2 hours a day and i know what you mean about the pain barrier it does hurt but you have to build up to it its like training for a 42k marathon you dont just run in it you have to get to your point of peak, i rushed at first and had blisters, brusing and it hurt like hell, i found out i was doing it wrong, so just reading some posts that you leave it gives us another view of how to get larger breasts, fantastic Rachel only hope my girls end up like yours hun, take care, xxx