Rachel’s Pics!

rachel

Hello Lisa
thank you for your great comments i do appreciate it. What is pm that you are using and where did you get it from. I do only use the pump but if you say you get great results using the pump and PM then keep doing what is right for you. Yes the blisters are sore which is why i changed how i used the pump. Noogle do a oil based cream and moisturisor that does help and less if not no blisters at all.
So you keep going babes and you will get to where you want to be im sure of it.
Love n hugs
Rachel x

rachel

Mercia
Thank you for your comments im glad that i inspire you girls in poland I will help anywhere in the world please feel free to show my pictures in your forum if you wish. Results can be achieved with time and effort. It does take time to get used to sleeping with the cups on, the trick is not to have them too full which can be uncomfortable . So what i do is pump to the max and then just release a little presure which then allows me to sleep comfortable as normal. Best of luck babes and keep noogling. Love n hugs
Rachel

Also here are some pictures of my current actual size this was my size 2 days after last pump session hope yu like them. These were taken yesterday.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 372
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 326
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 315
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 430

rachel

Hi have not been in for a while so i thought I would put some pictures in to update you girls. Hope you like them.
Im not exactly sure what size i am but i over fill the B cup so I imagine im now more towards a c cup which is great news for me and for you girls too as it prove the system works and works well.

Attachments

• noogleberry 9.jpg
    noogleberry 9.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 282
  • IMAG0554.jpg
    IMAG0554.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 669
  • noogleberry 12.jpg
    noogleberry 12.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 435
  • noogleberry 10.jpg
    noogleberry 10.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 586
  • noogleberry 11.jpg
    noogleberry 11.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 448
  • noogleberry 8.jpg
    noogleberry 8.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 248
  • noogleberry 7.jpg
    noogleberry 7.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 254
  • noogleberry 6.jpg
    noogleberry 6.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 322
  • noogleberry 1.jpg
    noogleberry 1.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 336
  • noogleberry 2.jpg
    noogleberry 2.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 341
  • noogleberry 3.jpg
    noogleberry 3.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 305
  • noogleberry 4.jpg
    noogleberry 4.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 292
  • noogleberry 5.jpg
    noogleberry 5.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 281

naomiluv21

OMG....U LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank u soooo much for this update! Just when I was about to give up. Seeing this awesome progress made my day that it is possible. Are these pics right after pumping for hours???? U look amazing...just in time for spring lol

rachel

bear bear I will take that as a compliment as i was unfortunately born male a little mistake by mother nature but one i have learnt to live with. So i use what ever mother nature has given me along with a massive help from Lucy and her team and the noogler.

rachel

naomiluv21 said:
OMG....U LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank u soooo much for this update! Just when I was about to give up. Seeing this awesome progress made my day that it is possible. Are these pics right after pumping for hours???? U look amazing...just in time for spring lol

Hello Naomiluv
you must never ever give up on your dreams babes what ever they may be. If you want bigger breasts you can have them it may take time and some tears but hun you will get there I belive in you and what you want to achieve so you keep going hunny if i can help in any way babes dont you hesitate to ask ok Im here for help if you need it. We are all here to help each other, because we all want the same thing bigger tits lol.
Ok joking aside and seriously if you need help or want to ask me anything, anything at all that may help you no matter how silly a question you think it may be just ask me babes. I will give you a straight and honest answer i can not be any fairer than that ok.
So please you keep going and you WILL achieve the size and figure you want ok baby xx love n hugs to you darlin xx

ashley1986ann

rachel said:
bear bear I will take that as a compliment as i was unfortunately born male a little mistake by mother nature but one i have learnt to live with. So i use what ever mother nature has given me along with a massive help from Lucy and her team and the noogler.

WOW you got some nice breast for binge borne a male. Is all of that just with NB?

mjkimm55

Starting out as AA!
That is one really hott body for someone who was born a male. Wow!! I cant wait for my noogleberry to arrive!!!

rachel

WOW you got some nice breast for binge borne a male. Is all of that just with NB?
[/quote]

Hi Bear Bear
yes i have only ever used the noogler i dont take pills creams or anything else lol x So in answer yes i only use the noogler babes x

ashley1986ann

I hate you know. JK. Im very happy for you. How long have you been noogling for? What size bra are you now? You born men give me hope because if it got to work on you it gots to work on me.

rachel

Bear Bear
im sorry you hate me lol, well i have good news and bad news lol. I bought a bra set on friday which was a 38c thats the bad news. The good news is it was way to small so i did the bra calculator and have discovered through the measurements im a 38 D woohoo so im off to change for a bigger size.
Once i have them i will put new pics up babes.
And yes it does work and it will work for you through probably blood sweat and tears but YOU WILL GET THERE i have faith in you and believe you will achieve the size you want hun.

Ok can i ask what you do when you use the noogler, what i do is cover breast area with a moisturiser but do not rub it in i leave it so it is very slippy. I apply the noogler cups and pump. Occasionally i let out the pressure move the cups closer together and then re pump. I pump till it hurts and then release again. Once i release i then leave it in that position for a couple of hours occasionally inflating 5 pumps at a time. Or if it wont pump i leave it longer till it will do and your size will increase babes.

I hope this helps you. If you have the soft rings that go with the noogler then that will enable youo to pump harder with less pain on chest plate and ribs.

Chat soon babes and good luck xx

rachel

Hi Naomi
you are welcome and just to give you a little more motivation and encouragement here are some more pictures. I have some good new and some bad news ...
Bad news i bought a new lingerie set on friday stunning in red and black and got a size 38 c

Good news i had to take it back because it was too small so got a 38D i measured myself using the online bra calculator and with my measurements it came up as a 38D so i guess in answer to the forums/ girl questions Iam now a Pleasing 38 D. See pictures i took this evening below.

Have fun Noogerling

Love n hugs Rachel xxx

Attachments

• 27.feb.6.20 pm_1.jpg
    27.feb.6.20 pm_1.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 380
  • 27.feb.6.20 pm_2.jpg
    27.feb.6.20 pm_2.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 307
  • 27.feb.6.20 pm_3.jpg
    27.feb.6.20 pm_3.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 270
  • 27.feb.6.20 pm_4.jpg
    27.feb.6.20 pm_4.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 317

rachel

Hello Bear Bear
i started noogling I believe in NOV 10 and since then i have only used this system. I tried others similar cups but had no growth what so ever. I used this system along with training and my breast muscle increased. I dont take estrogen or anything else all i use is the noogler and plenty of moisturisor lol prior to using ther system. How ever the probable main difference is i have developed a way to sleep with them on. In simple terms a pillow either side of my body so i get maximum pumped time. Otherwise any time i have free on my own, sat in front of the TV or reading I put them on.

First i put plenty of moisturisor on but do not rub it in or you defeat the object of allowing the breast tissue to slip into the cup with less friction. I place the cups into the soft rings and position. I then pump in short bursts ( little pumps) usually 30 pumps. I then adjust the cups so they are more central as i tend to find they slip apart. So I adjust by pulling them together at the tips so the cup edges are as close together as i can get them.

I then continue to pump in 5-10 pumps at first in 3 minute intervals. Once I get to the stage where it is a struggle i then pump 1-5 pumps every five minutes untill the cup is full or I can no longer pump any further without braking the pump ( oops this i have done so be carefull) or too painfull.

If you get to a point it is too painfull then just release the pressure slightly and leave it at that size. And then i contiue with what ever i am doing i do this all the way through most evenings or when i have time and privacy. And then on occasion i will sleep with them on ( that does take practice).

I hope this helps hun xx

spudys

Vivian B
Hello Rachel, you have made so much progress. I am very jealous of you grown. but then I can't pump as much as i would like to, so maybe one day mine
Love Vivianwill look like yours.

rachel

Hello Vivian
love the name by the way and you have nothing to be jealous of babes. We each devope at different rates and the more you use the noogler the more you will progress. The longer you can do it again will be longer results. I have been doing this for a while now and almost every day for at the very least 2 hours a day.

Keep going babes you will achieve your aim .

Love n hugs

Rachel xxx

xoxojenny

In your first few posts, you say you noogle about 7 hours/day. Have you been doing that the whole time? btw your results are amazing, but you already know that!!

rachel

Hello Jenny
I will noogle when ever i have the spare time so yes hun anything up to 7 hours but mainly now is an average of 2 - 4 hours as im nearing the size i wish to be babes xx