Rachel’s Pics!

Hi Rachel,
I was just wondering if you have been on any "breaks" within this time and have you felt that you are losing your size?

rachel

Hello Tatiana
and thank you for your question i have had breaks but never more than 3 weeks and yes you may loose a little size but the second you go back to the noogler you will regain the plump breast that you had before It is called muscle memory and the noogler just reminds the breast tissue what size it was before and you will regain the size you had.

This is what i have experienced hope this helps hun.

Love n hugs

Rachel xx

rachel

Hi Tatiana
you may loose a bit of size but like i said it will return after a couple of sessions with the noogler and OMG no it does not sag that is not the nature of the system. The system is designed to fill pockets in the breast area with blood hence the pumped feeling. After a period time and continual use this will increase and remain firm. I have never had saggy tit lol. no seriously they do not do that babes ok. xxx

rachel

Hello Tatiana
sorry i did not answer your question fully you asked if i have taken anything ie supplements. in short no all i have used and continue to use is the noogler as far as i can see it is the best on the market without spending a fortune on systems that dont work babes.

Here are a couple of more pictures that i took last night which was over 12 hrs after noogling hun .

You keep using the noogler and i believe you will gain the size you want babes .

Love n hugs

Rachel xxx

Attachments

• 0192n.jpg
    0192n.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 512
  • 0206n.jpg
    0206n.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 520
  • 0207n.jpg
    0207n.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 448
  • 0208n.jpg
    0208n.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 646

rachel

bear bear
Hi hun and no you are not being rude and i take all you say as a compliment babes. Yes i have only used the noogler and it would seem it does work for me thi smay be down to the length of time i use the system.

I do use it so often i feel it is a part of me lol and yes i am pleased with the results not quite sure on how big i will get too but im just gona keep going i love the size and feeling it gives me and it certainly does turn eyes lol.

I was born a man which was an unfortunate mistake by mother nature so i play the cards i have been dealt but at least she gave me a fairly good figure and great legs so not all bad lol.x

You keep noogling babes can you update me on what size you are now or show some latest pictures. Also tell me how you are noogling and for how long explain exactly what you do from picking the cups up till you talke them off. I may be able to suggest something different that may help babes.

Ok have fun and chat soon ok xx
Love n Hugs
Rachel xx

rachel

InLove said:
Wow! Those results are amazing!
[omg im so sorry have not been for a while so just wanted to say thank you for your comments In Love and sorry for delay in replying.]

bexy

hey thanks for posting in my thread. Your results are amazing and gorgeous. You obviously put in a lot of dedication to it. Its interesting to read that you pump till allmost the point of pain, I dont do this yet I still get the red dots and I use lots of mositure. Your like the NB expert! lol. also when you sleep with it on do you still pump till almost the point of pain and do you sleep on your back or side? Im wondering if building muscle in that area that you do helps too, I dont know how it would though, as muscle is different from fat, But I guess if you have muscle it makes you look a bit bigger.

rachel

Hello Rupert,
you are most welcome for the thread hun. Yes i seem to find that pumping to almost painful and then releasing slightly does get a better inflation of the breast area. This i repeat, inflate feel the pain ...release. Wait for five mins for the breast to get used to the new size then repeat and keep doing this for as long as you can. Obviously you can increase the wait cycle ie pump feel the pain release then wait at that level with cups comfortable for up to an hour or more.
When I sleep with them on that did take a lot of practice but at first i slept on my back but you only inflate to what is comfortable and not to pain. If you pump to the max it will be nigh on impossible to sleep because the blood is racing to the breast area and believe me this will keep you awake.
So what works for me it an hour before bed pump to the max then release the pressure enough to the point you can just notice a slight pull. I would wear a bra to help them stay in position and makes it more comfortable. And then sweet dreams.
If you have the air locking system that will also help as you will not have to fight with tubes everywhere. With the moisturiser i also found i had red dots but changed my brand several times till i found one that did not cause the red dots.
I agree muscle will help to make the breast area larger and add to size as the fat tissue will grow over the muscle .

I hope this helps and by al means keep noogling you will get the look and size you want hun best of luck xx

spudys

Vivian B
Rachel you have very lovely boobies! i am slowly making progress with mine. do you take any photos with out your bra on? so we can see how much you have really grown!
love Vivian ;)

rachel

Cosette said:
Beautiful Results!

I am female but also very little breast tissue and I'm having a hard time filling the cups adequately whilst ensuring the entire 'base' of my breast is in the dome. Which Size domes are you using? I was also considering buying the 'sport' box vacuum that is sold for other systems and using it to help maintain suction in my domes..can you speak to that at all?

Reply...........

Hi huni am using the curved domes, i tend to find as stupid as it may be the best lubricant to use is sex lubricant and gel, that helps the domes slide around to find the right position without the embarassing farting sound. Al that is , is because the skin is fighting the dome and needs to slide in so that is where the sex lubricant comes into play. It can be bought in most superstores for a couple of pounds. I also again a little strange lay on my back and place the domes initially then as i pump i roll literally from side to side as i pump and the domes fill better.
I can not comment on other systems as i have only ever used the noogleberry which works for me as you can see from my pictures.
I hope this helps and like i said ask anything i will give you an honest answer when i get chance to reply. Thank you and good luck babes xx

Thank you so much! Good work, again!
[/i hi keep going i have explained a little more indetail in an email i sent you you can ask anything you wish and i will answer but bare with me a i dint always have time to log in . Follow what i do and see if that helps ok xx good luck xx]

rachel

Cosette said:
Beautiful Results!

I am female but also very little breast tissue and I'm having a hard time filling the cups adequately whilst ensuring the entire 'base' of my breast is in the dome. Which Size domes are you using? I was also considering buying the 'sport' box vacuum that is sold for other systems and using it to help maintain suction in my domes..can you speak to that at all?

Thank you so much! Good work, again!

[Hi huni am using the curved domes, i tend to find as stupid as it may be the best lubricant to use is sex lubricant and gel, that helps the domes slide around to find the right position without the embarassing farting sound. Al that is , is because the skin is fighting the dome and needs to slide in so that is where the sex lubricant comes into play. It can be bought in most superstores for a couple of pounds. I also again a little strange lay on my back and place the domes initially then as i pump i roll literally from side to side as i pump and the domes fill better.
I can not comment on other systems as i have only ever used the noogleberry which works for me as you can see from my pictures.
I hope this helps and like i said ask anything i will give you an honest answer when i get chance to reply. Thank you and good luck babes xx/quote]

rachel

Hi i have been asked to put new pictures up so i thought i would let me know whaat you think as these were taken today.
Hopefully these will show what you can achieve as i have just using the noogleberry and nothing but time nd patience oh and a lot of lube lol xx

Keep noogling and enjoy your reults you will get them it just takes time good luck every one.

All my love n best wishes xx

Attachments

• 27.feb.6.20 pm_1.jpg
    27.feb.6.20 pm_1.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 863
  • sunlight x.jpg
    sunlight x.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1,128
  • new tag (7).jpg
    new tag (7).jpg
    81 KB · Views: 885
  • P9040174.jpg
    P9040174.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 927
  • P9040173.jpg
    P9040173.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 1,275
  • P9040172.jpg
    P9040172.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 882
  • P9040171.jpg
    P9040171.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 1,249
  • pix 10.jpg
    pix 10.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 1,094

rrrad

U have amazing body Rachel! Thank u for the inspiration!I read attentively all ur advises and they help me a lot.