Rachel’s Pics!

spudys

Vivian B
Wow Rachel, I love your breasts--they're beautiful and I also love your photo's! yummmy :) this is what keeps me trying to make my boobies a little bigger too.
Love Vivian xxxxxxx

stev

Wow I am starting this evening, a long way to go an inspiration for me.
Regards and thank you!!

Vittoria

CD who is just starting to grow! Yay!
Rachel -

Wow, what a cool potential and a request for some advice on the bottom of this reply

I am just new to the forum and just about to order the Noogleberry system with the foam rings and the one-way valve piece in order to remove the pump to move about the house. Looking for some advice but first, a bit about me...

My name is Vittoria and I am transgendered/cross dresser and have been since 5 or 6 yrs old (now just over 50). I have always wanted larger breasts - ALWAYS! (even to the point that during puberty I sequestered away my mothers birth control pills and saw my nipples really grow. It was lovely but, short lived till I was found out by my not so understanding Mom and Stepfather (can't blame them - they thought I was gay (which I am decidedly not)).

Anyway, happily married, I finally decided to 'go for it' and began a hormone regime about 1 1/2 months ago (estrogen, progestrogen, and an anti-androgen. Results have been amazing.. (Nipples now hard, size of 50p coin vrs. before just a 20p coin and, have already added 1" across my breasts (now a 34 A vrs. a 33 A and, my hips and buttocks are now 36 vrs 34)..BUT, I don't want implants and don't want a sex change. Also, my wife is fully supportive of what the hormones are doing as, they make me just a bit more docile, helpful, sensitive, and affectionate. I really like what is happening.

So, I looked at the various systems and Noogle seems to be the best and most recommended so, I am ordering tomorrow or Monday. My questions are:

1. I thing that I should start out with a 'medium' set though, the chart seems to say that maybe I should start out with a 'small'...I think 'medium' because of the effects of the hormones and the rapid growth - which becomes permanent in 3 months including the near complete cessation of testosterone and the growth in the breasts, hips, and butt! Any thoughts?

2. Will the one-way valve tube allow me to move about the house.

3. I WANT my nipples to get as BIG as possible! Will the Noogle nipple cups help in them growing in diameter or, are they needed given my situation.

Anyway, thank you for your input.

Newbie at Noogle!!

Vittoria

rachel

Hello Vittoria
what a beautiful name, please except my sincere appologies but i have not been in here due to working. How ever as i state in previous adds i will get there eventually to reply to all. So in answer to your questions let me see.
Ok firstly, i agree go for the medium cups as they work in two ways, firstly a great starting size going on the information you have already shown me and secondly it is rather gratifying when you fill them and you will in time.
2. yes the one way valve will allow you to move arounf the house without the pump attached, how ever i tried them but stopped using them as once i found the presure size i could tollerate and then disconnected the pump. Through movement and the breast tissue accomodating the cup you would have to put the pump back on. Now as quickly as this was to doi guess i couldnt be bothered. So all i did was wear a vest top that held the cups almost in position and tucked the pump into my hip, or pocket or even down cleavage. You will find you own way around the house and how it is best for your comfort.
3. as for the nipple cups if im honest i dont know, i tried but because my nipples are pierced it made it difficult. So if i'm honest and will always be when answering questions i dont know hun sorry

But i do hope i have helped you, just remember plenty of moisturizer because here is alot of friction and heat and you may find little blisters form. Dont worry too much as i had them a few times because not using enough mosturiser but soon learned lol

So good luck and happy noogling hun

Love n hugs Rachel xx

rachel

Good evening ladies
it has been quite a while since i have been in here so i thought i would show you some updates as to my progress. im am currently a 38 c of which i very happy with but still i noogle on as much as i can So please if you are unsure about whether or not it works ask me oe email me below i can show you a great many more pictures that this system does work and remember i am male , unfortunately.

If you have any questions that i may answer please email me on rache-martini1975@outlook.com

Love n hugs

Rachel

Attachments

• fCcYcAGAO2sVog1h0IFpyK49uKkTjy0CkMo3p4PaBk5ktZJ3M1Zx7Q==.jpg
    fCcYcAGAO2sVog1h0IFpyK49uKkTjy0CkMo3p4PaBk5ktZJ3M1Zx7Q==.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 778
  • -FdEtI_bx5JhOvqEjvWexvtyYNNxvVl9FuP3uj8QHFpwFgRmG3ZDtQ==.jpg
    -FdEtI_bx5JhOvqEjvWexvtyYNNxvVl9FuP3uj8QHFpwFgRmG3ZDtQ==.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 703

zkk

This forum has been so inactive lately, it's nice to see someone posting results! You look awesome Rachel, great results :)

rachel

Hi sorry have been away again but i thought i would update youo with some recent pics ie last week Jan 2016. This is what i have achieved from noogling lol.

Rachel

Attachments

• WP_20160108_23_56_16_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160108_23_56_16_Pro.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 426
  • 82_cmkKb2U97NF4bcXsu9YUCgD2wSc94caakfwBxPfHviFBkj9KQNQ==.jpg
    82_cmkKb2U97NF4bcXsu9YUCgD2wSc94caakfwBxPfHviFBkj9KQNQ==.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 400
  • tagged profile.jpg
    tagged profile.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 505

rachel

[Hi Victoria, and well done for choosing the noogleberry system, it has worked for me and i will be putting a picture up momentarily. Firstly let me appologise for not replying sooner. My work tends to keep me rather busy but ok advice. Medium cups i would agree are the better start if you have already established a base line of breast. For some who are completely flat i would recommend starting on the smaller cups. Anyway you have chosen the medium cups with the one way valve. Now that is a good idea fro a number of reasons i will try and explain.
If you put a valve as close up to the cup using the soft pipe when you disconnect you can move around freely with a vest top on. or what ever feels comfortable.
How ever it may be im lazy or just cant be bothered to keep connecting and disconnecting should i feel i need to pump more. You will find what is best for you.
As for the nipple cups it would be unfair for me to comment on them as i have never used them but there may be someone in here who has and hopefully they can help.
So im hoping by now you have bought your system and are using it.
Tips make sure you use plenty of lotion prior to using cups, reason for that the suction will generate heat and could leave little blisters if you just use the cup. Dont worry if you do i have had them numerous times and they don't actually effect or upset anything other than you have to leave the system alone for a couple of days. Be patient when placing the cups i find it best to cover breast area in body lotion then carefully put a tanki vest on keeping away from the lotion on the breasts. Then place the cups over breast then use the vest to hold in place. If you compress the cup then attache the system it makes it easier to use.

I hope this helps
Love n hugs Rachel ]

Rachel -

Wow, what a cool potential and a request for some advice on the bottom of this reply

I am just new to the forum and just about to order the Noogleberry system with the foam rings and the one-way valve piece in order to remove the pump to move about the house. Looking for some advice but first, a bit about me...

My name is Vittoria and I am transgendered/cross dresser and have been since 5 or 6 yrs old (now just over 50). I have always wanted larger breasts - ALWAYS! (even to the point that during puberty I sequestered away my mothers birth control pills and saw my nipples really grow. It was lovely but, short lived till I was found out by my not so understanding Mom and Stepfather (can't blame them - they thought I was gay (which I am decidedly not)).

Anyway, happily married, I finally decided to 'go for it' and began a hormone regime about 1 1/2 months ago (estrogen, progestrogen, and an anti-androgen. Results have been amazing.. (Nipples now hard, size of 50p coin vrs. before just a 20p coin and, have already added 1" across my breasts (now a 34 A vrs. a 33 A and, my hips and buttocks are now 36 vrs 34)..BUT, I don't want implants and don't want a sex change. Also, my wife is fully supportive of what the hormones are doing as, they make me just a bit more docile, helpful, sensitive, and affectionate. I really like what is happening.

So, I looked at the various systems and Noogle seems to be the best and most recommended so, I am ordering tomorrow or Monday. My questions are:

1. I thing that I should start out with a 'medium' set though, the chart seems to say that maybe I should start out with a 'small'...I think 'medium' because of the effects of the hormones and the rapid growth - which becomes permanent in 3 months including the near complete cessation of testosterone and the growth in the breasts, hips, and butt! Any thoughts?

2. Will the one-way valve tube allow me to move about the house.

3. I WANT my nipples to get as BIG as possible! Will the Noogle nipple cups help in them growing in diameter or, are they needed given my situation.

Anyway, thank you for your input.

Newbie at Noogle!!

Vittoria
[/quote]

rachel

Hi again my job keeps me away but i thought it was time i got as little more adventurous and show exactly what the noogleberry system can do. This is me august last year. Now i have made the picture black and white so as not to upset the ethics people but hope it shows what can be achieved. Oh and remember i am male , i have never taken hormone tablets injections or anything to aid my breast growth other than this system and a lot of patients lol.

Attachments

• aug 2015.jpg
    aug 2015.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 441

rachel

[Hi you are very welcome and i have updated my post above good luck with you goals you will get there.
Love n hugs Rachel]
This forum has been so inactive lately, it's nice to see someone posting results! You look awesome Rachel, great results :)
[/quote]

Attachments

71 KB · Views: 452
  • pink may.jpg
    pink may.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 683
  • noogleberry 4.jpg
    noogleberry 4.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 430
  • DSCF3065.JPG
    DSCF3065.JPG
    348.8 KB · Views: 640
  • my tits.jpg
    my tits.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 416
  • 27.feb.6.20 pm_1.jpg
    27.feb.6.20 pm_1.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 424
    71 KB · Views: 425
  • WP_20151215_21_44_11_Pro.jpg
    WP_20151215_21_44_11_Pro.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 622

rachel

rachel said:
Hi again my job keeps me away but i thought it was time i got as little more adventurous and show exactly what the noogleberry system can do. This is me august last year. Now i have made the picture black and white so as not to upset the ethics people but hope it shows what can be achieved. Oh and remember i am male , i have never taken hormone tablets injections or anything to aid my breast growth other than this system and a lot of patients lol.

[Oh i thought i would show what the butt cup as i call it can do lol I had almost no shape to my butt and have only had the butt cup over a year so if yu like me are getting there with ya boobs lol and need to work on ya butt this is te way to go. No SURGERY JUST TIME, DETERMINATION Oh and the noogleberry butt / beauty system.
Any way here is a pic of me currently
/quote]

Attachments

• but cup results.jpg
    but cup results.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 631

growyourown

Hi Rachel.

WOW! And YES finally I've come across somebody using cups to develop butt! May I ask about your routine for pumping? I already noogle my bust but how I'd love to receive some advice for enhancing my rear. You look blooming fabulous! :D

Thanks in advance. Growyourown :)

rachel

growyourown said:
Hi Rachel.

WOW! And YES finally I've come across somebody using cups to develop butt! May I ask about your routine for pumping? I already noogle my bust but how I'd love to receive some advice for enhancing my rear. You look blooming fabulous! :D

Thanks in advance. Growyourown :)
[Hi many thanks for your comments and yes i was one of the originals to try the butt cups and yes they work. They can be a little awkward to position so i found the best way is to have them sat on a bed or sofa on the edge. Usually rest on a towl i will explain. Reason for the towel is i cover my cheeks in lotion press both cups against each cheek then slowly pump till cups have a grip. Once they have a strong grip i slowly stand keeping the pressure on. Then in a long mirror view the position of each cup and adjust. Once i have them in position i can either sit in a chair upright and read or use computor. Top tip put a pillow down on chair , one to protect cup if a hard seat and two to make it more comfortable. Once im in the place i want every few minutes i pump some more till either the cup is full or the tightness starts to be uncomfortable. The other way and takes some getting used to is once you have the cups positioned lay down on your front ( dont try this if you are pumping breats at the same time lol. so when gong to bed try it. Again with cups in the right place lay down and try and sleep, the longer you can endure the butt cups the better the progress will be. Any way i hope this has helped and good luck with noogling hun .
Love n hugs Rachel xx]

rachel

Hi well thought i would put an update as to using the butt cups which also work as well for me as the breast domes. so here are my latest pics after using the butt cups. Hope it inspires more to trymay have to do this in parts as to the size of pic so here is part 1

Attachments

• IMG_20160802_205642-2.jpg
    IMG_20160802_205642-2.jpg
    517.8 KB · Views: 485

rachel

rachel said:
Hi well thought i would put an update as to using the butt cups which also work as well for me as the breast domes. so here are my latest pics after using the butt cups. Hope it inspires more to trymay have to do this in parts as to the size of pic so here is part 1
[part 2]

Attachments

• IMG_20160802_205414-2.jpg
    IMG_20160802_205414-2.jpg
    494.2 KB · Views: 378

rachel

rachel said:
rachel said:
[part 2]
[part 3]

Attachments

• 819201622430.jpg
    819201622430.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 433

rachel

rachel said:
rachel said:
rachel said:
[part 2]
[part 3]
[part 4]

Attachments

• 819201622358.jpg
    819201622358.jpg
    846.1 KB · Views: 287

Sam1981

Oh wow very impressive! Your an inspiration to many of us. I'm a male as well. And been thinking on Noogleberry. I wasn't fully sure if you can do it without herbs or other methods to help it along. Your proof you can do it without those. Also seeing how the butt system does wonders as well. That is just amazing.

Now to get up the courage to do this as well.

What size of the butt cup your using? I saw 2 different sizes on the store.