Raffery's Pics!

Your boob are just so much, well....bigger! The upper part of your boobs looks so full and the roundness up there makes them look incredibly perky. Congratulations!

sliptinge

WOW!

Look at the difference! That's insane! You are responding SOOOOOO well to NB. Your breasts are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! So full, round and perky! I want your boobs!! Good for you hun, keep it up!

Happy noogling :-*

R

Rafferty

Thanks Gaia2011! It has taken me I think nearly 2 years to get to this stage!!!! I guess if I had been doing longer times I would have had results much quicker, but I have been happy to keep on plodding away slowly.
Flatty natty - the pics were taken a day after my last pumping session. I do my pumping at night time after hubby and the kids are in bed - just like a bit of private time to do it, so I hadn't pumped since the night before. This is my size now, I have taken up to two weeks off without any pumping and my boobs have remained the same size, so I am guessing its permanent. I don't suppose I have grown much too, just grown alot fuller than I was. I am still a B cup or small C cup but my right boob is starting to get squashed in the b cups! I don't have a measuring tape to measure at the moment, my kids took it outside to play with and I never saw it again! Wil have to go to town and buy a new one next week because even I would be interested to see what I have grown in centimetres as opposed to my starting out pics. Apart from the first time, I have never measured myself. Just go by the feel of them!

R

Rafferty

oOps, sorry.....I should have said thanks to you Sliptinge and sorry to Flatty natty - the other bit was supposed to be directed to Gaia2011. I should learn to read properly! ;)

P

piccolina

Wow!!! Your breasts are amazing. You look wonderful!! I can't wait to be your size! Hope you keep us updated on your continued progress, and with evening out your smaller breast. I'm sure it will catch up just fine! It's great that you still find a little time to pump with a busy family life. Good for you for getting your "me" time in! :-D Congratulations on your success so far!!

Gaia2011

lol... its ok, too much to read and got the name confused!

wow, so you breasts are like that now, its awesome! Id love to have your tits and yeah you just gave me some faith to stick to my pumping every night for an hour too..

keep it up and you will get there.. I heard the breast growth spurt comes every three months during pumping. I noticed my breast grew after third month and now cannot wait for the sixth month!

R

Rafferty

I have been discouraged along the way plenty of times and thought about stopping but I'm glad I stuck to it. Seen plenty of pictures of fast responders and thought, why is it not happening to me? Its been such a slow gradual process to get this far and now I'm starting to see the rewards of my efforts. Thanks for all your comments. I will let you know how I go with growing my smaller breast. I am doing an hour a day on that one, so fingers crossed it doesn't take me another 18 - 24 months to get there!
PS. I said from the start I just wanted to get up to a full B or small C cup, and I'm just about there now but have decided I would like to be a nice FULL C cup now!!! But no bigger, to me a C cup is the perfect size! Good luck to everyone in getting to be the size they want. :-*

32aa

Wow 2yrs you are an inspiration. I'm glad you never gave up, your post is very encouraging because I feel that I am a slow responder and it will take me the same amount of time to reach my C-cup goal as well. Your breasts are lovely may you grow big boobies and thrive!

R

Rafferty

aww thanks 32aa. Nope, I never gave up because people like Philli were my inspiration and I remember her saying she had been noogling for something like 4 years and she had beautiful big breasts, so I knew it wasn't just going to be a quick thing for me. I'm not fussed if it takes me another 2 years to get exactly where I want - I've been 30 years with no boobs, I think I can wait a little longer! Good luck with yours !

R

Rafferty

Hi everyone! Im back! Its been a few years since I have been on this forum or even noogled but I was cleaning out my wardrobe the other day and found my noogleberry and decided to give it another go. A little update- my breasts have stayed the same size as when I stopped noogling, so Im pleased about that. I guess it means it was permanent growth!! Anyway, I am on the XL cups as I was previously and they fit perfectly but even though I pumped very softly, I got the dreaded little red dots all over my breasts again, just like when I first started. They are like 2 giant hickeys! I remember it took me quite a while for this to stop happening when I first started out. I don't know why this has always happened to me. Suggestions on avoiding it would be great! Anyway, I look forward to sharing my progress with you all once I sort out this issue with the spots! :)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Welcome back! I'm very new here and I'm still waiting for my NB to arrive. The bit of your posts I have read so far has been a treat. I will definitely watch for future posts.

R

Rafferty

Thanks! Just giving myself a few days to get rid of these awful red dots and then I'll be straight back into it!

James

Did you lubricate well with safflower oil?

To avoid ring marks try the 7:2 method, that is pump and hold for 7 minutes, then remove and massage for 2 or 3 minutes, repeat.

R

Rafferty

I don't get ring marks, just an all over red circle over my breasts that are covered in darker red spots. It happened the first time I started for a few months and then stopped after a while. I use moisturising lotion like sorbolene but I may try something with more of a oil base. Can't really pump if this keeps happening as its summer in Australia and its really hard to find something to wear that covers this!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I am definitely no expert on this topic but I wonder if this is capillary related. Those things are so small and easy to rupture, especially if they are close to the surface of the skin. Considering you have noogled in the past, perhaps you are resuming at levels your body isn't ready to tolerate quite yet? If you were rupturing then I would expect more of a bruising like effect (darken of the skin via spots [but shouldn't be red] and purpling if severe).

In any case, don't get discouraged and keep trying little experiements to see what is causing this effect. It is the pressure? Amount of time under pressure? Does immediate massage help? With some kind of oil? I have heard people speak highly of this Bio-Oil for minor skin problems.

Hehe, I am hopeful my NB will arrive some time today and I get to do these very same experiments to learn what my body will initially tolerate. Wish me luck on learning to juggle tubing, cups and pump with slippery hands from oils and at least one curious cat. I'm sure it will be quite a sight.

R

Rafferty

Ok Guys. Well I have had to go back to the large cups to stop the huge hickey mark on my breasts. I did start out on the large cups when I very first started with noogleberry but within about 10 mins of noogling my breasts were squashed right down the bottom of them, so I moved up to the extra large cups. There is such a huge size difference with these ones though, they are massive and maybe that's why Im having trouble with them again. Just wondering if there are any cups in between available now? So I noogle for 30 mins and by the end my nipple is just touching the end of the cup again, so I guess I will have to move back to the XL soon, but just hate those red dots I get all over. Anyway, I have some pictures of my breasts for you to see. I haven't changed much I don't think since I stopped a few years ago which is good. Some might remember I had a smaller left breast, probably about half a cup smaller. I am aiming to do an hour on that side to try and even them out. So Im still a B cup, and I don't even mind if I stay a B, but I would just like to be fuller on the top.

R

Rafferty

I am having trouble uploading my pics. I'll just try and sort it out and hopefully they will be on soon

R

Rafferty

Lets try this again!

Attachments

• DSCF3390.JPG
    DSCF3390.JPG
    389.3 KB · Views: 215
  • DSCF3389.JPG
    DSCF3389.JPG
    393.1 KB · Views: 222