random advice

T

tavia

ok so just thought id add something that i found out a few days ago,

i went shopping and bought some ocean spray cranberry FOR WATER(NOT JUICE), just thought i would try something different.

anyway i drank 2 glasses of the stuff b4 noogleing then sipped another glass while noogling and i swelled soo soo wel, i was very surprised, usually i have to drink alot of water to get these results swelling wise,
i dont know if its just me or im imagining it or something but i noticed a considerable difference in the ammount of water id drank and the ammount of swelling i got, plus it lasted a considerable amount of time and i only drank 1 more glass after that noogling session
dont know if im writing a load of rubbish but every little helps right? so if u try it let me know, mabe its just my body doing some thing extra i dont know or mabe its the aumenti cream making my boobs more stretchable, but either way i have noticed this and it could be the drink i dont know, let me know if u try it x

Boodles

DD drink flavoured water and one of the flavours that she quite likes is cranberry. It has real juice in it. Will encourage her to dirnk more of that flavour. Thanks for the tip :)