Re: Yes Another Pump Question

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Just thought I would share with you that I found a way of joining up my Noogleberry with my Spectre breast pump, and the effects are great! The pressure is pretty good and my breasts enlarge quite nicely, but I don't seem to suffer the dreaded red/purple boobs at the end of a session.

smith543

Just thought I would share with you that I found a way of joining up my Noogleberry with my Spectre breast pump, and the effects are great! The pressure is pretty good and my breasts enlarge quite nicely, but I don't seem to suffer the dreaded red/purple boobs at the end of a session.
When selecting a pump, it's crucial to consider the specific requirements of your application to ensure optimal performance and longevity. Whether you need a pump for residential water systems, irrigation, industrial processes, or any other use, understanding factors like flow rate, pressure, efficiency, and material compatibility is essential. Additionally, consider the environment in which the pump will operate, as conditions such as temperature, humidity, and exposure to corrosive substances roofing company Bloomington can significantly impact the pump's durability and effectiveness. Consulting with a knowledgeable supplier or a professional can help you choose the right pump to meet your needs and avoid potential issues down the line.

Ashley Jones

When selecting a pump, it's crucial to consider the specific requirements of your application to ensure optimal performance and longevity. Whether you need a pump for residential water systems, irrigation, industrial processes, or any other use, understanding factors like flow rate, pressure, efficiency, and material compatibility is essential. Additionally, consider the environment in which the pump will operate, as conditions such as temperature, humidity, and exposure to corrosive substances roofing company Bloomington can significantly impact the pump's durability and effectiveness. Consulting with a knowledgeable supplier or a professional can help you choose the right pump to meet your needs and avoid potential issues down the line.
Hi
I use a cow milking pump, great for hydro -noogling:)