Ready to start uploading pics!!! Feedback appreciated!

blusherr

So I have ordered my Noogleberry - most exciting thing i've done in awhile!! And have taken some before pics for you all to see. Still debating whether I should wait for some 'After' photos to add (once I start noogling) or to post them and hear some feedback from you guys. I'd very much like to hear from ladies that are around the same size as me, how much difference (and how long it took them), and how long you pumped for a day?

Also, these are my stats:

Kids: Nonono
Height: Approx 156cm
Weight: 54kg
Bust: 32 inches :-[
Vertical measurement: 6 inches :-[

I'd love for some feedback ladies!!

Strumpet

Hey there blusherr,
whether you post your pics now or later is totally up to you.
As to ladies the same size as you, it's hard to tell from just your around the bust measurement -- what bra size do you usually wear?

GingerNub

I started in a 34B with 28 inch rib cage and 34 bust. It was a little loose.

Been pumping for however long I can manage. usually 45 minutes a day at the very least. Sometimes as much as 2 hours divided between 3 sessions.

Pump as much as possible without it getting in the way of life. Use as much pressure as you can without seeing little red dots.

I want to say I've gotten a little over an inch larger in 3 weeks. It's likely swelling, BUT I haven't pumped in 14 hours so who knows? ???

At any rate good luck! Just try a little bit of pumping every day and see where that takes you.

Hi dear! Starting NB really is exciting isn't it? haha.

I agree with Strumpet that whether or not you post pics is entirely your decision. It's all about what you feel comfortable with. Personally I never thought I would post mine, but I decided that if it would motivate others to see the results I'm getting then it's probably a good thing. I didn't post anything til after 4 months because I didn't think the results were noticeable enough in pictures until then to really be worth it.

As for all the supplements, I'll just say that fenugreek worked pretty well for me when I took it for about a month (I grew about a cup size - I was also on birth control but I had been for a while at that point). Now I only do NB because I think it works well enough on its own that I don't really need to do anything else. Plus I didn't really like the idea that I would have to keep taking (and paying for!) fenugreek in order to maintain the growth I was getting from it. Also I know there's always that slight risk that phytoestrogens might mimic estrogen too closely to be entirely safe, and I have a history of cancer (especially breast cancer) in my family so that kind of turned me off of the herbal route. I know lots of people on this forum take supplements though so I'm sure others could provide more feedback than I would be able to.

Also, I'm not sure if I'm really your size or not (when I started I was a smallish 34B), but I've grown about a cup size now and would say I'm either a large 34B or small 34C. It's been 5 months since I started noogling. I don't really trust measurements because I've never felt like they were accurate for me (technically going by measurements I should have been an A or AA when I started NB despite the fact that I was always too big for those sizes), so I don't really keep track of my progress that way. I go more by the way my boobs look in my progress pics and by how they feel and fit into my bras.

Good luck on your noogling!

jnorton22002

Hi Blusher,

You know, you already have very nice looking breasts. If mine even looked like yours, I would be totally in boob heaven. Very nice Hun

Mama J with hugs :-* :-* :-* :-*

GingerNub

I don't think a color change is a necessary. (most people are trying to avoid redness). I believe as long as you feel a little pull and pressure you're doing it right.

You're looking great. Keep at it!

Lily13

My boobs are only red immediately after taking the domes off. This goes away within 30-45 seconds though. A permanent red tinge is not a good thing and that typically means you've overpumped.

You could try moving the domes up a bit. I see they are hitting well below your actual boob (from the red marks) and by moving them up more you could get more suction up top for cleavage growth! hehe ;)

I think once you get the hang of it, you'll be a fast responder. Just be patient for now!

BunnyXXX

yh i want to try that too
About the nipples iv seen some ppl on here suggest a bit of tape or plasters over them to stop nipples enlarging maybe try that

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear All, thank you for alerting me to the recent worrying post and please be assured we have contacted the member concerned by phone and email and hopefully she will be back with us again soon!

Best wishes

Lucy