results for ladies w/ no kids?

N

nik1

i've been seeing some really great results on this forum, but has anyone experienced really good results and good growth who had never previously had children?

i guess i'm worried it might not work well for me because my breasts have never been stretched before :-\

sofia1

Hi, i was thinking this too yesterday! i haven't had children yet so no previous stretch here either. i've been using NB for just over 1 month and have grown about 1.25-1.5 inches. so there is hope! i love NB so far!! i eat a pretty healthy diet and drink plenty of water--speaking of which, noogling seems to give me more of an appetite and make me want to drink more water than ever.

how long have you been noogling? don't give up, it takes time for the body to change. best of luck! :)

N

nik1

i've been noogling for almost two months. i see ok swelling, nothing major. it lasts for probably 3-7 hours. no noticeable growth yet. i'm not expecting it this early - i just got curious.
it's nice to hear you've grown some already :cD congratulations!

Knockers

I've been Noogling for 15 months and I have no children.

I've also dropped over 2 dress sizes since beginning to Noogle going from size 14 to 10 and still falling.

But I'm still wearing the same sized bras - 12C - when my breasts are usually one of the first places to lose fat.

My breasts are around the same size as what they were before I lost weight but now with better shape and cleavage thanks to Noogling.

I'm a slow grower but it works if you stick at it.

M

morninghello

I am childfree. I have been pumping for 18 months as of this week. I have grown about 4.5 inches and went from a 34B to a 34D. It is entirely possible to have great growth without having had children or a pregnancy.

C

chloespeaks

I think that growth can happen faster for women who have had their breasts stretched by breastfeeding, but it really depends on how your body reacted. Mostly, that is for women who experienced a big difference in size from before and then deflation afterwards, meaning they stretched out and then after the milk went away left with excuse the expression "sad sacks". For women like me, I may be close to the slowest grower here and I breastfed - but I didn't have huge growth and went back exactly as before - even the skin tone snapped back and so did my tiny boobies!

I have noticed that younger women grow more and faster - all those growth hormones still floating around I think!

The good thing is, for the women who haven't had kids, you know about NB, so even if you get saggy after breastfeeding, you know what to do for it!

Chloespeaks

T

tavia

lol... did you miss eman, joanCD, jean and gina3??? UMM they havnt had babys ;) xx
Its entirely possible, may just take a little bit longer and more patience, but your results will probably be even better than ours sice u will be super perky and firm lol nice nice

T

tavia

morninghello said:
I am childfree. I have been pumping for 18 months as of this week. I have grown about 4.5 inches and went from a 34B to a 34D. It is entirely possible to have great growth without having had children or a pregnancy.

congrats ;D

wannabecee

No kids here either. I've been noogling 8 months and have gone from a 36AA size to 36B and the 36Bs are starting to feel tight.....don't worry about it, it will work for you. Just do it regularly and don't give up. I've read how this wouldn't work for men and vegans and some of our best results are from men and vegans.....Noogleberry works!

N

nik1

Thanks everyone :c) i feel more confident now.

and lol TT. but really, i feel like men always seem to have better results with NBE. it's the craziest thing. look at cheryl, flat chested to 38DD. REALLY?! geez :[ haha.

but i'm a 34B now. I'd like to be a 34D. if I could grow like morning hello i would be sooooooo happy :cD

Shygurl1

Good thread to read for the childless! :) Thanx nik1 for starting the thread. And yeah, men do seem to have easier time. Guess it's easier to develop boobs than to enlarge? :-\

I've been noogling for nearly 3 months now and altho I only see a small difference, I can now fit 34A bras or atleast padded ones. I ain't been able to do that before! :D Felt great looking in the mirror and having cleavage in a bra at VS lol. I'm just gonna keep noogling until I get to the size I want. Hell, I would be ecstatic to just be able to stop using inserts!

thabai

Hmm been noogling for 3 months but been on be for 4 not sure how much I've grown the measurements are all over the place but my bras don't fit at all and the pictures just show mine getting rounder and rounder so far :-\

raabzbaby89

Cerca Trova
Good question nik1! But yeah the best growers on here have had kids before or are males/transgender! Not fair for us childless ladies. I want boobs bad but at 21, I'm not about to try and get pregnant to speed up the NB process. Another thing I noticed is that women who have more boobage to start with, grow faster also! Damn, I'm pretty much out of luck, being kid-free and female and a loose 34A! I've been noogling about a month and a week now, and I THINK I see some growth. Probably not a measurable difference. Just "fullness" but it's making me happy. I guess I'll just keep chugging through with this.

blue_sardine

Hey ladies,

I've been an absentee from the forum for a while (had tooooooo much on my plate), but was having a look on here today and wanted to chime in on this topic, since I'm childless and have been noogling for about 3 months.

So - I haven't noogled for a month (did regularly for three months, then got too busy), but I was starting to see a tiiiiny amount of growth before I stopped. Nothing measureable, but my boobs were just slightly fuller to look at in the mirror, and I could feel that they were a little heavier when I held them. Even at their smallest time of the month (which is about a week after my period ends), they were still a touch bigger than they used to be.

Well, strangely, after taking a month off, they haven't lost that fullness. Seriously - I think they're permanently bigger now - my A cup bra doesn't gape as much as it used to, and my boobs swell like crazy before my period, whether I noogle or not (I think I've stretched out their insides so there's more room for them to 'fill up' under the influence of my hormones at that time of the month).

I've just started noogling again today, and am going to try and keep at it again for as long as I can. It's pretty exciting. I think I'm still at least a year away from a B cup, but I'm going to keep on pushing and see if I can get there. I don't think it really matters if you've had a child or not :)

P

piccolina

I also wanted to chime in on this even though I haven't been on the forums much. I bought a NB a couple years ago I wanna say, and have used it VERY inconsistently (talking, weeks at a time of breaks, including going I think 8 months without touching it), and I have gone from a AA to a solid A that can fit into a pushup B after noogling. I had small sized domes and started filling them to the brim, so I now pump with mediums. My boobs are definitely, without a doubt, bigger with permanent growth I sustained and now that I am able to noogle consistently, I fully expect to gain probably another cup size at least in the next year.

I am 25 years old, no kids, and very very petite. I also don't take any herbs, PM, or supplements like BO. I do take MSM, silica (horsetail extract), and recently Spirulina (among other supplements not related to NBE). And I take protein shakes, but that's mostly to help me keep/gain weight as I am chronically underweight. I honestly believe that NB will work for anyone, it's just a matter of time, correct technique, and proper nutrition. Best of luck!

stella235

morninghello said:

Wow! Great results. Congrats.

Paloma

nik1 said:
Thanks everyone :c) i feel more confident now.

and lol TT. but really, i feel like men always seem to have better results with NBE. it's the craziest thing. look at cheryl, flat chested to 38DD. REALLY?! geez :[ haha.

The thing about biological men is that they don't have an estrogen system in place that down-regulates in the presence of too much estrogen, so when they take PM or BO or whatever, they get the dramatic growth. Female bodies, on the other hand, are built to deal with surges in estrogen, so when we get too much of it, our bodies often down-regulate production and get immune to the excess estrogen, thus preventing the dramatic growth and in fact getting "stalled." Annoying, isn't it? But I guess it's just our bodies way of trying to protect us from imbalances...