Rock Melon Ring Tone

NadiOne

Is anyone using the rock melon ringtone? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es1PzhQy1-c&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I started listening to it 2-3 times daily missing 4 days in a 2 week period. I feel it's helping as I haven't been noogling much due to soreness, I've increased my cardio significantly and ive lost more weight. But my breast feel fuller! As soon as it comes on I feel my breasts tingling but it is NOT a nice sound. So I listen with headphones on low, fortunately you don't have to pay attention just hear it. Guys sorry I don't think this will for you.

Tell me what you think!

Hey double D,
I listened to the rock melon song 5X a day everyday for two months and my breasts got really full.
I stopped listening to it but I'm going to start again it is really good for growth.

NadiOne

hey good to know I, not the only one listening. I haven't listened in a while I need to get back on it!

Hey doubleD,
Ive been listening to it while I noogle and my breasts have been getting really tingly when I do this. Also my breasts have been tingly and kind of a dull achy feeling. Does this mean that I'm growing? I have only been noogling for a month but I'm very happy that I am feeling sensations

oodellaly

Jamie, I'm wondering the same thing. Maybe hearing it several times a day and knowing it's supposed to be related to breast growth makes it work along the same lines as hypnosis, where subtle reminders gradually move the thought of having bigger breasts into the subconscious mind over time, allowing it to make related changes to the body. And maybe because the sound is so grating, there is no way the mind can ignore it, and it treats it like a mini-trauma of sorts that makes it impossible for the subconscious to not notice it. I could be way off here though.

oodellaly

OK so it turns out I was pretty far off about why it is supposed to work. This blog post explains the real reasoning behind it:
http://bignaturalbreastsgrowth.blogspot.com/2012/07/rmrt-rockmelon-ringtone-therapy.html

There is also a link in there where you can listen to the song on repeat automatically:
http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=es1PzhQy1-c

I've been trying this for a couple of days now... hopefully it will do something. ???

newbie000

Thank you for posting... I'm on a mission now! Listening for 30 days solid whilst I noogle... Will let you know

HKG

Hi everyone
I am interested in listening to the tone. But can anyone tell me how to listen: how long for each session? How many sessions per day? State of mind when listening?

Thanks

Janejanejane

There's no real set rules on how often you should listen to it but the general recommendation seems to be at least 2x a day, every day. You can listen to it once in the morning and once before you go to bed. You don't have to be focused or listening to the song while it's playing. I usually do other things/work while it's on.