Safety

A

april

Hello...I'm very, very interested in trying the Noogleberry....Can anyone tell me if it's had any safety/ clinical studies to ensure it's safety to our breasts. Has the FDA approved or looked at it? Besides rashes/irritation, I just want to make sure I"m not putting my breasts at risk of any negative health effects.

W

webmaster

This topic has been moved in from a board where no-one should be posting!

Please place in the right board and you are more likely to get constructive answers!

Webmaster

I

Iammeme

To WEBMASTER

For the rest of us who don't know where you placed the above topic, it would be really nice if you would provide a link so that we could find it without having to search for specific phrases. Also, is there another way you could word this:
"This topic has been moved in from a board where no-one should be posting!

Please place in the right board and you are more likely to get constructive answers!"

It sounds insulting and as a newbie it's not likely that they would know where to place their questions.

J

judy-blue

I am not sure how this webmaster earned all the stars. The reply to somebody who is obviously new to this - and understandably concerned about health issues - was extremely rude! :mad:

L

Lynn

I don't know of any studies, and I'm virtually positive the FDA hasn't assessed this product since it is made in the U.K. They did review Brava and while they did not approve it, they didn't prohibit the sale either. When I had my regular check up in July I asked my doctor about it. She couldn't be 100% sure since she didn't know that much about it, the concept of tissue expansion was familiar to her and that is a safe procedure. Her opinion was that the worst harm I could do myself was skin irritation and bruising.

I

Iammeme

Here is an interesting consequence of my use of this system. I have very very fibrocystic breasts (like rock hard implants most of the month and they hurt like heck *can't sleep because to touch them is soooo youchie!*) but since i've been using noogle consistently, they have softened up considerably and they dont' hurt nearly as much. No complaints here.

C

catsrule

I'm with you,Iammeme, my breasts are no longer "lumpy" like they used to be!! It's ALL ME NOW! SOO happy!