Seeking advice

rich092201

Hello all,

I dont really know where to start.

I'm a 40 year old male who is on the heavier side. I am thinking about transitioning but short of SRS. I'm currently on an herbal plan which I started 3 days ago. I also just started the chi breast massage yesterday.

Am i wasting my time with the chi breast massage?

Will NB give me the results that I am looking for.

Thanks

bash42

Hello Rich, I'm a newbie myself, only been noogling for a little over 2 months. (40+ male, slightly heavyset)

I can't speak to your herbal plan, or chi massage(I do not do either). But I can say NB will produce results, but only what you put into it. While I've only started, I've(and the wife) have noted growth. Not a ton mind you, but we both agree there are small buds of growth.

My advice - Search the forums, there are a few other males who noogle(both seeking to transition and some who aren't). There are lots of encouraging stories out there. But the common theme I've seen is, it is definitely a marathon and not a sprint. It can work, but takes time, like months or even a year to produce worthwhile results.

For me, my initial goal was to have a pair of small breasts of my own. But after reading the forums, and seeing others talk about what does and doesn't work, I've actually slowly started sliding into healthier eating habits, as that can also help with my goal.

glossy38c

Hi Rich, I completely agree with bash, it is a Marathon, but stick with it because the result are worthwhile. I have been using a Noggleberry now for several years( +3 yrs) and can say with complete confidence that it works.
You must be patient and whatever you do, do not over pumps/use too much pressure! I learnt the hard way and had to stop pumping for several weeks at a time to recover!
Also always remember to warm up before pumping by massages your breast. I use coconut body cream.

Now to using the domes!

I have read a lot about what to use as a lubricant, and have tried lots of different things, but in the end a combination of baby oil and vaseline is by far the best and most economical.

As I mentioned above progress is slow but if you put in the hours you will see definite results and soon.

To start I suggest pumping for no longer than about 30-45 mins per day, supplementing this with lots of massage.
After about 3 months up the pumping time to at least 1 hours to 1.5 hours.
After another 3 months increase this to several sessions of pumping say two or three per day if you have the time.

This is the approximate regime I used and I have gone from a small 38B to a full 38C.

I have no plans to get any bigger as I believe that a 'C' cup is the perfect size, and my boobs look great in a Gossard Glossy Winder Bra.

Good luck.

Paul
P.S. Feel free to ask questions and I will try my best to answer them.