shallow breasts

noogler 24

well..does anybody else have them?
my bra cups margin are fit/almost abt to be tight..and i still got room for my nipples in centre..is it normal..do they leave room for nipples in case they harden ..or it means my breasts are shallow?
alsoo..my breast tissue is deficient between axillary tail and breast root..so my cup wrinkles a bit on outer side of strap..my axillary tail seems diconnected from root by a small area where i dontbhave breast tissue..may be that is bell shaped breasts .like this

Attachments

• 20181108_232737.png
    20181108_232737.png
    3 KB · Views: 275

noogler 24

i guess i still fill almost same since 3 months..i have grown faint cleavage and beter boobs no doubt.but in 5 months,my measuring tape has gone uo hardly 1cm..i now wear a 32B bra,but i still fit in my old 32A bras really fine..this makes me both happy to grow and sad to be so so so slow..i pumped 1 3 hr longs session..i pumped twice a day..i took breaks..i massaged..i tried all..may be flat breasts need this much time ..when i am naked i can see em butbin clothes my breast still look same..i.e almost nil

noogler 24

i just never pumped hard..i pump just so.my ring marks would fade in 30 min ..may be i am not pumping hard enough.because who else could grow this much slow..i am 26,never been pregnant..i just wonder why i still fill 1/3rd of my cup as i did in start..and measure only 1 cm bigger..m so glad that my breasts look better in photo..but i cant walk topless and in clothes they are not at all visible unless i wear a padded bra..and that make it look like having cut lil boobies of teenage girls..not the big sexy ones as i want and a 26yrs old lady would have

noogler 24

i pumped as hard as my breasts could take tonigh ,7:2 ,massaging in those 2 min..but anyy better swelling? may be..not like inches diff..just more full perhaps

AliciaFrance

I think the beginning of growth is the filling of the cups, and the swelling which becomes permanent with time ! What cups do you use (Medium, Large etc) ?
Maybe you have to pump "harder" ... But if you dont have too much breast to pump (if you are flat?), you have the impression of pulling your skin and i understand it can be worrying, but I think you have to do it for growth :s

noogler 24

i have CLs..yes i am kind if flat alicia..everybody keeps on saying dont pump hard..but..not pumping hard is growing nothing..i am going to be pumping harder this month amd see what happens,i dont have broken veins or bruises..i just pumped hard to bit painful today..previously would pump almost as hard as to keep cups on..5 months of that? not si much measurable growth..time for plan B i guess
thank you for answering alicia

AliciaFrance

Personnaly I always have red dots after my sessions but I dont worry, it wipes off 30 min / 1h after ...

I think I "overpump" but to see results we have to pump "hard" and "long" ... And I pump lying, never sitting ... Mens have greaaat results with flat chest because they don't hesitate to pump ...
Look Rachel for example who is a man https://forum.noogleberry.com/index.php/topic,2808.0.html with flat chest at start!

But you have to be very careful: massage your breasts, drink a looooooot of water, and take short breaks if you feel pain (normally you will feel pain the first days when you pump hard)

noogler 24

thank you alicia..i ll definitely do it this month.
i mean..yeah it worked, i got fuller but not as big as 5 months of devotion normally yield for most people.i ll do it your way now hoping for a good change.

James

There are many padding solutions including foam rings from Noogleberry and make your own from flat rubber sheet like yoga mat.

noogler 24

that sounds good enough..i ll work on making smt this weekend
i cant invest more in foam rings or else i would have bought them .i ll try to make some padding at home.i should

James

James said:
So I did a slight variation on applying the padding to the dome.

I bought my pipe insulation at Home Depot and they had two types. The one to use is the one with the smoother outer surface, no roughness sort of a pebbly finish. The other is more of an open foam and can leak.

Measure around the dome just above the rim and cut the pipe insulation to this length. I cut the end straight, if you decide to bevel it, just do a few degrees. I found silicon glue to not have a strong bond with the foam (but does bond strongly with clean plastic). For this reason I looked around for another glue and selected shoe glue to glue the ends together. The instructions with the shoe glue said to wait a minute before putting the surfaces together, but this resulted in failure so on my second successful attempt I did not wait.

I bent the tubing into a circle in the fashion it would be later attached to the dome, that is with the slit up when the circle of tubing is horizontal. I applied a thin layer of shoe glue to both ends of the foam insulation and then used duct tape to hold it while the glue dried. I cut the tape into about 2cm wide strips 20cm long or more and applied 3 strips to the outside along the length of the tubing to hold the ends together. I then applied more strips of tape (this time electrical tape because it would be easier to remove later) around the tubing at the joint and also near the ends of the duct tape strips. I let this sit 24 hours for the glue to set. I then removed the tapes so it looked like this:
index.php

I found that the joint where I used the shoe glue to be stiff so I carefully cut a little off with scissors so it would be more comfortable when pressed against the skin. Then I fitted the tubing on to the dome, you have to stretch it a bit to get it on. You will notice that it bunches up on the inside, this has to be spread out so it fits evenly all around. I wanted to attach the inside and outside at the same height, just above the rim. Play with it a bit before removing the tape on the inside exposing the adhesive on the inside edge of the slit in the tubing. This grips instantly and very strongly so you will not get a chance to move it later. Peel the tape off the inside in short 5cm-10cm increments and press the foam on to the inside of the dome compressing the foam as evenly as you can to prevent one place from bunching up too much. The end result is a smooth flat bonding all around. I then set about filling the inside of the tube with silicon glue but decided only to fill inside the dome and not outside. I was particularly concerned about not getting any silicon on the outside of the dome where the foam would be attached on the outside.
index.php

I then removed the protective tape on the outside edge of the foam tubing and pressed it onto the dome just above the rim. At this point I tried to make sure the silicon inside the tubing was evenly distributed by feeling for any lumps and squeezing it gently to spread it around. As a final finishing touch I applied a thin layer of silicon glue (with a wet finger) at the joint of foam to dome around the inside and also on the outside. I did the same around the shoe glue joint to make it more comfortable. Note that the system is air-tight just with the adhesive bonding the foam to the dome and the silicon is primarily for comfort, not sealing. Let the silicon set for 24 hours before using.

Use Epoxy glue instead of shoe glue.

I am still looking for the posts on yoga mat, as it is very simple.

James

Found the post I was looking for:
OptimisticGirl said:
Hi,

I have just used NB for about 2 weeks. I'm moving to the L domes soon (have ordered them), but I heard so many complaint about how they hurt the ribs, so I start to think how to reduce the pain. I can only afford yoga mat (foam ring or blu-tack is too expensive for me), so I reads some threads on it and decide to create my own. I try with my medium domes, and it works fantastic!

Here is the pictures showing my method. ;D

Step 1: draw 2 circles. The bigger one is draw along your domes (if you know what I mean), and the smaller one is about 1 inch smaller.

Step 2: Make holes

Step 3: Put lots of lotion on your breasts and pump.

This method will become effective for those who have too small frame as I do, because you can use the mat to widen your rib cage. Besides, doing like this keeping your breasts closer together to create cleavage (you do not have to tie scarf or else) . And after noogle, there is nearly no red mark! There are winkles due to the decos on the mat, but they fade after 5 mins.

You can cut your mat to fit your frame instead of using a boring rectangle like in the picture (I even think of making some decorations ;D)

I will try with my large domes when they arrive. It works with M domes, but in a second thought I think M domes is too small to use it. Besides, I don't need it yet because my M domes is doing fine as long as I do not over-pump.

Hope that helps! ;D

Attachments

• YogaMat1.jpg
    YogaMat1.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 92

James

One other thing, don't cut the outside of the yoga mat too small, keep it over-sized like in the pictures. I believe this adds extra strength so it won't deform too much when being sucked up into the domes. Also you will probably have to apply oil to both sides, against your skin and on top to get a good seal between the mat and the domes. Good luck!