shallow breasts

noogler 24

i can only noogle around 90 min /day since i am busy with work these days..i am keeping high pressure 20:5 pr n see if it works..i have pumped at medium pressure for monthhs..just fullness happened..not an inch bigger but..lets hope it works for me to actually GET BIGGER ..bcz if it dsnt work..i dnt think i can noogle more

James

Everybody agrees on massage before/during pumping but most do not after pumping. They prefer to keep the swelling as long as possible. Are you getting thicker padding? The yoga mats are 7 to 8mm thick and yours is very thin at 2mm. I was also wondering if you have excess material if 3 layers (3 identical sheets) would work. Probably have to put a little oil between the sheets. Hope you see some significant gains this month!

noogler 24

thank you james..i hope so..
actually this padding keeps me pain free ,i do get red marks,lesser than directs cups..i pump to almost purple breasts n i guess this is the max i should,right?

noogler 24

does somebody else get purple breasts even when it is not hurting breast at all and no red dots afterwards?pumping made it easy on my ribs to pump at high pressure