Shanasia's program

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the noogleberry forums but not NBE in general. I was a member of breastnexus for quite some time! Before I started NBE, I was 32', my program has been on and off for a few years but luckily, some of my results were permanent. As of now, I'm 35'! (Sometimes 36' near my monthly). I've been using a large kangzhu pump (11 cm in diameter) for a while now but outgrew them recently so I thought it was time to buy a new pair of cups! I'm still saving up but I sent Lucy an email and she recommended that I buy the large cups. :) ( I'm interested in buying the large contoured)

Here's a quick bio of me:
Height: 5'9
Measurements:
Bust: 35'
Underbust: 30'
Top: 34'

I can't wait to order the noogleberry and I hope to get amazing swelling! :)

tinytots

Hi, welcome! What's your current routine if you don't mind sharing? Do you use the cups only or use creams and pills? Amazing growth there!

Hi tinytots!

I just got through cycling my pm for 15 days, right now I'm taking saw palmetto and evening primrose oil at night before I sleep and massage with organic flaxseed oil.

In the past, I've taking a variety of herbs such as fenugreek, fennel, maca (my personal fave!), and borage oil. Those three herbs I've just mentioned gave me the best results so far but I wanted to experiment with other herbs. My breast reacted to those herbs rather well and I believe I grew an inch the second month of my NBE journey. :)

As for pumping, I use the pump and release method. I hold for about 15-20 minutes, let some air out, then continue to pump for a good 30 minutes to an hour.

Current pictures of me. A close up and one farther away. I'm aware that one breast is more fuller than the other... Any advice on what I should do to correct this? Should I just simply pump the smaller one more than the other when I buy the noogleberry???

Attachments

• IMAG0449_1.jpg
    IMAG0449_1.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 299
  • IMAG0448.jpg
    IMAG0448.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 313

missamanda

Hello! Congrats on your progress so far! I use the Large cups, which don't both fit at the same time, so I pump each breast separately. The benefit is that I spend longer on the smaller breast, with more rounds AND longer hold times. It hasn't caught up yet, but at least both breasts are growing at the same rate now, whereas when I started, the larger breast grew faster. In any case, the difference in size seems to be less noticeable now they're a little fuller. Just have to keep at it!

When you get your domes, try spending more time pumping the smaller breast and let us know how you get on :)

Microbreast

I agree, I definitely had an asymmetry problem myself. Still that way, but I pumped that side by itself, and I believe I may have gained a fraction of a inch. Back to doing both for a few weeks, and then I'll try just the one again, if it still needs catching up.

Thank you everyone for the advice. :) I had this issue with my breast before I started my NBE journey. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I should position the cups? Should I have it more towards the center of my chest? Or have it position towards the armpit?

Microbreast

Most people try to center the nipple if possible. It causes the entire area around the nipple to benefit. But you can move the cup higher or lower, left or right to try to increase the size on a specific area. Moving the cup toward the armpit, tends to pull skin or dig into the ribs. Ouch!

Thank you microbreast,

Whenever I pump, I try and have the nipples center but they keep pointing downwards. It's hard for me to pump for long periods of time now since my old cups are small for me and my breasts touches the sides which makes it uncomfortable.

Hi everyone!

Good news, I'm going to buy the noogleberry large contoured airlock system today! I just have one quick question before I buy it, if anyone can help me that'll be great. :) when I looked through the noogleberry website, on one page, it says that the large contoured is 13cm in diameter while on another page it's 14cm??? I just don't want to end up buying the system and the cups are too small for my breast or I easily grow out of them.

Microbreast

He he, Yes, I can see the confusion. The large contoured airlock says 13x17 and the large Contoured say 14x17!

Definitely contact Lucy@Noogleberry.com

Thank you microbreast for the response,

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed. I sent Lucy an email a while ago, I'll wait for her to respond before I buy anything. I'd rather buy the 14cm instead of 13cm, lol.

Hi everyone!

I've received a response from Lucy, she said there was an error and the large contoured cups are the same size as the standard and airlock.

Hi everyone,

Here's a quick update of my progress, I still didn't buy the noogleberry system because I'm having issues purchasing. Luckily Lucy has been such a great help and she's sorting things out.

As I wait, I'm still pumping with my old pump system and doing a milk thistle cleanse for three days before I take my pueraria mirifica capsules. So far so good, I just measured and right now I'm currently 36.5'!!!

Hi,

Here's a pic of me again. I can see the difference in my previous pictures, it looks as though I fixed my asymmetry (sorta). I'm waiting for my noogleberry to arrive in the mail, it was shipped today, hopefully it will arrive next week or so. As of now, I'm taking PM, evening primrose oil capsules, and flaxseed oil capsules as I wait.

Attachments

• IMAG0577.jpg
    IMAG0577.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 210
Hi everyone,

Just a quick update, I ordered the noogleberry on the 14th and it was shipped on the 16th and my package still did not come in the mail. Should I contact Lucy or wait a bit longer? I'm in the US and I live in Massachusetts if that helps.

I received an email from Lucy earlier, she said it takes up to 14 days if you ordered the non track shipping (I regret not choosing track shipping lol) . I normally get packages here on Saturdays so if not today, hopefully on Monday :)

While I wait, I take several herbal supplements that helps with growth. Here's what I take:

L-arginine
Kelp
Saw palmetto
Fennel
Fenugreek

Microbreast

I wanted to order from the UK as well, but didn't want to wait forever to get mine. I searched Amazon, and found a seller that had Sm, Md, and Lg kits for sale, so I ordered through them. I found out later that the Store may have been in the UK as well. Surprising, my order was received in about a week. Funny thing though, searching on the Amazon site didn't yield any results, but doing a Google search found links to Noogleberry in Amazon! To be sure, I messaged the seller to make sure the item was available.

Hi microbreast,

I've noticed a seller on Amazon who was selling the noogleberry too. The thing is, I did not want to buy the regular large in fear of growing out of them quickly... I went through several threads here and found out that the large contoured is between the large and the xl cups and I know for a fact my breast were not ready for the xl so I decided to buy the contoured large.