Shanasia's program

OMG!!! Just got through pumping for about an hour while laying on my back and this is what I got!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D I did the pump and release method and drank about two bottles of water. Before pumping, I took fennel and fenugreek capsules.

I'm so happy right now I'm freaking out! This is awesome swelling!!!!

As of 8/20/16

Bust 37"

Under bust 28.8"

Over bust 35"

Attachments

• IMAG0895.jpg
    IMAG0895.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 244
Hello,
Just a quick update, I'm pumping as I'm typing lol :) My monthly is right around the corner and I'm trying to pump as much as I can because normally my swelling goes down significantly once it arrives.

I'm doing the pump and release method for a half an hour on each breast than switch sides, after that, I repeat the process again for another 30 minutes.

This is a pic of me pumping, I still have enough room before I purchase the XL cups :)

Attachments

• IMAG0915.jpg
    IMAG0915.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 185
Thanks!

My monthly came yesterday so my swelling went down a bit, but it seems as though some of my progress stayed :D I honestly won't have time to pump as much since my school's orientation lasts all week. :)

I'm honestly shocked that I didn't get serious cramps this time around during my monthly! Normally my cramps would last for a day or two than it goes away. I think it has to do with me working out for 2-3 hours a day. lol

Allycatty

Same goes for me! I was so swollen throughout my period, that I was surprised because they usually come down. I think for you it will turn out just like it did for me; it will shrink just a little bit after your monthly is over. However, no major loss happened with me it's just I can tell it was a lot of water weight that was in my body lol. ;D Glad things are looking uplifting for you Shanasia

Ah, water weight... My BFF during my monthly-NOT!! All the water weight goes straight to my tummy and I always feel as though I'm pregnant, luckily all of it goes away once my monthly is over :D I used to never have bloating issues when I was younger, this issue started happening a few months ago... I wonder if it's any of the herbs I take that's causing the bloating *shrugs*

Hello!

Just got through pumping for about an hour! :D Thought I should upload them before I have to head off to work :) I noticed a huge difference, it seems as though I have more cleavage than in my last photos!

Attachments

• IMAG0984.jpg
    IMAG0984.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 174
  • IMAG0986.jpg
    IMAG0986.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 177
  • IMAG0979.jpg
    IMAG0979.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 221
Thanks Milkjugs!

I highly recommend the pump and release method for better swelling! :D The pump and hold method id okay... But I feel as though my breast don't swell up as much as the pump and release method does. :) For roundness, I recommend laying on your back and add some pillows for support. ^.^

Allycatty

Shanasia said:
Thanks Milkjugs!

I highly recommend the pump and release method for better swelling! :D The pump and hold method id okay... But I feel as though my breast don't swell up as much as the pump and release method does. :) For roundness, I recommend laying on your back and add some pillows for support. ^.^

Yes I actually like to switch my methods up and I've been doing the 7:2 method for a week now! Can't wait to see your progress update xo

Hope this will motivate people

This is me four years ago, I took this pic when I first started NBE. I thought I lost the file but I retrieved it from my old computer that broke I was a 32b (maybe smaller?) and I did not like my body at all, I was skinny and I felt ugly when I tried on a bra because I looked like a boy. I'm happy I found Breastnexus and the Noogleberry because I found all sorts of information on how to grow your breast naturally and that it IS possible to grow you breast to a D cup if you're small like I was. All the other girls in my school were already C or DD's and here I was barley in a B bra... I did not feel womanly and I was extremely desperate to find a solution and grow my breast naturally without harming myself!

By the way, I'm not sure why I censored my nipples in the picture lol (they look like pepperoni), I honestly have no idea.

This is me now, 32D and happy with my breast size it took some time I'm not gonna lie, but I think it was worth it! I feel more confident with myself and my body and I thank BreastNexus/Noogleberry forums and everyone who helped me along the way! I hope I can inspire and help other girls out there who felt like me and have been told that there's no way to grow your breast naturally.

Much love everyone!

Attachments

• 100_1709.JPG
    100_1709.JPG
    189 KB · Views: 240
  • IMAG0986.jpg
    IMAG0986.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 231

aaaaaa

awesome results! congrats
how many hours do you noogle? and can you post a picture before pumping when there is no swelling

Hi,

It honestly depends on my schedule, my minimum would be about 30 minutes or an hour. Before school started, I would pump up to 2-3 hours.

Sure, I'll try to post a pic of me before pumping

Hey, it's been a while! I started my new NBE program which involves bovine ovary which I started about three months ago, I just received the XL airlock contoured cups today and I'm going to start my pumping routine again.