should I try to fill out the domes ?

Gaia2011

Hi Girls

Just wondering how far should I try to fill out the domes when I pump? It takes me an hour and a half to fill out the L Cups. But I noticed some of you girls just pump to some few inches and leave it there? Or Do you increase an inch pumping each week?

Does it make a difference to pump all the way or just half way for the swelling?

Strumpet

I would say don't worry about trying to fill them up in a session so much as pumping until you feel a pull and then just pumping again when you feel like things are getting loose (if you're doing pump and hold).
You should be able to find that you pump up a little higher in the domes over time and fill the cups eventually, and once people fill them they usually move up to the next cup. If you try to fill them right away you might end up with bruising and broken capillaries.
Hope this helped!

Lily13

I don't try to fill the domes either. I've been stuck at the same mark on my large domes for months now, but if I try to force it I'll get the dreaded red dots. Your breasts should naturally fill the domes without you having to overpump them.

Boodles

And once you get to the XL domes it will be impossible to fill the domes! Well at least not until a long way down the line. Those things are huge! :)

eva_bs

I didn't fill up the M's...I just reached the 2.5" mark...
But they were too small for my breasts...they would cut the sides..so I moved on to the L's.
and now I only reach the 2" after an hour of noogling...when I put the domes on I only reach the 1-1.5".

Gaia2011

ahhh thanks girls, The X large might take forever to fill it out, as long we are growing from it.. Now I understand we must pump gently and slowly each day.. I have been over pumping and got marking from the domes. I took two days break and its gone. So pump gently will not cause marking or discolor the skin.