Size Medium Breast Enlargement System For Sale

etmoi

Hi everyone!

I have a size medium of the basic enlargement system that was used 2x and in great condition for sale. Size didn't work for me, so I thought I could pass it along to someone who it will work for. Send me a PM with an offer - shipping from California. Feel free to ask any questions and thanks!

Missyme7

Hi etmoi, are you still selling the cups?
I'm wondering if these might work for me.
Did you purchase them then move on to a large? I'm a 34B don't know what size to start at.

etmoi

Hi etmoi, are you still selling the cups?
I'm wondering if these might work for me.
Did you purchase them then move on to a large? I'm a 34B don't know what size to start at.
Hi! So sorry for the late reply! I do still have them. I’m a 34b and they fit me perfectly - I bought them but my life got too hectic and noogling just wasn’t going got fit in time wise. I kept them for a time thinking I’d get back to it, but I’m throwing in the towel with it now.

Missyme7

Hi! So sorry for the late reply! I do still have them. I’m a 34b and they fit me perfectly - I bought them but my life got too hectic and noogling just wasn’t going got fit in time wise. I kept them for a time thinking I’d get back to it, but I’m throwing in the towel with it now.
Hi Etmoi, I did purchase a noogleberry large contour as Lucy advised me. I'm having issues with it locking in air. But any way how much are you selling the medium sized cups for?
I'm thinking maybe medium is better for me.

etmoi

Hi! I‘d be willing to sell them for $25 usd plus the shipping cost. But it’s negotiable. Feel free to pm me! I can send you photos etc. ☺️ Are you in the US?

etmoi

Hi Etmoi, I did purchase a noogleberry large contour as Lucy advised me. I'm having issues with it locking in air. But any way how much are you selling the medium sized cups for?
I'm thinking maybe medium is better for me.
Hi! I‘d be willing to sell them for $25 plus the shipping cost. But it’s negotiable. Feel free to pm me! I can send you photos etc. ☺️

Missyme7

Hi! I‘d be willing to sell them for $25 plus the shipping cost. But it’s negotiable. Feel free to pm me! I can send you photos etc. ☺️
Hi Etmoi, I do live in the us, but I think I'm going to pass. I have seemed to get my cups to work so I think I'm good. Thanks so much.

K

kevlovs69

Hi! I‘d be willing to sell them for $25 usd plus the shipping cost. But it’s negotiable. Feel free to pm me! I can send you photos etc. ☺️ Are you in the US?
Do you still have them for sale if so can you please let me know okay.. . kevlovs69