Sleeping with NB for side sleepers

sisi_mofo

Does anyone have any tips or tricks to keep the domes on all night? I have tried sleeping on my back and it is impossible for me. I have experienced a small gain with noogleberry in the first month but want to progress even more by using it through the night! Please feel free to give any tips, tricks, or ideas you might have! I really appreciate it!

Rebeyd

I use a wedge pillow to sleep on my back plus a contoured neck pillow on that. Much more comfy than laying on my back. Plus doesn't feel like the domes are as uncomfortable with sleeping at an angle

sisi_mofo

I use a wedge pillow to sleep on my back plus a contoured neck pillow on that. Much more comfy than laying on my back. Plus doesn't feel like the domes are as uncomfortable with sleeping at an angle
Do you prop the dome you lay on up on a pillow? I always have to prop the side I’m on up. I use stuffed animal pillows called squishmallows so I probably need to up my pillow game

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
I’m so new to this but would definitely by one. I have seen electric cupping therapy on Amazon but it looks super cheap and that concerns me
I made my own and a few people do. There are new things coming out all the time that are quite cheap as you say. Its not difficult to adapt the output of the pump to use your noogleberry cups - buy a few short lengths of different gauge food-grade silicon tubing. Internal diameters vary from 3mm to 5mm plus or minus. You can slot tubes inside one another to go up and down diameters. Or there are adapters you can buy. If you get further on with this I'll try to help more. Send me the links you're looking at. Things that look like this *may* be ok - i dont know but looks promising. You could do with asking questions like can it maintain constant pressure overnight or is there a 30 minute cutout. Other users may come in with suggestions . x A2021-04-25-083609_290x289_scrot.png

Last edited:

Rebeyd

Do you prop the dome you lay on up on a pillow? I always have to prop the side I’m on up. I use stuffed animal pillows called squishmallows so I probably need to up my pillow game
I'm a side sleeper too but I couldn't sleep comfortably on my side with the domes on. I'm just saying it's mote comfortable back sleeping in a wedge pillow than just flat on your back with a pillow because it takes some if the pressure of the domes digging into the chest. How do you side sleep without the domes falling off?

sisi_mofo

I have to get the domes really tight, so I make sure to lube up. At some point they come off if I toss and turn or I end up taking them off. Its feels uncomfortable but bio freeze does help!

sisi_mofo

I made my own and a few people do. There are new things coming out all the time that are quite cheap as you say. Its not difficult to adapt the output of the pump to use your noogleberry cups - buy a few short lengths of different gauge food-grade silicon tubing. Internal diameters vary from 3mm to 5mm plus or minus. You can slot tubes inside one another to go up and down diameters. Or there are adapters you can buy. If you get further on with this I'll try to help more. Send me the links you're looking at. Things that look like this *may* be ok - i dont know but looks promising. You could do with asking questions like can it maintain constant pressure overnight or is there a 30 minute cutout. Other users may come in with suggestions . x AView attachment 14817

Attachments

• A8728ACB-07D5-4DF0-AB1B-E3275A5CE569.png
    A8728ACB-07D5-4DF0-AB1B-E3275A5CE569.png
    776.9 KB · Views: 10

sisi_mofo

Just found this one on Amazon’s it’s pretty good reviews. Would you recommend Amazon yourself? & should I PM u?

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
yes please send me the link by PM - my pic may be not from the same seller you are looking at.

Rebeyd

Hey I remembered your post and although it may take more time it'd be more comfortable. I've been doing pump and hold for about 5 hours during the day and at night I have been sleeping on my side but alternating. One night I only wear the left and the next I only wear the right and sleep on my other side

sisi_mofo

H
Hey I remembered your post and although it may take more time it'd be more comfortable. I've been doing pump and hold for about 5 hours during the day and at night I have been sleeping on my side but alternating. One night I only wear the left and the next I only wear the right and sleep on my other side
Have you noticed any significant growth with doing this? Sounds like a great idea to me