sliptinge's pics

sliptinge

Eva_bs: Thank you sooo much! lol you're so cute, your comments always make me smile :) :) I've been noticing that you've been getting some good results too! Keep up the good work hun! I have always been tempted to take supplements like PM or BO, but I'm TERRIBLE with taking pills and I know that if I buy them I won't even use them lol. I will probably be ordering some PM cream very soon though :) Thanks again sweety :-*

that1spaztichik: Well I think that YOU have gorgeous breasts and I am jealous of YOUR boobs lol! Thanks sweety that means a lot to me! I always get my bras at La Senza, it's like the Canadian version of Victoria Secret. They always have nice bras and good quality too! Maybe it will be on their website? :)

Jamie2: Thanks hun!! lol I think I will have to go bra shopping again very soon!

Boobalicious: Why thank you. You have amazing breasts yourself. Keep up the good work too! ;)

elena: Thank you! It is a cute bra, isnt it? I've always wanted a purple bra! I just grabbed it and bought it lol. It's from La Senza here in Canada. Thanks hun, I will keep you updated!!

32aa

OMG your growth is amazing!!! I hope I will be there in 3.5months too!!! Thanks for the update, I wish you big boobs!!!

Lily13

WOW! I think you definitely need to get properly measured at a store. I suspect you are way larger than you think at least a 32 C or 34 B! Keep it up!!

junjo

You had an AMAZING progress :eek:
and you have such beautiful breasts and shape
It is a shame that you are squezing them in this 32A, even if it's such a cute bra

That's inspirational, it really is. My hopes are high again.
Congrats, dear

sliptinge

Awwww thanks ladies, all your comments made me smile. You're all so wonderful :) :) This forum is definitely great for a nice confidence boost! :D

Immabe, lol i wouldn't go that far haha I never thought of myself as a model for anything but thank you! You're very sweet :)

Lili13, I 'm right there with you on that one. I need to get properly fitted or something. I haven't even measured them for a few months. I should probably get on that too lol.

32aa and gigi, Hey girls I started out as a 32AAA, so if my tiny little boobies can grow SO CAN YOURS!!! ;) If you keep at it safely and consistently, you WILL get amazing results!! With the right determination I know you both will get some massive boobies!! xx

junjo, I'm SOOO happy I inspired you. Wow I don't think I've ever inspired anyone before. Yes that bra is a little tight and I will be going bra shopping soon. If you keep at it everyday, and persistently, how can your boobies NOT grow??? You will get results hun I know you will :)

Thanks mama J, love you so much :-* :-* :-* :-* !!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

Do you girls wanna see something crazy? I was searching my computer looking for any pictures I have before I did any NBE and I found a pic that was taken by one of my gfs around 2-3 years ago. Well you can see for yourself how much I've grown from NB. I had like no boobs and zero cleavage lol, and I think that was a padded bra. Oh dear lol, well I hope this further inspires all of you!!!! Love you all xoxoxox

Slip xx

Attachments

• beforeNBE.jpg
    beforeNBE.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 385

eva_bs

Hi Dear!
That's an AAA????!!! I don't think so!!!!! if that's an AAA I don't even have a size! :)
Thanks for sharing this picture with us!!!! :)
:-*

jnorton22002

Hi sliptinge,

You know, my dear, I'm responding to your post just above this. You are truly a gracious lady. I really don't think for a minute that you have a clue how many there are here that are INSPIRED, by you. It is this unselfishness you have, and also thats1, has, that truly inspires me, and I'm sure, all of us. It is such a joy to read posts like this. I feel warm and fuzzy reading posts when they turn back the comment made and make the sender feel good. That's why this whole Noogleberry family works. My love to you to Slip. You are truly impressive both with your growth and your feelings towards others, Hugs and love Mama :-* :-*J

Diosa

wow after seeing your old pic you have grown girl... thats inspiring... especially when you can tell the difference with clothes
~Diosa

sliptinge

Awwww mama, you're so wonderful.
You really, really are an amaaaaazing woman. :-* :-* :-*
Thank you so much!! That really means a lot to me.
I love my NB family, and how we support each other.
YOU inspire me.
You are flourishing and changing into such a beautiful woman, inside and out.
Love you mama J :-* :-* :-*!!!!!

sliptinge

Thanks Eva! I was VERY small in 2008. I'm pretty sure I was a AA, not a AAA. I was very flat chested.

Thanks Diosa! Isn't it?? That was me in a padded bra 2 years ago. I have that same bra and it doesn't even fit me anymore. I haven't gained any weight, if anything I lost weight! I was 120-125lbs in that pic and now I'm 115 lbs with bigger boobs, so NB is definitely doing its job ;)

And thanks Stella! :)

32aa

YOU ARE A LIAR!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

You are soo not a 34a, you look amazing!!! You don't look like a 34a to me I'm sure your not, your boobs look like they are gonna spill out of those bras. You need a bigger bra for your bigger breasts!

Your breasts are round and beautiful along with that you have a great cleavage I hope to look like that one day (crossing fingers).

sliptinge

Thanks elena! it is a good feeling :) ;D

32aa, lol why thank you. That sure is a compliment! All of my bras are 34A, I have a few 32A.... I'm more of a 32 because underneath my boobs measures 27" and even with a 32A I have it on the tightest notch. My breasts arent that big really, they're just set closer together so I have good cleavage. I think with the 2" of growth I am now a B cup! I have faith in you! Just keep at it hun:) I did not have very much breast tissue to work with and I have grown 2 inches in 3.5-4 months!

Happy noogling xo

jnorton22002

Hi there Slip.

Mama J here. Thank you my sweet for your comment back, but I still am totally inspired by you, thats1 and others. You made my day today, when I read your comment back. I've had a very hard 3 weeks, and sometimes I fail to return to post I made. Yes, Slip I try to nourish others, as it gives me joy to see others feeling good about themselves. But girl, you ARE truly amazing. We ALL are in awe of your results, and truly cheer you on. Luv ya girl go girl Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

Gaia2011

Hot stuff girl!

Sorry to ask, I was looking through your post, cannot find what domes you are using? S, M or L? It would be a good idea of you buy 32B bra so you can keep the swelling in after pumping... Good luck and let us know...

all the best and keep going, hope you reach size D in no time!